Lost

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Krystal POV]

Ah now, how to tell him without hurting his feelings more? I can't think clearly. Can I just say, "Hi oppa! Guess what? You should find another woman who can make you happy because unnie can't make you happy again?" Or maybe... "Hi oppa, you should give up on her because she already gave up on you! She and Siwon are now a thing"

Nah, that would be too hurt to even hear it.

I hit my head with my palm several times. I really don’t know what to do now? Or maybe… I just call him and tell him that Victoria unnie and that Siwon are dating now—no. I’m not that cruel.

“Still thinking ways to tell him the truth, eh?” Myungsoo asked as he handed me the soda.

I groaned, “Ugh. You think?” I said, try to sound sarcastic but I know I can’t keep mad at him.

But then, my phone is ringing. And… it’s oppa. Wow, what a coincident, really!

“It’s… Oppa! How to do, babe!?”

He pats my palm, “Do you want me to answer it?”

I shook my head immediately. What will he thinks if Myungsoo is the one who answer his phone? I finally gather up my courage and pick his phone up.

“Hello, oppa” I said in not so excited tone.

“Hi Krystal. How are you? And uhm… your sister? I mean, is she still in Korea? I tried to call her yesterday to you know… Talk to her but she blocked my number. I didn’t have the courage, yet to come to your house. So uhm… if you have some news, can you let me know?”

I sighed, poor him he doesn’t know about this yet. I don’t want to hurt you oppa. I really don’t but sooner or later, you will know about this and I don’t know what will happen after you find out about this…

“Hello? Krystal? You still there?” He call out my name which made me realize that we’re still connected through the phone.

“Yes oppa… Look, can we… meet? I need to talk to you about something”

“Okay, I’ll pick you up at school?”

“Yes, I’ll see you after school. Okay? See you oppa” I said, without any longer, I cut the phone.

I groaned as I rested my head on the table, “What should I do? what should I say to him? What if he will hurt again after hear this news? I mean… I know they are still dating but still, Myungsoo, what would you do if you were on his shoes?” I ask my boyfriend suddenly which makes him a bit startled.

“Huh? Um… if I were Nichkhun hyung, I… Wait, is this a trick question?” He said worriedly.

I rolled my eyes, “Forget it. I’m just talking nonsense”

“Babe, look, everything will be fine. I mean, yes he will get hurt but things will get over and he should have to move on too. You said he has everything right? He can make himself happy I’m sure of that” He assured. Myungsoo didn’t know well how much love that Nichkhun oppa poured for my sister. It’s like, my sister is his everything in this whole world.

--

I look around nervously—I even look at his focused-on-menu face. He doesn’t have any idea about what I’m going to say. Poor him that he just loved my sister so much and hoping that they both will work things out and she and him can be a thing again like they used to.

“Princess, what do you want to eat?” He asks me whilst his eyes fixed on the menu.

I cleared my throat, “Uhm, anything?” I said.

He close the menu and take a glance at me, “You’re weird today. Tell me, is something happen?” He asked. Of course, I’m being too obvious.

“We’ll talk about that after eat. What about that oppa?” I suggest which he agreed at the end.

I just don’t want to ruin our quality time together. And besides, I’m so hungry right now that I’m afraid we will lose our appetite if we start to talk about ‘that’ matter now.

So we eat. We chat. We sometimes laugh—well, he laughed, I’m just following the flow. I’m a bit uneasy. Can I tell him? I mean… It won’t be anything right?

“Oppa” I call out his name. I feel heavy. Even my tongue thinks so… It feels so hard to let these words out.

“What is it, Krystal?” He said as he throw a smile at me.

That pure smile.

That smile that is full of hope…

I can’t. But I have to.

“You should forget about my sister!!” Without I realize, I kinda shout those words at him. I covered my mouth with my both hands.

“What?” He said whilst knitted his brows full of curiousity, “Krystal, why suddenly you… Don’t tell me that…” His words hanging. I think he guessed it.

I nod as I could really read his mind, “They are seeing each other” I added.

There is a moment of silence. His gaze is empty. I try to calm his rage inside him that I’m afraid it might come out any time soon, by holding his hand.

But he shoved it. He looks at me in disgust.

“Don’t touch me!”

Why do I feel hurt when he said that? I mean, he must be really broken right now. Who wouldn’t believe that my sister is stupid enough to dump him for someone like Siwon? Hah, no one.

“Look, oppa, I also really shocked by the news that he had been tell us and I also dissappointed with my own sister. She didn’t even denied it. I love you oppa and I always support you to be with my sister, but right now… I don’t think you deserve my sister. Because you are too good, way too good for her. All she can do is to hurt you over and over again” I stated. I really can’t stand seeing him like this. I bet my heart could burst anytime soon.

He gave up his chair as he looks at me, “I’m too good huh?” He said in anger, “Well, I’ll prove you and your sister how bad I can be. Just wait Krystal” He continued as he clenched his fist an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter