Epilogue [Nichkhun Point of View]

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look at her from behind. Even though she’s carrying our baby, her body never lost it shape and I still craving for it all the time! Like an addiction that I will never get enough of it.

I’m watching her in silent. Ever since we got back together, she always wrote everything about us in her journal. She said this is a perfect present for our children and our grandchildren later. But that’s not for a long period of time until I engulfed her body to mine, inhaled the scent that she has.

“Let’s go, babe or else we’ll be late for the movie night. You don’t want to waste the tickets do you?” I said lovingly as I the back of her body.

She nodded, “Yep. I’m all set. Let’s go… And oh, after watch that movie, let’s go to the Ice Cream shop! The baby been craving that for days!” she said in giggled as she pats softly her tummy that carrying my baby.

I chuckled and reached her tummy. I it gently and kiss it, “Well, if that’s what the baby wants, dad can’t ever refused” I said to our baby then I have the urge to kiss her so my hand reach up to her face as I pull her face to my lips; I pressed my lips to her gently and slowly. I love this woman and I will always cherish her; I promise to myself that I won’t ever hurt her.

She stopped as slightly pushed me away, “Naw, babe. Let’s go now” She said as she wipe the lipstick that is lingered around my lips. She reached my hand to lead me outside.

I smiled as I accept my hand to hold her warm hand as I watch her again from the back. I chuckle as I recall the memories of us 3 years ago when I finally had a chance to get her back…

 

-Flashback-

I've been travelling around the world for a year; saw a lot of beautiful places that I made as photography objects. I used to think that, the longer I wander the faster I'll forget about her.

But I was wrong.

There's always something that makes me think of her. All the places I came across always made me remember her beautiful face; the face of the person I love that will never be mine.

I wondered if all this was in vain. All the effort I made to forget her, I don't think I'll ever finding a bright spot. Finally I decided to go back; meet my friends back there in South Korea.

I reach for the key of Junho's apartment; though we no longer live together, but I still keep the key. I do not understand why my footsteps lead me to this place. Maybe I miss my best friend or ... Fate that brought me here.

"Nichkhun?" Called someone from the right side then I let my face to look at someone who just called me.

"Tiff!"

"Oh my god! Finally you're back!" She said who immediately ran and hugged my body tightly.

I replied hugs, "Yeah, I decided to come back"

"Khun?" Junho called my name. I'm glad to know that they're both still together, "Hey, it's been awhile mate! How are you? " I asked.

“Um, yeah… I’m… fine…”

I lifted my brows when I saw the look on his face. What’s wrong with him? He hide something from me.

“Tiff, you tell him!” He said as he rushed to go inside his apartment.

Tiffany shook her head in disbelief, “Such a coward” she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter