Chapter 11

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Suga's apology gift put you in a good mood, and you made breakfast while blushing. However, while making plans with the boys on what to do with your day, you learned something shocking...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols or companies mentioned.

Anyway, here we go~
 


“A year!?”
The words that were blurted out of your mouth so swiftly showed how completely stunned you were by the revelation. You had even stood up from your seat. Then again, you had to wonder why it shocked you so. After all, it wasn't unusual for someone to rent somewhere out for that long.

But...a whole year with the BTS boys...

“Well, yeah.” Namjoon scratched his neck sheepishly and looked over to Jimin for assistance, who walked a little closer to you and explained:
“We'll probably never get a chance to take time off like this again, so we're taking advantage of it while we can. That way we can definitely be fresh for our comeback.”

“Yeah, we'll even be working on our skills and some new music while we're here.” Taehyung added, though Hoseok let out a grumble and rolled onto his side against the couch, pulling his legs up onto it with him.
“Mnn...I can't be bothered...” He muttered.
“Well...” Taehyung sweated a little, glancing over at him. “It's only an option...”

“You look shocked, [Y/N]...” Jungkook, of all people, was the one that spoke to you first about your reaction. It wasn't like you could hide it all that easily.
“Well...yeah, I mean, I am.” You admitted meekly, toying with the hem of your top and picking at a loose thread. “...I didn't expect I'd be staying with you all for so long...”

“Is that a bad thing?” Suga asked a little pointedly, though not intentionally so. Shyly, you looked up at him and shook your head adamantly.
“Not at all.”

“Well, good.” Jin tutted and approached you too, standing on the opposite side of you from Jimin. “I would take offence if that were the case...”

Most of them had now decided to stand too...and they were all gathered around you, so close that you could reach out at arm's length in any direction and touch any single one of them. Even now it still overwhelmed you. In a way you were almost stressed out about the thought of word going around that you were living here. The more extreme fangirls would probably do anything to be in your position.

“You're blushing, [Y/N].”
Jimin was the one to point it out, looking a little pink in the cheeks himself. You quickly bowed your head and clasped your cheeks, shifting awkwardly from foot to foot. These boys had the effect of turning you into a shy little schoolgirl again.
“O-oh...sorry I...”
“There's no need to apologize.” Jin laughed softly and even gave your arm a comforting . “My beauty can be rather overwhelming, I understand that.”

“Che!” Suga just scoffed, looking aside, before allowing his head to swivel back around again, his eyes settling on you once more, surveying the huddle of boys that had gathered around you like a flock of seagulls to a loaf of bread.
“The only reason she's blushing so hard is because none of you can give her any personal space.”

“Oh-” Realising their err, Namjoon quickly ushered the guys to step back and give you some room again. Like magnets, they had just been drifting closer and closer to you, with the exception of Suga and Jungkook. The maknae himself looked to be flushed too though...so you figured he had just been too d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter