Chapter 60

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: After what was possibly the nicest birthday you ever had, things settled down again for a while. While you all started preparing for Halloween, Hoseok surprised you with a sudden suggestion...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


You loved Halloween as a holiday. It was a little dark, sure, but that was what made it so exciting. The thought of dressing up with the other boys was the thing you were most anticipating though. Just the idea of them all being in costume...well...it was almost too cute.

“What's on your mind [Y/N]? Hmm?”
Suddenly looking up, you saw Hoseok hovering over you. He seemed to have just come out of the blue while you were sitting there, popping up like a puppet on a spring. Hoseok was back to sporting a peachy-orange hairstyle now, which you always thought suited him best. Perhaps that was just because of his sunny personality.

“I was just imagining what you'll all dress up as when Halloween gets here.” you smirked up at him, and he shot you the same expression in return, taking a seat down on the swing seat next to you. It was still covered in some dry and wrinkled leaves that had fallen off the trees in the garden, but you had managed to brush most of them away so you could actually sit there.

“Oh? Any ideas? Because I've been racking my brains and I can't think of anything good to wear...” Hoseok tapped his chin and looked ahead in the middle-distance for a moment. Deciding to chip in with your own two cents, you nudged his arm.
“Well with hair like that I figure you could pull off a mean Chucky.”

He quickly whirled his head around and sent those same locks flying, a look of feigned dismay upon his face. “Oh come on, be nice!”
“I am being nice!” you chuckled, and after he relaxed again he let out a little laugh too.
“I suppose if you really want to see me wearing that then it'll end up happening.”

That made you pause, and you furrowed your brow. “What do you mean by that?”
His dark eyes traveled over and settled upon you. “I mean that...well I suppose what I mean is that I just want to keep you happy.”

Your lips curled up slightly again, and you parted them so you could speak in a gentle tone:
“But I am happy, Hoseok. I've never been happier.”
“I know.” he acknowledged, shifting his eyes away from you again before standing up. “And that makes me happy. I'm sure the others would say the same...”

Flushing, you rubbed your neck and glanced away from him. “I appreciate all the praise, but really, I haven't done anything that great...”
“You convinced me to practice my rapping, right?” Hoseok suddenly turned and held his hand down and out towards you. You eyed his palm, then glanced up at his face while he continued: “If you're not so busy, I thought I could show you...”

Curious now, you didn't hesitate much before taking his hand.
 


 

Part of you had been expecting him to just you upstairs to the room he shared with Jimin. However, it made sense that he had been practicing outside of the house rather than around all of you, given that he probably desired some privacy with the matter. Though you were surprised by just where he brought you, which was a fancy little practice studio not too far from the house. You hadn't even expected anything like this to be in the area.

“Guess there must be a real market for idols hiding away in Seongbuk-dong...” you commented dryly while he let you inside. The place was staffed by a well-dressed woman at the curved reception table, but Hoseok didn't need to talk with her before heading upstairs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter