Our stupid agreement

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside of her car; She didn’t even let this thing easy on me. I don’t know since when she started to cling to me like, you know, rest her head on my shoulder, linked her arms to mine, talking nonsense about her parents that wanted to see her boyfriend which she doesn’t have.

“What is your name?” She said blurtly.

“Huh?”

She rolled her eyes, “I said what is your name. I believe you hear me”

“I’m Nichkhun” I said shortly.

“Look, thank you”

“Doesn’t matter”

“It does matter to me” she said, of course still drunk, “If you didn’t help me, Changmin will drive me home and I bet he will talk nonsense about how he feels about me. How much he loves me and all. I just.. He just full of himself you know? He just want a fame from dating me. He used me for that. I know it. I’m not stupid. I’m rich, I have fame, big house, cool car and all. It’s obvious he wants something from me”

I was taken aback by her words. Does she really thinks that way? Wow. So stupid.

“But what if he really likes you?”

“Did you actually believe there is a true love in this world? Because I don’t”

I laughed sarcastically, “Um yeah”

“So have you find one?”

“Nope. But I surely will. And you know this isn’t something that you can find easly” I said. Hopefully I can change her mind after hearing this because she’s just unbelievable. Like in a bad way—I realized she didn’t say anything anymore so I check her out only to see her sleeping. I sighed. Why? Why should I meet this girl and having a hard time because of her.

 

We finally arrived in front of her house. I tried to wake her up but she refused me.

“Come on! Miss, we’re here. Let’s go” I said, I pulled her to carry her out of the car but once again, she gave me a hard time.

She suddenly clung her arms on my neck and I was slightly taken aback, “Miss we are here. Can you stand up?” I asked the drunk Victoria.

She was laughing… at me, “Stop calling me miss and yes I can stand” She said as she pushed me away and give herself the best that she can to stand up but her legs turned into jelly again and I was ready to catch her.

“I’m sorry, Miss but I don’t know your name”

“I’m Victoria”

I nods and helped her by carry her, again. But more gentle than before. I realized I was too rude before that I carried her like a sack of sand—We are in front of the front door, I finally take her down but not really let her go because I afraid that she would collapse again.

“Look, now, Victoria. I drove you home, and it’s the best if you take a rest now”

She laughed again at me. I raised my eyebrows in confuse, “Nichkhun you are handsome but you also look like my father” She said and continue to laugh until she looked at my expression and finally stop, “Alright, fun is over. I’m going now” She said as she reached the doorknob but she got a hard time to open it, “Jesus Christ, why!” She hissed.

“Okay why?”

“It seems like they forgot I’m in korea and was away tonight. They locked me outside”

“Then call your mom. It’s not too late you know”

She didn’t say anything but I know she listen to my words by pressing someone’s number and call it—After a minute, she hung up the phone.

“She’ll be here in any minute”

“Okay. Can I leave now?” I ask her politely.

“No” She replied and aprroaches me. She look at me in the eyes, “Stay”

“Why?”

“Because I.. need you”

I can’t even think clearly, she slowly leans closer. I can smell the alchohol from here. She caress my face, nose, brows…

“You have a beautiful face” She compliment me. Should I say thanks?

“You also have a thick eyebrows”

“Um… Yeah. I kinda have”

She reached my neck slowly with her arms and cling to it as she pulled me closer. Our lips almost touched. I know she’s drunk and I completely know this is so wrong but my mind and my actions think differently, like, totally different. She grazed her lips to mine. It was too sweet I can’t let that lips go, so I pulled her deeper—We just met and now we were making out like there is no tomorrow. This is not me at all. I would never took an advantage from anyone especially a drunk person.

I let her lips for merely seconds, “You know you are beautiful Vic. I can’t argue more. All you have to do is to believe and see other people’s feelings. Whether they genuine or not. Try to look people in their eyes and ask them yourself because by that you can figure it out whether they’re telling lies or not” I said almost in whispers. I saw her slightly nods and pulled me again for another kiss—I know she might forget everything I just said to her tomorrow but I don’t care. I probably won’t be seeing her anymore so I’ll just enjoy the present that god sent to me.

“Victoria, I’m sorry I thought you-” Said someone, probably her mom who was watching us liplocking. I was taken aback and was actually pushed her down, she almost fell because of that but I catch her.

“Uh, um… I’m sorry, Maam, she is a bit drunk so I drive her home I-”

“This is my boyfriend” She said suddenly as she  linked her hands around my body.

“What-” I can’t even finish my words because she pecked me on my lips.

“Please help me” She whispered to me. I can see how desperate she is by the look on her face and her voice.

“Oh, my. But why are you drunk? I bet you really enjoyed your party” Her mom said. Helping her, “Let’s go inside. The temperature outside is freezing” She continued and let us come inside the house.

Victoria can’t even stand properly, “Ohh, You okay babe? I told you not to drink too much. This is what happen when you didn’t listen to me. You also didn’t tell me you are in Korea” I started the act. I know, I’m stupid. Why should I agree to be her fake boyfriend?

“Really? That matter again? You are really like my father. And I didn’t tell you because I want to surprise you!”

Wow this girl is amazing. In lying. To her parents. I feel bad already, I wish I could take back my words and just left her.

“Yeah, you did surprise me. Your friend called me and said you were totally knock out and you can’t even stand. I was so worried you know?” I carry her and put her on the sofa, “Next time please don’t make me worried like this. Okay?” I said, and slowly but sure, I leaned to give her a peck on her head.

I watch her slowly close her eyes and now I have to handle her mom by myself. How can I do that? I don’t even know Victoria much!

“Maam, I’m sorry. I think I failed to take care of her. I am so so sorry” I said.

“It’s okay. You did great. I mean, she never introduced you to us and I was just taken aback to see you two. About Victoria? We know her habits, we understand”

Her mom is so nice that I feel bad I deceived her, “Yeah. She wants to take this relationship slowly. She is the hardest one” I said in giggle. Please someone help me.

“She is. Believe me. Really stubborn but I finally happy that she has you of all people. Because you seem so nice. And thank you…” She said, she looks at me from head-to-toe. I forgot that I still wear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter