Chapter 24

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Yoongi had 'messed up'- apparently- but that was as much as Namjoon dared to tell you when you asked him about Jin's untrustworthy stance on the other boy. Confused but determined, you feel an urge to find out the truth...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


Messed up...messed up...messed up...

First it was the teeny little Jungkook. Then it was the weeny little Jin. And now you had an itty bitty Namjoon prancing around on top of your head while you tried to focus on reading. Eventually you chucked the book aside and flopped back down on your bed, putting your arms behind your head and sighing up at the ceiling.

“What am I supposed to do?”
As if it would give you any answers.

Prying for details with Yoongi was tricky. You could risk turning him away from you for good if you pushed too far. He had already been so intense over you being in his room, after all. Worrying what you might have seen.

No...he wasn't an option right now. So who was?

Hoseok seemed to be similar to Namjoon. A lot more goofy, but he was also mature, so you doubted he'd tell you anything. Jin was too much of a gentleman to gossip about his friends like that...then again, he also seemed like a gossip himself. You weren't sure though...for if he really was a gossip, it probably meant he'd blab about you asking him in the first place.

Jimin? Maybe. Taehyung? Hah. Even if they all knew the truth, he had probably forgotten it or something. He was always so absorbed in his own little world.

There was always Jungkook of course. Jungkook...who also seemed to be quite the mystery to you. You couldn't ignore the tension that lay between him and Yoongi, something which you had been noticing more and more whenever you were around either of the two. You didn't know enough to call it jealousy, but he did seem to be uncomfortable when you were around Yoongi, or indeed any of the other boys.

Potentially, that could mean he'd be willing to spill some secrets about the guy. But you felt uneasy about that approach. Wasn't it a kind of manipulation to do something like that?

Well, you had two choices really. Either follow through with that plan, or remain forever in the dark until the day that Yoongi finally told you himself- which could easily be a minimum of 1000 years in the future.

You had pretty much decided then and there. You'd have to ask Jungkook.
 


 

The next morning you waited and waited and waited, until Jin was finally finished getting ready, and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter