Chapter 22

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: After someone stole one of Taehyung's precious puddings, he coaxed you into helping find the culprit. However, you find yourself in dangerous waters when Yoongi finds you rummaging through his room.

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


Uh oh.
Bad news. Bad news bears.

Well, you did the only thing you could do at that point. Leave. Swallowing thickly, you took the boldest steps you could, passing through the door-frame until you were face to face with Motionless Min.

Yoongi smiled at you creepily.
“What were you doing in my room?”
You smiled back with just as much strain.
“Nothing.”

“Nothing. Cool.” He grinned, but quickly dropped it and advanced towards you in a blur of red and black. You gasped and stumbled back to the wall, pressing your palms against it while his too met the hard surface on either side of your head. Caged between his arms. Deja vu...

“Bulls**t.” Yoongi narrowed his already narrow eyes and growled through his perfectly white teeth. Looking down and aside, you shifted uncomfortably. He smelled exactly like his room. “Tell me what you were doing in there. Now.”
This was already awkward, but it was made even more so by the ridiculous reason behind it all. Regardless, you it up and told him, watching as his angered expression changed to one of bemusement. He stepped back, letting his arms drop down by his sides again.

“'Pudding'? Pudding.” Yoongi pressed his hands taut against his cheeks. “F**king pudding.”
“I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have gone in your room. But you know how Taehyung is...” You insisted. “He'd probably start crying if I didn't help him. I couldn't handle that...”

“Che! You don't have to pander to him so much...” Yoongi scoffed now and folded his arms, looking away. But he soon looked back at you again, and he actually appeared slightly concerned this time around.
“...You didn't...see anything...did you?”
Puzzled, you tilted your head. “See?”
“I mean-” Yoongi shifted a bit, rubbing the side of his neck, “-you didn't go through my personal stuff, did you?”

Taken aback, you quickly shook your head. “No, of course not! I wouldn't do that.”
Sighing, he nodded. “Ok, good.”

In a way you were tempted to press for more. However, you decided it would be better just to leave it, following him through to the lounge without asking any further questions. You had to take it slow, you couldn't afford to push him too much. Like a baby deer, right?

Hoseok set his bowl aside and looked around when the two of you came through, giving his nose a rub while waggling his eyebrows suggestively and smirking.
“Well well...” he smiled like a Cheshire cat, “-and here we see [Y/N] leaving Yoongi-Hyung's room this time. Could there be some romance on the horizon?”

“Nope, just an upset Taehyung if I don't find out who stole his pudding.” You explained while walking over to the couch he was sitting on. He frowned.
“Pudding?”
You could already tell he wasn't the culprit. Hoseok didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter