Tomorrow

Through his eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Finally I bring you the long awaited update. It was supposed to be the last chapter but I decided to drag it out a little longer lol Enjoy and don't be too mad at me for the

The men, except for Hyesung, Dongwan, and Andy, of course; were gathered in the narrow hallway just outside the entrance to the sanctuary of the church. Dongwan and Andy had taken care of their usher duties and waited at the alter at the end of the short flower strewn aisle. Dongwan had been the one to help Charlotte, Tiffany and Jacob to their seats, as soon as the other two were settled Charlotte had hurried off to the little room where Celeste and the other women were getting dressed.

“So he doesn’t suspect anything?”, Charlotte said as Maggie ped the back of the gray dress Charlotte had worn to the church. Her bridesmaid dress waited on a hook in the small closet of the room.

“He has been saying non-stop how he wishes that Celeste had met you sooner”, Kaye said as she slipped her shoes on and went to look in the mirror. Her red hair was done in a elegant updo and her makeup was perfect, as always. She watched as Charlotte shimmied into her dress and Maggie helped her zip it up. Charlotte had decided to wear her curls loose that day and they framed her face that had been skillfully done by Kaye as soon as she arrived.

Celeste came out from behind a wicker screen and everyone gasped. Her dress made her look like a princess and even without her makeup, which Kaye would do, she glowed. Maggie went over to hug her, careful not to step on the brides shoes. The ones she had picked out the day that Maggie got engaged, sparkled on her feet and looked like a prop from a fairy tail.

“He’s gonna pass put when he sees you”, Charlotte said as she looked at Celeste and winked at her. “I can’t believe he agreed to the western tradition of the groom not seeing the bride before the wedding.”
”He didn’t have a choice, the guys kept him out all night and refused to tell him where we were getting dressed”, Celeste said as Kaye led her to a vanity and sat her down and started on her makeup. Kaye used waterproof eyeliner and mascara and a waterproof primer as well, Celeste was a crier and at least this way, her makeup might make it through the ceremony. Just as she set the makeup with powder there was a tap at the door. The women ran over to the vanity and blocked Celeste in case it was one of the men.

“Who is it?”, Kaye called out in a loud voice. There was a pause, then a quiet voice replied, “I’m here to take the bridal party pictures. The wedding planner told me to just come on back.” Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and Charlotte went to let the woman in. She was loaded down with two or three cameras, a couple of tripods and some portable light reflectors.

“Didn’t mean to freak you out. Trying to keep the groom and one of his best men out of her”,Maggie said with a smile. “Where would you like to take the pictures?”, the slight older woman asked as Celeste stood up and turned around. The woman’s eyes went wide and she lifted her camera and snapped a series of pictures before she spoke.

“Why don’t we do one of the bride and her maid of honor over by the vanity”, she asked as she started to get the cameras locked onto the tripods and set them up to take different angles. Charlotte, Maggie, and Kaye went over and arranged themselves around Celeste. The photographer looked up and tilted her head.

“We are all her maid of honor….. although technically I’m a matron of honor”, Charlotte said with a smile. The photographer let out a laugh, “They told me that it was going to be a handful to shoot this and they weren’t wrong. Okay ladies lets try something else.” She directed them over to a love seat in a corner and had Celeste sit down while Kaye stood behind her and put her veil on while the other two sat on either side of her and arranged it. The next she had them hold their bouquets and she shot only that part, with their dresses as the background. They went through a series of other shots and finally they were done.

“Can we do one more?”, said Celeste with a smile and nodded at the other women. They stood in a line with the bride in the middle and just before the photographer took the picture, the women assumed the Power Ranger pose that Shinhwa was known for. As the flash went off, the photographer burst into laughter, “Would you believe the broom and his men did the same thing?”

“Oh we believe it, where do you think we learned it from?”, Maggie said as she giggled and hugged her friends. The photographer gathered her equipment.

“Thank you for the honor of capturing your memories. I’ll need you for group pictures after the wedding. Congratulations on your marriage Ms. Shea”, the photographer bowed slightly before she exited the room.

“Five minutes til places”, the wedding planner popped her head in the door quickly then scurried away to make sure the men were in their places. Celeste looked around at the three women in the room with her.

“It means so much that you are all here with me”, Celeste said in a choked voice, “This is the best day of my life and I wanted to spend it with my closest friends, and also with my newest friend”, she gave them all a smile.

“Are you going to cry? Please don’t, we don’t have time to redo your makeup”, Kaye said as she strode over to the bride and dabbed at her eyes with a tissue.

“I’ll try not to cry but I can’t make any promises”, Celeste said as Kaye flipped the veil over her face and made sure it hung straight.

“We better get out there”, Charlotte said nervously. Jinnie waited in the hallway for her and she wondered how surprised he would be.

 

Jinnie shifted from one to to the other as Eric and Minwoo had their phones out and played a few rounds of some battle game. So far Eric was winning and Minwoo had a determined look on his face as he tried to gain some ground. Inside the sanctuary Hyesung waited at the end of the aisle with the priest. He couldn’t wait to see Celeste walk down the aisle towards him, he felt like his whole life was a bout to start. Just as he was about to lose his mind he saw Maggie, Kaye and Charlotte file in from a door near the back of the room and the standard wedding march began to play.

“Okay guys, this is it”, Eric whispered as the doors were opened from the inside.

Eric was the first to enter and Kaye stepped beside him and they walked down the aisle together. Wannie had an obnoxiously huge camera out and started to snap shots of them and the reactions of the crowd as they made their way to where Hyesung waited and took their places on each side of him. Minwoo strutted through the door and winked at Maggie as he took her arm and tucked it close to his side. She smiled at him and he felt his heart skip a beat, soon it would be their turn to take this walk and join their lives forever and always.

Jinnie let out a shaky breath as he stepped over the thresh hold and turned to look at the woman that he would down the aisle. Charlotte smiled softly at him and he blinked as she took his arm and they walked together. How…… what…… Jinnie was totally confused and his face showed it. They didn’t speak until they reached the alter at the end of the aisle.

“What are you doing here?”, he whispered as they took their places near Hyesung. “Celeste’s cousin couldn’t make it at the last minute and Celeste asked me to take her place”, Charlotte whispered back with a grin. “No wonder the guys were so secretive about Celeste’s cousin”, Jinnie said with a grin as he rolled his eyes, “You look stunning by the way…… that color suits you perfectly.” A slight blush filled Charlotte’s cheeks and she nodded, “You don’t look too bad yourself, Mr. Park.” Out of the corner of her eye Charlotte saw Wannie and Andy slip out of their seats and exit the sanctuary. The music swelled and soon they reentered, Celeste stood between them and they each had taken one of her arms. They walked down the aisle slowly until they reached the place where her dad and step mom sat. Her father stood and they passed her off to them and joined the others at the alter. Celeste and her father walked down the aisle slowly towards a awestruck Hyesung.

Hyesung had never seen Celeste look more beautiful than she did right now and he felt tears prick at his eyes. The smile on her face was mirrored in her shining brown eyes. He wanted to rush to her so they could get started but he knew that good things were worth waiting for, this was something that she had taught him in their time together. When they reached the end of the aisle the priest met them and looked at Celeste and her father.

“Who gives this woman to be married?”, he asked loud enough for all to hear.

“Her father and her mother”, Celeste’s dad said and looked back at Celeste’s step mother. In her hands was a framed picture of Celeste’s mom. When Celeste saw it she started to choke up a little and felt Hyesung squeeze her hand gently. The priest led her over to stand in front of Hyesung and joined their hands.

“We are gathered here today,in front of the friends and family of Jung Pilkyo and Celeste Shea to celebrate a very important and special event. Before we begin, two of their friends wanted to sing a song for them”, the priest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter