Chapter 2

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Having just moved to Seoul, you were lucky to snatch a room in the prestigious 'Roommate' house made famous by the television show. And it looks like your luck isn't going to be running out anytime soon, as you discover that one of your roommates is none other than Jung Kook from BTS! As if that wasn't already enough, it looks like there's a new arrival on the way too...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols or companies mentioned.
This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 

 

Who was this guy who thought he was too cool to let himself in politely? Well, you soon discovered the answer to that.

There was a flash of turquoise, and suddenly you found yourself staring down the last few steps at a very familiar rapper. His hands were stuffed in his pockets, and he was slightly slouched. He seemed to have a look like he was permanently pissed off just plastered on his face, yet somehow he still managed to look picture perfect.

Min Yoon Gi. Suga.

“Huh? The fxxk?”
Yep. Definitely Suga.

You snapped out of your brief moment of surprised awe to see what he was focussed on. And you were understandably alarmed when you realized that what had annoyed him was...your luggage.
“Who just leaves their crap lying in-front of the door?” Suga cursed aloud, and you couldn't help but gasp in shock as his foot jerked out and kicked one of your suitcases over. Okay, maybe you had brought way too much with you, but still! Did he really have to abuse your belongings like that?

Suga must have heard you take that sharp breath, because his laser-like eyes immediately flitted up to focus on you. The way he looked at you made your legs buckle a little, and your hand shot out to grip the stair banister so you would be steady.

He frowned, brow furrowing low, and he turned to face you properly. His hands didn't leave his pockets, and he seemed to be chewing gum too. He looked like a real delinquent.
“I'm guessing these are yours?”
“Ah-” You choked up a little, but managed to cough up a curt response, “-Y-yes-”

His foot slammed down on top of the same suitcase again, and you flinched. With ease, he slid it over to the bottom of the stairs, letting it bounce off the base step. Suga didn't seem to care what was inside it, he was going to treat it like a soccer ball anyway. And were you just going to let him do what he pleased, willy nilly like that?

Well...you hated to admit it, but yes. You just couldn't muster up the courage to speak. Something about him was incredibly intimidating...

“Quit staring at me.” He ordered harshly. “If you don't want people to kick your stuff around then maybe you shouldn't leave it in their way.”
Again, you couldn't manage a single word. Suga made his way up the stairs, bumping your shoulder on the way. He paused immediately, and shot you a quick glare which seemed to suggest that was somehow your fault as well. Then he continued onward, and you were left standing there, bewildered.

“Ugh...why do these have to be so heavy? Did he pack an elephant in here?”

Another voice, one that was even gruffer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter