Not you, but you

Traveler [Discountinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoo I'm back ...

Guys, I'm really sorry, I didn't update the story. I had a black out on my stories and didn't have the inspiration to write. I'm really really sorry to have left the story on hold without informing you. I hope you'll forgive me. ^^;;; But it's finally here. I hope you'll enjoy ! ♥

Bonne lecture ^^

 

 

 

 

"Guys, I know you are eating, and I'm sorry to disturb you but we need to talk about the situation." The manager declared as he looks at the younger Jungkook.

All the members were listening to their manager carefully and Jungkook was shaking his legs in anticipation.

"I thought deeply about it and decided that it was too risky to show ... ourself in front of the fans as we aren't sure how things will turn out with the fans and with this Jungkook. And so Bang PD-nim decided we stay here until Jungkook comes back. Thus he wanted you to rest a little bit more."

Unnoticeably, the expressions on the older boys face changed to a brighter one as they tried to supress their excitement. They had so much they wanted to do now.

"Hyung, seriously ?" Taehyung questionned in disblief.

The manager nodded in response with a little smile stretching his lips.

"That's so great ! We have so much stuff we can do now." Seokjin said in excited tone taping lightly on the table, expectant of the days to come.

"Yeah." Namjoon nodded in response.

Jimin hled his breath as the feeling of the unknown crept inside him, looking towards the younger Jungkook furtively from under his pink bang. And that didn't went unnoticed to the older rapper.

Later that day, Jimin was standing on the balcony, thoughts lost in the river of lights under him. Everything seemed so distant from where he was standing. The young man sighed. He was all alone, Jungkook was gone with Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok for a walk in the in-door park of the hotel while Jin and Suga were in their own rooms. He made it clear for the others to not say a thing about him and Jungkook.

The others might think it might be no big deal, but it was one for Jimin. He won't be able to handle the younger's reaction or just whatever feelings he has towards him, so he'll just stay silent, wait and watch.

Then the beat of his heart jumped when the image of his Jungkook appeared to him. He closed his eye and swallowed the tiny little lump in his throat before breathing in deeply. He just realised the little empty spot.

"You're still out here ?"

Jimin looked back a he recognize the unwavering voice of the second oldest. His lips quivered into a little smile when Yoongi reached his side, his gaze on the infinite sea of light under the darkening sky. The air was getting cool, making Jimin realise he wasn't well covered from the cold wind.

"Yeah ..." Jimin nodded, turning back to rest his arms on the railing.

A comfortable silence settles between them and for an instant, Jimin forgot his worries. Only Yoongi Hyung could have that kind of calming effect on Jimin. In a way, it really heped him throught a lot, as if Yoongi didn't have to say a thing and Jimin knew he could rely on him.

"Hang in there." Yoongi muttered, patting his back. He may sound indifferent but Jimin knew he meant good.

So he just nodded with a smile.

The night got darker and Jungkook was back in the room the most quietly as possible as he saw the lights dimmed inside the room. He moved in slowly, looking rigth at the lump under the covers of the bed, strictly on the right side of the bed. 'So Jimin Hyung is already alseep' Jungkook thought as he approached the left side of the bed and slowly sat on it, trying his best to not make the matress shift too much in fear of waking the older up. Jungkook sat there, analyzing the room for the nth time today before looking back on the figure under the thick fluffy sheets, back facing him.

There was a lot going inside of Jungkook's head but he just pushed everything away and got up to take a shower, taking the clothes Jimin left for him on the dresser before finally resting in his shared bed with a fast asleep Jimin.

Days have passed and it fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter