Chapter 18

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: The drama seems to be over, for now at least, but three of the boys certainly seem to be eager about protecting you nonetheless. Flattered, you only hope that things will become more relaxing soon. But you're not so sure that's what's in store for you...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


“[Y/N], I need your help. Bad.”
“Uhh...”

There was a flash of tangerine, and suddenly you saw Jimin standing over you as you lay on the couch. You had been trying to focus on some Cheese in the Trap re-runs, but your view of the screen was now blocked by Jimin's slender body.

“Please [Y/N].” He urged when you didn't really answer, and you sat up straighter, offering him a seat beside you.
“Okay okay, what's the matter?”

Sitting down beside you, he gave you a worried look. Pursing his plush lips, he fidgeted with his hands in his lap.
“I think...I have a stalker...”
Oh no. You'd had enough of those for one lifetime.
“Jimin...you do remember what happened to me a week ago, don't you? I mean-” For emphasis you tipped the point of Jungkook's cap, which you had made a habit of wearing everywhere until the color faded, even in the house.

“I know I know, and I swear it's not going to be like that.” Jimin assured you, placing his hands down on the sofa cushion between you two and gripping it. “I just...she found out that I've been jogging at one of the nearby parks in the mornings and every time I go there she pesters me. She keeps asking me if I have a girlfriend and if I'd like to date her and stuff...”
He suddenly gripped his temples with frustration, and buried his face against one of the fluffy decorative pillows.
“Arrgh! I feel so bad rejecting her but...”

“Jimin...you're under no obligation, you know.” You sighed and placed a gentle hand on his back to comfort him. “It's not like you have to say yes to her just because she's desperate. Just politely turn her down-”
“-I tried, I really did-” Jimin quickly turned his head to look at you, red in the face. “But she got all teary eyed and I just...I couldn't even continue.”
“Well...” you pulled your hand away, “...what did you say to her?”
He shook his head. “...I just made up some excuse and ran home...but I know she'll be waiting there the next time I go. I could just avoid visiting the park for a while, but she'd probably try to find out where I'm living too.”

“Mm...and you shouldn't let her control your life like that either...” You hummed lowly and bit your bottom lip, nibbling it. What to do...what to do...

Jimin suddenly launched himself closer to you, and you jolted back when you found yourself face to face with the cat-eyed boy. Right face to face. Your noses were almost touching.
“Well I did have an idea, which is why I came to you!” He uttered in sudden excitement, and you could only blink with bewilderment.
“I...uh...idea?”

His hands went you both your arms, and he smiled warmly, as if suddenly all his troubles were just going to melt away.
“[Y/N]. Pretend to be my girlfriend.”
 


 

Girlfriend...girlfriend...
...But I'm only acting, see? None of this is for real.
So...why am I sweating so much?

You walked along beside Jimin as he made his way down to the park for his usual exercise. You didn't know much about what he did here since he was always up so early, but it seemed like a peaceful place to do some light running.

“I don't have to jog with you, do I?” You asked lazily. Though it was more out of concern for ruining the look you had cultivated before coming out. Considering that you were playing the part of an infatuated partner in order to deter another girl, you had made sure you looked your best. Jimin had made sure to praise you for it too when you had initially met him outside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter