Made Up

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t know how much I’m angry and jealous right now, I still here—waiting for her. I’m sitting on a couch near the lift. I saw people walking, talking and even whispering about something as they passed.

I know that I shouldn’t be like this—I know I don’t have the right to get jealous and angry even if I felt that she sometimes didn’t understand me; she didn’t understand how much I love her and this is really getting harder for myself to control it—I will go crazy—no, I am already.

“Khun” Someone with familiar voice called my name—I knew it must be her.

I don’t even realize her presence until she calls my name—repeatedly. She stands in front of me; staying there.

I look at her face, I sighed.

“Let’s talk in my room?” She suggested.

I have no choice but to agree and yeah, let’s talk.

She leads me walking to her room. Once again, everyone is looking at us. I still don’t get it why would they looking at us like that.

Victoria close the door so no one would see or hear what we’re going to talk. It’s been a minute of silence for the both of us. I don’t want to talk first—she is the one who asked me to talk here. I don’t feel like I want to talk. Somehow, the childish side of me appeared just like this.

She sighed, “Nichkhun”

“You know why I’m like this, right?” I cut her word.

She turns her body to face me, “Gosh, you act nonsense and talk nonsense. Why are you like this? Let’s start first with how you treat my friend Siwon earlier. I don’t get it why you’re doing that but please, stop”

It’s like someone just splashed hot water on me. I’m hot, I’m angry. Not even slightly she said sorry but instead, she complained about how I treated that d#ck?

“Okay. You want to bring that matter? Fine Vic. I don’t trust him at all. I don’t trust when he’s with you, I don’t like on how he looks at you; how he clung to you everytime. He’s your boss so act like one! And again, why you told him about our secret? I mean, we decided to annulated that stupid agreement since I told you that I fell in love with you for real. Since you want to give me a chance—why would you tell him? Now, he will only look down to me because he thinks that he can get you”

“We’ve talked about this, right? You said that you trust me and I want you to trust him because he’s my close friend Nichkhun. Beside, we tell everything. I knew him even before I know you. Even before we had that agreement and before you said that you like me. We’re always be like this—this is how friendship works between Siwon and I. I was hoping that you could understand but I don’t think you could. I’m so dissapointed at you Nichkhun”

I chuckled as I gave her my mocking smile. How can women have something to say to blame others? To turned everything upside down so it looks like this is my fault. Why can’t she thinks about anyone else?

“And now you blame me?”

“This is your fault. I mean you started it”

I clenched my fist, I’m angry with this situation. I don’t want to have a fight with her—I don’t want…

So I try to clean my mind and take a long breath.

“You might not realize it yet, but you will understand everything that I’ve said and done has a reason. Now, I don’t want to pick a fight with you right now. I know you’re busy and I’m sorry that I bothered you when you’re working” I said to her in a very calm tone.

She’s gazing me while she bit her lips—we remained silent until she approaches me and hugs me—so I hug her back even tho I’m still upset.

We didn’t say anything but to embrace each other. I kissed the top of her head without saying any words but again, someone or should I say that jerk open the door and interrupted everything. Really ruined the moment.

“Oops, sorry” He apologized but I know he’s not really meant it.

“It’s okay, I’m just leaving” I said as I release her tiny body.

“Okay, I’ll see you?”

“I’ll see you” I said to her tenderly.

“Well, I’ll see you too Nichkhun. Since tonight your ‘girlfriend’ is throwing a party at her place” He said. He made the girlfriend word so clearly. Ugh, I hate this guy.

Okay wait, WHAT?

“You what?” I asked Victoria.

She knew that I hate party—but she still having one.

“It’s a weekly thing that we, the workers here have. And tonight is at my place”

I chuckle, “I know that I live at your apartment but you do know that I hate parties, right?”

She nods, “I know but we planned this long time ago. I can’t just cancel everything”

“What? Non sense. No one cancel the party Vic. Relax”

“You shut up” I stated. I really hate that guy, I feel like I wanna hit his beautiful face.

“Wow, what a friendly boyfriend that we have here” He teased me. I know he just wants to get on my nerve so that I look bad in front of her.

“Nichkhun, don’t start it again”

“Fine. Whatever. I’m not going to your place tonight. Have fun for your party!” I close the argument with that words and immediately leave that place. I do still hear her asking me where will I stay tonight but I pretend that I don’t hear her words and continue to walk away from that place.

--

Today is the worst day ever for me. I lose to that jerk—big time. I shouldn’t be like this. I have to prove him that I can’t be teased but I failed and he won this time. Now, I don’t even know where I want to go right now. The thing is I don’t want to deal with those peple for today.

I’m wandering around the city—seeing beautiful places that Victoria and I went that time. I check up on my phone—she called me several times already but not once I return her call.

I’m pissed.

Because I know that I can’t do better than him.

I’m angry.

Because I can’t do anything to fix this. She will still be friends with him and being herself—I mean, oblivious by the fact that her so called close friend is like her more than a friend.

I sit on a bench at the park where we visited last time—try to clear my mind.

After it feels like hours, I thought of someone—my mom. I reach my phone and press her number, hoping that she would answer my call. After a moment, she pick it up and we talked—I tell her everything and she’s just laughing. Talking to her, makes me a lot better. She’s not just a mom for me but also a bestfriend. She told me it’s better to talk to Victoria after fight because she always said, communication is the key—I know she said that because of her past. When she was still with dad, they barely talk because they’re so busy with their own world; with their own dreams.

So I follow my mom’s advice. Victoria and I have to face problem like this and try to talk it out—solve our problem together. I look up on my watch and it’s 9 P.M already, I guess the party will start very soon. Despite the fact that I hate to go to party, I have to swallow it so I can see her and not to mention that I’m worried sick because I left her with Siwon; that jerk. I don’t trust him and I think I will never trust him.

I go to her apartment that is not that far from where I was. It took me only 15 minutes to go there. When I’m about to open the door, I heard her voice—she sounded helpless, she ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter