Chapter 57

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: After telling the police everything you could about the incident, you and Hoseok left it in their hands to deliver justice, and decided to spend time with Taehyung to take your mind off things. But on the way to get some ice cream, you run into two familiar faces...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


“You're going to get ice cream? Mind if we tag along?”
Now how could you refuse the gentle giant Chanyeol? Or the cute little Luhan? There was just no way you could do so without feeling like a monster.

“We don't mind at all.”

Well, you and Taehyung didn't. Yet as you walked along, you couldn't help but notice that Hoseok wasn't entirely happy. It wasn't jealousy like Yoongi, at least you didn't suspect it was. It just seemed to be that he wanted you to have space from others for a while until this whole mess boiled over.

Understandable, but you still silently told him not to worry so much.

“Y'know, it's funny you should mention ice cream...” Chanyeol tapped his chin and then clapped his hands suddenly, in a eureka moment. “Oh yeah, that was it! I'm pretty sure BLACKPINK were holding some event at their pop-up store here-”
“It's an ice cream event.” Luhan elaborated simply, and you immediately shared an excited gasp with Taehyung.

“Well isn't that a of luck?” Hoseok blinked, clearly surprised too, and he then grinned suggestively. “Hanging out with one of the hottest girl groups on the charts and eating ice cream at the same time? I can't see anything wrong with that...”

It would be hypocritical for you to call him out for just wanting to meet the girls, as you were personally excited at the thought of getting to see them in person. Plus it would be pretty refreshing considering you were only acquainted with male idols so far.

“We might be able to get in if we ask nicely.” Chanyeol said and Taehyung nodded vigorously.
“Yeah yeah, we gotta try!”

So you did. Your little posse of idols (plus one average girl) traversed the streets carefully, avoiding crowds and prying eyes as much as you could (especially since you had the +2 of Chanyeol and Luhan with you) until you eventually reached their store. It was a fair walk from where you had started initially, but hopefully it would be worth it...

...Was what you thought, until you saw the sign on the door. Walking right up to it, you read the notice and your heart immediately sank.

 

'CLOSED'
 

“Oh...I guess the event finished...” you caught sight of Luhan walking up behind you in the door's reflection, as he spoke: “Never mind, we can just get some elsewhere.”
“Haah...” you let out a heavy sigh, peering forlornly through the glass. “Just our luck...”

“Now I feel bad...” Chanyeol lowered his head and rubbed behind his neck, his brow furrowing just slightly. “I thought for sure we'd be able to get in...and I ended up dragging you all the way here for nothing...”
“Hey, not at all.” Hoseok swiftly shook his head. “I bet there's some parlor nearby or a store we can go to.”

Taehyung clutched his tummy and wiped his brow, bottom lip jutting out like a grumpy toddler. “Mm—I wish we had ice cream right now...”
“Look, we're gonna go get some.” Hoseok pinched his ear and made him squeak. “No pouting allowed.”

While you were standing there at the door all forlorn, you noticed something shifting beyond the glass and inside the building. No...not something. Someone. And they were coming fast.

Suddenly the whole surface swung out and you took a wide step back just in time before it hit you. The others were immediately alerted and looked over.
“[Y/N], you okay?” Hoseok asked, but you were distracted by the person who had emerged.

You had been expecting a staff member or somebody like that. Not Jennie.

“Oh shoot, sorry.” she quickly apologized though didn't look too worried as she stepped out. To be fair, the glass was tinted to go with the whole theme of the building so it made sense that she wouldn't see you properly through it. Still...Chanyeol came close to witnessing the same thing that happened to Namjoon all over again.

“Be careful!” Luhan scolded and walked right up to your side, leaning around and peering up at you to make sure you were unscathed. Thankfully you were, but that was the last thing on your mind in that moment.

“Y-you're...Jennie...”
“Yeah?”
“From BLACKPINK...”
“...Yeah?”

She didn't even need to confirm it, but the moment she said that you immediately bowed your head shyly and clasped your hands before yourself.
“Ah, it's...it's nice to meet you-”
You didn't know why you were suddenly so nervous. Maybe because it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter