The Dark Side

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO!! THANK YOU FOR THE 100 SUBSCRIBERS!

Here is the update!

I will wrap this story in few more chapters so stay tune! xoxo, <3

Enjoy!

 

[Tiffany’s POV]

I take a glance at the clock on the wall. He hasn’t comeback yet; he didn’t even call me since he left to hang out with Krystal. I know, I shouldn’t worry since he went with Krystal but there is this feelings of mine that telling me something happened.

I gritted my teeth, I walk back and forth. I believe Junho must be really annoyed by how I acted right now.

Junho get off from his seat and stop me, “Would you please just relax? Nichkhun is fine. He will be fine” Junho assured me.

I nod. I try to be calmer, “But has he ever done this before? I mean… his phone has been turned off since then”

He knitted his brows, “Well…” He started, “I don’t really know. I mean yes, we’re living together but no, we never asked about our whereabouts whenever one of us went outside. You know… Personal space” He continued and who am I kidding? It’s men after all. They don’t have intuition like us women have.

I sighed; try to calm myself for a moment. We’ve waited for him for almost an hour, that’s until I finally heard a door closed. I get up from my chair and run to the front door. I saw him with blood all over his face, no I think he broke his nose because when I see it clearly, blood running down from his nose.

I approached him and held his arms, I reach his chin and tilt his face so I can see the wound, “Nichkhun! What happened to your-” He didn’t even let me finish my words and just hug me tight. So tight that I might afraid he will break my back.

I hug him back for merely seconds until I try to let him go, “No! Please, just stay for more minutes. Stay like this, please, Tiffany…” He pleaded like a little boy.

I can’t say no—I can never. He must been through a lot today. Is this because of Victoria? What did she does today to him?

I patted his back repeatedly, “Khun, just let it all go… Just… Let it all go… If you want to cry, just cry. It’s okay, it’s normal” I said.

He pulled me tightly, “There is no tears left, I think. I can’t cry anymore” He said in slow tone.

We stayed still. I don’t know how long this hug is but I don’t think I want to let him go. I want to keep hug him like this and calm him, so he can feel less stress and he can ease all of his worry; his emotions…

I love him. I do, even if he never see me like that—I don’t mind at all. Let me be the one who gets hurt at the end as long as I can see him happy again; smiles or even laughs again—When we first met after a long time ago, I was happy. I’m glad that he grew as a fine man who is somehow still care for others and took care of everyone first.

When he introduced his girlfriend for the first time, my heart ached a bit. If only we met before he met her… Will I be the one who fill that place in his heart? Will I be the one who he loves and will do everything to make me happy just like what he always did to Victoria? If that happened, I promise to myself that I will never hurt him like this.

Because he is too precious for me…

His ringtone brought me back to my reality. Apparently, his phone had been ringing for more than once and never once he checked his phone as he still hugs me.

“Khun, you better answer it. That might an important call for you” I suggest but he declined my suggestion. He assume that might be Krystal and he can’t receive her call right now.

But that ringtone never stopped.

“Here, let me pick that up for you” Junho volunteered that later, he accept. I did not even realize that he was here with Nichkhun and I all along because my mind is at ‘Nichkhun’s mode’ at this time.

Nichkhun gave the phone to him which made him let the embrace that somehow… I Objected. I felt so empty after he pull himself away from me.

Junho answered it and his face suddenly changed from 1 to 10. His face hardned as he looks at Nichkhun. What happened? my mind wandering around.

“Okay, sir. I’ll let Nichkhun knows about this. Yes… May he rest in peace” He said as he hang up the phone.

His eyes just never broke the gaze to Nichkhun and suddenly, he hugs Nichkhun, “Khun, I’m so sorry…” He said, “Your dad… he just passed away” He continued.

I gasped, I can’t believe what just I heard. I know that Nichkhun despise his dad since he told me that story of his family.. But… he still his dad after all and I know that Nichkhun slowly forgive him for his fault. How is he feeling right now?

I joined Junho and do the group hug. How can all of these happened in one day? What did Nichkhun do wrong? Why should he experienced all of these?—first, he had a fight earlier that I don’t know with whom but I’m sure it’s related to the breakup and second, his father… died. At a moment, he didn’t say or move his body. He must be shocked right now…

But no.

He laughed. He pushes us, “Ah, finally he died, eh? It’s just a matter of time. He deserve this, right?” He said—no, he is asking for an answer from both of us. He shakes my body, “He deserve this right!? Right, Tiffany!? Say something! ! I should be happy! Let’s celebrate! Let’s…” He shouted like a mad man but he broke down at the end. His tears running fast to his face.

“God really loves me, I guess” He said as he chuckled.

I know, no matter how much he hates his father, he is still his father. Nichkhun is not a ruthless human being who doesn’t have a heart. He is still the same Nichkhun that I used to know.

He broke down; his legs turned into jelly that he can’t even stand properly so he kneeled down. I reach his head and rested to my body. I embrace him while I keep soothing him, “Let that go… Just let that go… Forgive him is the least thing you can do, Nichkhun. I know you think that he’s unforgivable, but trust me, when you let everything go, everything will be alright eventually” I said.

My heart feels so heavy. I can’t seeing him like this. He sobbed like a little kid who lost his parents while he’s playing at the park. He looks so lost and he keeps crying like that untill he didn’t even realize that he fell asleep.

--

 

A year later…

 

[Nichkhun’s POV]

I read the documents that Mr. Kim handed me yesterday. I study every documents since then. Yes, I takeover all of my dad’s companies—that includes every companies that he has. I only need a year to study all of these business thing, all thanks to Mr. Kim that is patiently taught me about how to handle all of these that I actually really don’t care about. They make me to do all of these—I don’t have any choices. My dad’s business literally everywhere; from asia to europe. And thanks to me, our business go bigger and better because of my strategy that is actually worked.

I learned to be ruthless, I learned to not giving on something to someone or some people too easy; There must be something in return and we have to get profit to it. Everything that I do right now… Is for this family business and also for…

My revenge.

I’ve waited all this time so that I can make an epic comeback and showed everyone who I really am; they don’t know about me yet—they don’t know who is the new CEO of The Horvejkul Corporate is. This goes with my plan of revenge; and when they know, they’d be surprise.

Just wait.

I’m not the old Nichkhun. Not the one who can easily forgive people; who is really kind and care about everyone’s sake—no. The new one is ready to take everything back. To take her back; to tell her that she was wrong all along. I’m the one for her and I will prove her.

I turned off my humanity a year ago and never once I regret my decision. If they can hurt me this much, I can hurt them as much as they hurt me—even, more than what they did to me. That included Siwon. I’ll make him suffer; I want to see him suffer and I already have plan for that. I’ve been waiting for the right time and I know this is the time.

The sound of someone calling my name, realize me from every thought that I’ve been wandering. The sound of a beautiful lady that is always been with me all this time—Tiffany.

“Hey, you ready?” She said as she approached me and kiss my lips.

Yes, we are dating. We started it few months ago. I can never replace Victoria and she knew it, but she assured me that it’s fine, so I’ll go with it. I don’t care; I don’t care about anyone else but Victoria. Besides, she wanted this; she said she will be okay with our relationship as long as we are together, so this is not my fault. I’m not planning to playing with her heart anyway.

I get up from my seat, “Just wait for a moment. I’m waiting for Mr. Kim” I said.

She pouts, “Is this about your plan?” She asked.

I nod.

“Just, imagine if this plan success… What will happen then? Will she ever look back to you? Will you break up with me to be with her?” She asked.

She knew the answer all along, but she always wants to confirmed it over and over again.

“Yes, you know that our relationship won’t work because I never have that feelings when I’m with you. You know that my heart belongs to her”

She nods, I don’t know what is she thinking right now but she walks to me slowly and pressed her body to mine; she brings her lips to my ears and whisper, “But can you resist me?” as she kiss my earlobe.

I gasp, I pull her for a kiss. I always lost it; she can always lure me to do this kind of thing. About my phobia? I get over it not long ago and that was the most beautiful decision that I made. I never felt such feelings when I did that with her, I don’t. I wonder if this is because my dad died or something else.

I kiss her hungrily until I had to stop because someone knocked my door; It’s the one and only Mr. Kim.

“Ah! There you are! Any good news?” I asked him.

He handed me a document that I immediately checked, I gave him a smirk, “Good job” I said.

“I’m glad that you achieved what you want, but are you sure about this?” He asked.

I knitted my brows in confused, “Why is that?”

“There is always consequences Mr. Horvejkul. I’ve worked with your dad for years and never once he made this kind of decision. This can be a boomerang for you later”

I let a chuckle, “Look, I fully aware of this and I anticipate it also. Beside, we owned lots of companies; almost in every industry. We have hotels, restaurants, cafés, event organizer and even, we will jump into music industry. We have a lot of opportunity and if gave one business that we have to our investors; it’s nothing compared to everything that we own”

“That’s make sense. I hope you are right all along. So shall we proceed to the next step of our plan?”

I nod, “Yes, please. And always update me everything about this one”

“Yes sir, I will”

--

 

[Victoria’s POV]

 

I saw him busy with his phone; talking to some of his investors that somehow leave him to invest their money to other companies. It’s been months and that always happened; I don’t get it why he can lost almost all of his investors and his company profit also went down and down every months that caused he had to cut a lot of employees in his own company.

I never seen him like this before; he is too stressful. He can’t even think clearly. I approach him slowly and squeeze his shoulders. He look up to me and gave his little smile.

“Hey, everything will be fine” I assured him.

He chuckles, “Will it? I don’t know Vic…”

“Just bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter