How we met

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walked slowly into a bar, her beauty captured people’s attention. Some men trying to approach her but she got a company.

“Hey” A tall man with brown hair approaching her with a big smile on his face.

She didn’t say a word nor gave him a smile.

The man nods, understanding her feelings, “Look, Vic, I get it. You broke up with me and now I’m okay with that, I mean. I will try to accept the fact and be your friends again like I used to”

Victoria finally take a look at his face, “Promise me you won’t ever send me bouquets of flowers again nor sending me a lot of texts”

He nods.

“Vic! Finally you came!”

“Yeah, I can’t miss this party” She said to her friends, probably she’s the person on the phone.

“So, what happened back there?”

Victoria groans, “Come on. I just want to enjoy the party”

And soon they both were enjoying their times with their friends. Victoria looks like a desperate girl who can’t control herself at a party. She enjoying her night. Dirinking, laughing, then drinking again, dancing and all.

I was cleaning the table and serving drinks to the customers until my boss called me and asked me to take care of them. Especially the drunkest person there… Yes, it was Victoria. He said he’s worried about the girl might rebelling since she’s uncontrolled. Honestly, I hate this part of the job so much, I’m a waiter and not a babysitter but I have to take care of drunk people. If I didn’t do it for money, I’d already left this job—I slowly walk towards them, I felt suddenly someone pulled my arms, “Can you give me more beer? Or vodka? Or whatever” Victoria said. Does she not aware that she is COMPLETELY drunk?

I can’t give her another beer nor can I ignore her since she’s our customer, “Sorry we can’t give you more beer. It’s our proced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter