Chapter 8

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: After some comforting words from Jimin, and a failed bed-based stunt on his part, you felt some confidence return. Not even knowing if you would succeed in the endeavor or not, you decided to go talk to Suga and sort out this issue he had with you, for better or worse...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols or companies mentioned.

Anyway, here we go~
 


“Wait, what? You're going to try and find Yoongi-Hyung?”

Namjoon looked baffled. To be fair, you couldn't blame him. You and Jimin had come out of your room suddenly and just announced that you were going to try and find Suga, wherever it was that he had stormed off to.

“[Y/N], you really don't have to pander to him...” Namjoon spoke lowly, seriously, keeping his narrow eyes on you. “He just gets like this sometimes, you've done nothing wrong-”
“Namjoon-Hyung, I already explained it to her.” Jimin quickly mentioned, and the change in the rapper's expression seemed to say that he knew exactly what the other member meant.

“Oh...I see.”
Shuffling awkwardly, Namjoon glanced around the rest of the lower lounge in thought. Even Jungkook had gone elsewhere, presumably upstairs, and Jin had eventually headed to help make breakfast with Taehyung and Hoseok after he finished comforting Namjoon. Even with the sounds of eggs being fried in the distance, it was far too quiet in here.

“Listen, [Y/N]-” He finally spoke up again, and you went a little pink as his comforting hand made acquaintance with your shoulder. Tilting his head slightly, he smiled, but it looked a little bit forced. It made you fear what he would say next, but it turned out you didn't need to worry.

“I hope you understand that it's nothing personal. Yoongi-Hyung has just been going through some rough stuff for a while now. None of us really know what exactly...but I can tell he's been badly affected by something.”
Pausing, you considered his words. It seemed more and more like you had misjudged Suga. There was a lot more to this situation than was obvious.

“-That being said, I wouldn't advise approaching him with the goal of changing him somehow, or getting anything secret out of him.” Namjoon sighed, and let his hand slip away from you, back down by his side again. You can try apologizing, but I've seen him hold some pretty bad grudges before...”

“But I've seriously done nothing wrong!” You defended your corner, and Namjoon nodded in understanding.
“I know. I getcha. Yoongi-Hyung doesn't though. It wouldn't matter even if you baked him cookies and listed off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter