Made Up 2.0

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Nichkhun’s POV]

I woke up with puffy eyes. I don’t understand why I cried. But clearly, it hurts.

I may never have noticed that someone next to me has a room almost as big as Victoria in my heart. You may have felt the same way; you pushed all those who want to approach you because you have not completely forgotten someone you love and unconsciously, someone else comes to you; come through into your defenses and unknowingly, you become get used to see her; feel her at your side.

However, everything has ended. I was too late to realize it; she does have a right to be happy. And I know, she will be happy without me.

And now what?

Should I get her back?

But I'm afraid, if at the end, I'll hurt her again; and again.

Leave the town might not be a good idea, but worth a try. Because I think I can’t survive to stay here any longer; with my situation like this.

I'm hurt and hurt those who loved me. I need time to think what I'm going to do after this.

I don’t want to be the ruthless Nichkhun anymore; I'm tired and I think this is enough. Because no matter how much my sacrifice to get back what is missing, I still will never get her again.

Because someone is already happy with her life; with her loved ones.

I reach my phone to get someone on the line; that someone is the one who is completely support me to get her sister’s back. Krystal.

“Hi oppa! Feeling well?” She said in joy. I bet she’s in a good mood.

I chuckled, “You’re in a good mood aren’t you?”

“Who doesn’t? I mean, I will do an internship at your company! Can’t wait” She said.

“Good to hear it, then. But Krystal, just so you know, I told them not to make you so special and treat you like other interns; do you mind? I mean it’s good for your experiences”

“Cool oppa! I also don’t want them to be you know… two-faced people that is so nice to me but hate me behind my back because I know and actually really close to their CEO” She said as she giggled, “Hey oppa…” She continued. Her voice is hanging.

“Krystal, actually there is something I want to tell you” I started.

“Oppa, you okay?” She asked worriedly.

I sighed, “She broke up with me yesterday”

I heard her gasp, “Oh my god! But how’d you feel?”

“I think I’m okay, even tho I cried last night. You know, typical Khun. Hehe… There is actually one more thing that I want to tell you Krys”

“Oh? What is it oppa?”

“You promise me first that you have to support me?”

She groaned, “Uh, I hate when you said this. It seems you’ve got an idea and… perhaps it’s bad idea” She complained but later, she gave in.

“Don’t worry. This is probably a good idea for some people… So… I’ve been thinking to travel around the world and leaving this town for I don’t know how long. Just want to leave everything behind; I know it’s a bad move, but honestly, I need to start fresh”

“Do you think you can just undo it and restart?” She said.

I know she would never let me go easily. We’re so close; she’s my only close friend after Junho that I can always talk to.

“Krystal, even tho this won’t change anything, I want to at least leave for a moment to have time alone”

She sighed. I know, she must be really frustrated dealing with me, “You know what? I don’t have the right to tell you what to do. Beside, you wanted me to support you so do as you please. But please, come back soon”

“I promise you, Krystal” I said.

“Oppa, before you leave the town, can we meet tonight?”

“Yeah, sure”

She giggled, “Okay then. Meet me at the park near the ice cream shop we used to go at 7”

“Alright. I’ll see you then” I said and after she bid her goodbye, I hung up the phone.

Yep, I made my mind to leave for awhile.

I can’t stay to live here; I can’t stand to see her with anyone else.

--

 

I sat pensively at a park bench, waiting for Krystal to show herself; revealing that sweet smile she has; A smile that is also owned by Victoria—I take a glance at my watch, it's almost half-past eight and Krystal has not arrived yet. This is unusual. Krystal has always been a timely person.

Until finally I heard a distinctive voice that can never be replaced; the intoxicating soft voice possessed by the only one person that I love.

"Victoria" I muttered and then a moment later, I turned to see the source of the voice emerging from the darkness of this night. She is there.

Standing next to a garden light that highlights her as if she is the main role—I get up and walk towards her.

This must be Krysta's idea.

She sets us up. And I understand why she did this ... She still wants to keep trying to help me.

"Krystal, I'm here at the park. Where are you? "Her soft voice broke the silence. She kept talking on her cell phone even until I was right behind her.

"Vic?" I called her name that immediately made her startled and turned her body towards me.

Her shocked face quickly replaced with a calm yet secretive face, "Nichkhun, what are you...?" She paused for a moment to understand what was going on, "Oh, this must be your idea" she accused.

"Not. This is not my idea at all. Krystal asked me to come here to talk to her"

She sneered, "Enough Nichkhun. You don't have to do all of this again. I will-"

"I know" I interrupted her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter