She Danced like no one was watching.......

Through his eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His POV

I had been walking through the lobby of the dance studio I normally used when I was working on choreography when I heard the familiar intro to Only One start. I followed the sound and ended up in front of a closed door. I peeked in the window set in the door and saw a woman start to dance. She was a little thing but she moved powerfully. I could see her face in the mirrors that ran along the wall in front of her. She kept her eyes closed as she moved but I could see her count the beats. She was dressed comfortably in a pair of calf length workout leggings and a t shirt that had the sleeves ripped out with a sports bra under it. Her hair was loose and the curls were drenched, like she had been at this for awhile. I watched until the song ended and almost opened the door to go talk to her but another song started right after and she kept on dancing. The style was different this time, more emotional. Her body stretched and she used the whole room to dance. It wasn’t a song I recognized immediately but once the chorus started I realized she had taken You and changed the pitch to a higher one. I could feel the raw emotion in her movements and held my breath as she moved. After the song ended, the room was silent. I watched her walk over to a bag and pull out a bottle of water. She drank it and sat down on the floor. I watched her for a second longer before I turned the door knob and cracked the door open.

“Excuse me?” I called out and she looked up at me and I could see that she recognized me immediately. She fumbled in the bag and pulled a towel out and started to dry the sweat from her face and looped the towel over her shoulder before she stood and walked over to me. She moved as gracefully as she danced.

“I watched you dancing.” Up close she was plain but she had an inner glow that shined and it alm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter