The Breakup

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I will start changing their POV as I said before. Hope you guys enjoy it!

 

[Krystal’s POV]

I look out through the window of my classroom and see the sky that is so blue and bright yet, I feel gloomy. I feel bad for my sister, Victoria and also my almost brother-in-law Nichkhun.

Yes, almost.

They broke up awhile ago. I don’t know what made them agreed and made the two of them living in agony.

“Hey,” Someone with familiar voice greeted me.

I look up on him, “Myungsoo…”

He smiles at me as he hand me the juice that I’ve been asking before, “Here you go. And care to tell me what’s wrong with your face? I mean, you always look stunningly beautiful, it’s just… I know there is something that bothering you right now”

He knows me well. He always cheer me up when I’m down, he always knew how to make me happy even at my worst day.

“It’s about my sister”

“And Nichkhun” He added—I couldn’t agree more.

“Yeah, and Nichkhun oppa. I mean, whenever I saw the both of them, I’m sure that they love—no, attached to each other. I know even if my sister is very stubborn and never once she told him that she has the same feeling… I know she lied. She likes him as much as he likes her. But why? Why she broke up with him?”

He sighed, “She’s the one who ended their relationship?” He asked.

I nod.

That makes me remember about what happened a week ago—I saw her half running to her room and I saw tears on her eyes that is slipped down to her cheek. I even heard her crying every night for few days. I thought they were fighting that’s why I called oppa but never once he answered my call nor call me back.

So I came to his apartment the next day. I saw his flirty friend named Junho and talked a bit. Junho said that they just broke up recently and that made me shocked—the tears that slipped to her cheek is not a ‘fight tears’ but instead, it’s a broke up tears. I was upset to him. I blame him for everything. I blame him for breaking my sister’s heart—I even regret that I trust Nichkhun oppa.

When I’m at his apartment, I even knocked his door’s room several times and yell at it so that he knew that I’m mad at him for ruining my sister’s life; my sister’s heart. But then Junho pulled me away from that door even tho I tried so hard to get his hands’ away from me, I failed. He gripped my shoulders and look at my face. His words that hit me hard until this day… he said to me that… “She’s the one who broke up with him okay? She’s the one who hurt him. So before you put another problem to my friend, you should check the real story first. I’m sorry but you should leave”

I was in my own world for a moment until Myungsoo call out my name several times and slapped me back to the real world. I even forget thet we’re talking.

“Ah yes, babe? I’m sorry… Talking about them just made me recall about what happened a week ago”

He patted my head, I always like when he did that. It feels like I’m safe when he’s around me, “That’s okay. I believe they had their own decent reason behind this break up. But you also have to know that people’s changed; feelings changed; life must go on. I believe that this might be the best for them. Let fate speak itself”

Feelings changed?

Why do I feel that statement is wrong? I don’t think someone can change their feelings toward somebody that fast—no, I don’t think my sister or Nichkhun would actually do that.

“I disagree with your ‘feelings changed’ statement. I don’t think that they both would actually changed that fast. But I hope they could solve this problem because I know, this is not the end” I stated.

He smiles as he pulls me closer and kiss my head. We stayed still, I even wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Don’t ever change okay? If you have a problem, please talk to me instead of giving up on me” I said—a little bit plea. Because I don’t want us to be like my sister and Nichkhun. I know we’re more mature than them even if we’re younger.

He giggles, “Of course. I love you so much I would never do that to you—would never giving up on you”

“Good”

--

 

I’m at home now. It’s still early for me to be at home and that’s because I don’t have a friend that will ask me to go for lunch with him—yes, that friend is my oppa, Nichkhun. He will call me and aske me where I am and brought me to restaurants everyday to treat me foods. He even allowed me to chose whatever I want to eat. He said to me that since we have the same taste of food, he didn’t have a problem.

But now, it’s different. He didn’t even call me. No more.

Everything is messed up and I know this is not normal. I’m sure there is something that I don’t know.. Something that is up no good.

Or should I say… Someone?

I shook my head trying to forget every nonsense things on my mind and go downstairs to take a glass of water—that when I see my sister. She’s eating her brunch but her mind wander around. I can tell because she’s eating without even look at her dish. Unbelievable.

I sip the water and sit next to her, “Unnie, you okay?” I ask. Hoping for an answer.

“Huh? I’m sorry, what is it Krystal?” She asked me like she didn’t even hear words I said earlier. She smiled at me even though I know, she’s faking it.

I sighed, “When will you stop all of this? I always silent but that doesn’t mean I didn’t observe you for this past week” I said as I try to keep my tone calm.

“What do you mean Krystal? I’m okay”

She lied. Again.

“No. You’re not and I know the reason—you broke up with oppa. You hurt him. You broke him into pieces and what makes me shocked is that you’re also hurt your own feelings. Why would you do that? I mean, you can just make that simple. Say that you love him back and get married and live happily ever after”

She looks at my face as she’s reading my mind—or maybe she’s thinking what should she say to me next, “Did you still meet him without me knowing?”

I shook my head, she didn’t reply my statement yet, she changed the subject.

“He did not even contacted me”

“Good. You should also stop contacting him. We’re over”

I laugh, “Tell me one good reason why I should stop contacting him? Tell me why? Because I trust him just like he’s my brother. He’s so nice to me all this time; his heart is fragile I can’t even think of hurting him like you hurt him” I said. I know she can’t give me one decent reason because all of this is bull, you know? She’s up to something. Maybe this is not what she wants but she has to do it because of something or someone—my heart always telling me that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter