Just Go Already!

Through his eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany glared at Charlotte as she came out of the bedroom; Jacob had been worn out after dinner so his mom had gotten him ready for bed early and together they had played in his room with Legos until he couldn’t keep his blue eyes open anymore. Charlotte helped him into bed and after a quick kiss to his forehead she crept out and closed the door behind her gently. Tiffany had taken a seat on the couch but didn’t watch the TV that was on.

“If you’re going to give him a chance why don’t you just tell him that?”, Tiffany said as Charlotte sat down beside her and toed her shoes off.

“Because all of them took so much trouble to come up with this plan”, Charlotte said and reached out to grab the remote, but Tiffany stopped her.

“Then you need to at least talk to him, you haven’t said anything to him since he texted you back that night”, Tiffany said with raised eyebrows, “he’s probably going crazy wondering what you’re thinking.”

Charlotte chuckled, “I wouldn’t worry too much about that, I’m sure the others have told him that they have seen me lately”, she leaned back and smiled.

“Still….”, Tiffany said with a sigh. Her cousin wasn’t easily swayed once she made her mind up, she was surprised she had changed her mind about JunJin after she sent him away that night. She gave up and they watched TV together and talked about what they wanted to do over the weekend.

~*~*~*~*~

Jinnie and Eric sat together on the older man’s couch and played video games while Kaye played around in the bathroom with sheet masks and other beauty products.

Jinnie pressed buttons mindlessly as he watch Eric kill his character over and over with glee. He had come because they asked him over for dinner but he just really wasn’t in the mood to be around people lately. Everyone had reassured him that Charlotte was doing well but he wanted to see her, hell he’d settle for a text every now and then to know she hadn’t forgotten about him, because he knew he hadn’t forgotten her. He had never felt this way about someone before and even when she had pushed him away, he couldn’t stop thinking about her. He sighed after Eric killed him yet again and set his controller down. Eric rolled his eyes and paused the game and turned to him.

“Dude, we keep telling you that everything is okay but you are driving us nuts. I’m this close”, he used his thumb and index finger to measure a very small distance,” to sending you over there right now just so you will get out of this funk. We said we would handle it and we are.” Jinnie smiled sheepishly and ran his hand through his hair.

“I trust you guys but it’s driving me crazy not knowing what she is thinking. She lets everything show in her expressions and if I could just see her, I’d know that everything was really okay”, Jinnie said as he reached for the bottle of water on the floor by his feet.

“Then just go see her!”, an exasperated Eric said and shook his head, “you act like we told you that you couldn’t see her.” Jinnie looked at him with wide eyes and stood up.

“I’m going to do just that. What time is it?”, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and glanced at it as he walked towards the door to leave.

“Just freaking go, I’m sick of your moping”, Eric said with a laugh as he turned the game off and went to hug Jinnie before he left. Kaye came out of the bathroom, she had a oink clay mask on her face and her hair was pulled into a high ponytail.

“Where did he rush off to?”, she asked Eric as she watched the door close. Eric rolled his eyes and went to give her a back hug and kiss her ear.

“I sent him to talk to Charlotte. He let me kill him in the game like 50 times and I was getting bored”, Eric said as Kaye chuckled.

“Thank god….. he keeps calling me and asking if I think she will come around. I told him that with the others at his back, there is no way that she can resist”, she said and reached back to cup his cheek. He followed her back to the bathroom and watched her wash the dried clay off her face and together they brushed their teeth and headed to bed. This weekend was the dress fitting and then she would have to go back to the States for work. She was luck that she was the boss and could take off whenever she needed to. Jinnie needed help and she felt like she owed him for everything that happened before.

Jinnie hurried out to his car and drove practically on auto pilot to Charlotte’s place; he paid attention to the traffic but his mind was busy; what if she turned him away? Or she wasn’t even home? By the time he pulled up in front of her apartment his hands were sweaty and he felt like only minutes had passed since he got up off Eric’s couch. He sat in his car and stared up at the window on the front of the building that showed light. She was still awake or someone was in any case so he got out and lit a cigarette and leaned against the car and smoked as he tried to think about what he would say to her. He finally ran out of cigarette and he still hadn’t come up with anything to say so he dropped his cigarette to the ground and stubbed it with the toe of his shoe and made the short journey up the front steps and pushed the button by her name and waited. The door buzzed after a moment and he pulled it open and started to walk up the stairs. He was about halfway when he heard footsteps as someone made their way down. He panicked because his face wasn’t covered and turned to face the wall as someone scooted past him and apologized when they bumped into him. He didn’t recognize the voice and turned his head to say it was okay and he was met with someone who looked like Charlotte and she dropped the bag of trash in her hand and slapped her hand over .

“Oh my god”, Tiffany breathed out as she recognized him and let out a squeak. He smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter