~1000 Subscribers Special~

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys...

New Years is a pretty exciting time anyway, but realizing that we've hit over 1000 subscribers on BTS Roommate was like the icing on the cake. I started this story back in May 2017, almost 8 months have passed since then. I never thought I would hit more than 200 or 300 subs if I was lucky. It makes me so happy to see that people like my story so much, and that you stick around to keep reading too. Although my updates have been more sporadic as of late, people have been really understanding about me just being busy with my writing work, and that means a lot too. I want to produce chapters I can be proud of, chapters I feel I've put a lot of care into, so I try to never rush anything out. The fact that my readers are so patient is really reassuring.

I have more twists and turns planned for BTS Roommate, and you guys came up with some awesome suggestions too that I look forward to incorporating. It's a story I love writing, mainly because of the awesome feedback I get. I hope that I can add that little extra brightness to your day when you read it (even if the angst is off the charts sometimes :P).

So, I just wanna say, thank you~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter