Chapter 20

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Pranking your fellow roommates by pretending to be Jimin's girlfriend was definitely amusing, but not all of them seemed to find it funny. But for now at least, you remain blissfully unaware...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


This Summer was starting to become relentless.

The heat lacked any mercy. The air con was on full blast, all your windows were open, and you and Jin had made sure that the ice stocks never depleted. Yet somehow you were overwhelmed by just how warm it was.

On this particular day, you were sitting in the egg-shaped basket swing outside Jin and Jungkook's room, gazing down from the balcony at the garden. It was pretty quiet and peaceful for now, largely because Namjoon had forced the boys to come along with him and help get groceries while the market was having a sale. Taehyung had tagged along just so he could get his favorite snack, and Hoseok had stayed behind with you so you didn't get lonely.

“Here you go [Y/N].” Hoseok came outside to join you and handed you a chilled bottle of cola, while he looked out over the sunny horizon. “Ahh, if only I'd taken this room instead.”
“It really is nice huh...” You spoke somewhat drearily, desperately screwing the cap off and taking a swig so you could refresh yourself. Given that you had pretty much been on a diet of water all day you had decided to pick something more flavorful.

Hoseok took a drink of his own and looped his arms over the railing, swinging the open bottle lazily in his hand while he looked down at the bench.
“Damn...if only Yoongi were here, I could pour this on his head...”
“I have a feeling he'd kill you if you tried that.” You responded, and he turned to flash you a mischief-making smirk.
“I dunno [Y/N], I'm a pretty fast runner. I reckon I'd have enough time to escape if I had to.”

“Yeah. Jump across all the roofs in Seongbuk-gu.” You made lazy little hopping motions with your free hand and slumped a little in your seat.
“Hehe, yeah...” Hoseok trailed off, and pulled away from the railing a bit. “Say, are you alright?”

“Mm...” You couldn't even really respond now. Well this was strange. Why was everything blotchy all of a sudden?
“[Y/N]!”
You heard a smash, and something fizzing...
 


 

“Aish...why did she have to faint on me?” Hoseok cursed quietly to himself. You were in his room now, laid out carefully on top of his bedsheets. There was a fan running too, the cool air gently dusting over your unconscious face.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, he placed a plastic bowl of ice filled water down on the table beside it and soaked a cloth in the liquid. Wringing it out, he gently placed it down on your forehead and let it sit there for a while, before removing it again and brushing aside some of your slightly damp strands of hair.

While he was leaning over you, he studied your face. You looked so peaceful while you lay there, with your eyes closed and your lips just slightly parted while you breathed ever so gently. He was almost afraid to touch you, as if you were made of glass.

Hoseok found himself leaning down a little closer, placing one h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter