Chapter 34

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Although Yoongi kept you in his bed for a while, you're finally free again. It seems that the typhoon season is just about to kick in full throttle...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


"[Y/N], I need your help with something.”

You had gotten used to hearing this from Namjoon. You had become his little worker elf while living here, and he often relied on you to help him out. Not that you could really complain. In fact, spending time with him was really pretty awesome.

Still, with all these chores you always did together, it felt like you didn't get to know much about him.

“What do you need?” you asked while poking your head out of your bedroom door after he had knocked upon and called from beyond it. The guy smirked down at you and tilted his head.
“We're supposed to get a really severe spell of weather soon. Thunder and lightning, a real storm.” He explained, noting that you had paled a little. It wasn't that you were especially afraid of storms but...
“-I think it might be a good idea if we take the car out and stock up on some extra supplies while we have the chance.”

That seemed wise. You couldn't recall ever being stranded in a storm but it surely wouldn't hurt to take precautions.
“Alright, I'll come with you.”

So you did. The others stayed home, including Jimin since it was a Saturday all over again, and you left with the leader. He drove swiftly to the largest convenience store in the vicinity, and you both went inside to start picking up necessities. He even had a list.

“Okay, so we need bottled water...that's always important...” Namjoon murmured while walking with you down one of the aisles. It made you a little bit shy, since some people were eyeing the two of you and obviously jumping to the conclusion that you were, well, a couple.

Coupled with none other than Namjoon. That would actually be quite the honor.

However, your shyness increased ten-fold when, after nearly walking into a rack that was jutting out from one of the aisles, Namjoon's tanned hand curled around your waist and pulled you a little closer. He was just being protective, not suggesting anything you were sure. But it still turned you magenta.

“Ah, here we go-”
He paused after reaching the drinks section and started putting some bottles in the basket. You helped him out, but after a while of going through the monotonous motions, he decided to ask you something.

“...[Y/N]...You never asked anyone about Yoongi-Hyung, did you?”
Now that had caught you off guard. Steadying yourself a little, you squeezed the bottle you were holding and lied:
“No.”

“...Good.” Namjoon looked relieved, and he nodded to you apologetically. “It isn't that I don't trust you, it's just that I worry how you'd react when you found out...”
It was weird hearing him say these things when you already knew the truth. It seemed like he really doubted you. Still, you assured him:
“No matter what it is, Yoongi is still my friend.”

“...Heh.” Namjoon straightened up after putting the last bottle in the basket and reached out, giving your hair a gentle ruffle. “That's what I like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter