Chapter 45

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Camping time with BTS, and it turned out you were going to be sharing a tent with an interesting trio; Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok. Already feeling Yoongi's glare upon you all, you wondered what might happen next...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


“Mm, this is really good Namjoon!”
You took a bite of the kimchi stew he had made for you all. The spicy taste did burn your tongue a little but it quickly cooled off, letting you taste the rich flavor in full. Namjoon nodded to you gratefully while he filled his own bowl from the pot over the fire.

It was the first night, not long after you had arrived at the spot, and you were all sitting around the fire between the tents and beneath the trees, eating away. The sky was steadily growing darker, so it was unlikely you'd be able to get up to anything before you needed to sleep.

“Let's roast some marshmallows!” Taehyung piped up after the meal was finished, and rummaged around in the snack bag he'd brought. He opened up a bag of the little fluffy pink and white cylinders and popped one on the end of each of the eight skewers he had. Each of you took one and set about roasting the little fluffy pillows over the flames.

Yoongi's went on fire almost immediately and he scoffed, throwing it down and stamping it out. “This is stupid!”
Hoseok just chuckled, as he made a perfect job of his own and ate it proudly. You felt bad for Yoongi though, since there was an art to doing this sort of thing. So you leaned over, stretching across Jimin so you could hand him your own share.
“Here, I think I roasted it right.”

The black-haired rapper hesitated for just a brief moment, eyeing you with what could have almost been suspicion. But then he sheepishly took your offering and nodded his head a single time.
“Thanks.”

You just smiled softly and roasted another one on a fresh skewer. Problem solved, and judging by the ever so slight smile that was tugging at the corners of his soft lips, he had appreciated your action.

The night stretched on and you all spent your time chatting about life in the house so far. What you had been up to...what you planned to do, stuff like that. Yet as light-hearted and relaxed as the atmosphere was, none of you could shake off that feeling. The melancholy sensation...knowing that you only had a limited amount of time together.

“It's gonna be weird when you guys make your comeback. I guess you'll be busy preparing for that come New Year.” you spoke, and Jungkook looked down at his lap sadly.
“Yeah...probably...”
Jimin reached over and gave your shoulder a reassuring pat. “You don't need to think about that yet.”

You knew he was right. It was still a while away, so you could push it from your mind for a while, even if it was just until Christmas was over.
But still...whenever you thought about it, your heart sank a little. Getting to live with BTS had been a of pure luck...a lovely twist of fate. You didn't want thes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter