Chapter 4 : You?!

Yoona and her 12 dongsaengs

"Yoona?/Yoona-noona?" They widened their eyes.

Soon, Suho fake coughed and glanced at them to make eye-contact.

"1, 2, 3. We Are One. Annyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida." They bowed. "Yoona-sunbaenim." They greeted and bowed again.

"No need to be so serious boys. Take a seat." Mr Lee said.

The boys looked at Yoona and smiled cutely while Yoona chuckled.

"I see you already know each other well so there shouldn't be any problem." He continued then turned to Yoona.

"Yoona, please take care of the boys for the day. They are still young and new." Mr Lee pleaded. She nodded and grinned.

"Boys, please learn from your sunbaenim, it will be useful in the future." Mr Lee said.

"Mr Lee, may I ask which magazine are we shooting for?" Suho asked unsure.

"It's Elle. World's famous magazine."

The boys were stunned.

"Don't worry, you have Yoona by your side. She is professional already in photoshoots. Elle even need to pay a higher price just for Yoona to be their cover." Mr Lee whispered the last sentence jokingly to reduce the tense.

"Mr Lee!" Yoona whined and scratched the back of her head awkwardly.

He laughed. "Okay back to the topic."

He explained some details about the photoshoot and Yoona left first for her next schedule.

"Boys, you need to grab your opportunity to learn something new from Yoona. Elle is a well-known magazine, not every idol could be in Elle's cover or even in their magazine. Once you appeared in it, people in world wide will start to pay attention on you and you will start gaining fans, it helps you to debut easier."

"We will learn more from our sunbaenim. Thank you Mr Lee." The boys bowed.

"Don't thank me, thank Yoona." He smiled.

*What does this mean?* The boys were curious but they just let it slide and continued to chit-chat with Mr Lee.

Soon, they left Mr Lee's office and went to practice. On the way there, they saw Yoona's manager.

"Hyung? I thought Yoona had schedule, what are you doing here?" Suho asked.

"I just sent her there. I'm back here for the males' meeting. You should join too since you all are part of S.M. already." He answered.

Suddenly, EXO's trainer appeared out of no where. "I was looking for you guys. Go to practice room 11 now." He told EXO.

EXO entered the room and saw Kangta, Super Junior members, and SHINee members all there. Even the artists' managers and choreographers.

"Finally you guys are here. Come sit." Kangta gestured them to sit beside him.

"So we are here because we have a males' meeting. We have this meeting every end of the month. The purpose is to discuss about what happened in the month, and since we are gentlemen, we keep an eye on the ladies and check their problems too. So we will speak out all the problems here and help to overcome it together. Of course check out the new trainees to see if they're doing good too." Yunho said.

"And gossip." Heechul said causing s to armlock him.

"So, how are you doing?" Leeteuk asked.

"So far so good, Leeteuk-hyung." Xiumin said.

"Are there any seniors that are hard to communicate for now?" Kangta asked. "What I mean is not close to."

"No, Kangta-hyung. We are good with all." Kris answered.

"They even met Yoongie already hyung, quite close too." Jonghyun blurted out.

"Mwo? Yoong came back? Why didn't I saw her? I haven't seen her for months." Kangta said frowning.

*Looks like even Kangta-hyung is close to her.* The 11 boys thought.

"We saw her on the day you weren't here in the company and it's also their first time meeting her." Taemin said.

"It's only few days ago and they're close already?" He widened his eyes. "As expected that young lady." He smiled.

"SNSD was so happy to see her. They even cried like babies." Donghae chuckled.

"It's been too long since they last saw her. They were gloomy and moody for the whole 2 weeks, they were so sad and lost of energy. Luckily Yoong came back, I couldn't stand it anymore already." Shindong said still remembering how the girls acted.

"That was scary just to think about it." Ryeowook shook his head.

"Hyung, you should reduce her work." Kyuhyun said to Yoona's manager.

"She looked way more skinnier and paler than before again when we saw her that day." Sungmin exclaimed.

"I helped her to reject a few jobs already. But she accepted a job again that is tomorrow. She could actually refuse it although they called by a few times already."

"What job?" Kangin asked.

"It's a photoshoot for Elle magazine, Kangin-hyung." Luhan mentioned.

"EXO is going to pose with her." EXO's trainer said.

"Wow, Elle? The world wide famous magazine? Called a few times already?" Shindong was shocked. EXO was shocked too.

"They contacted Mr Lee a few times before this. He rejected it everytime including this time because he knew Yoona's schedule is already too tight. But then they managed to contact me and Yoona found out. They were very sincere this time, they even offered to pay a higher price and let Yoona choose when to have the photoshoot instead of telling her when to do it. She just couldn't bear to reject them again, so she said yes." He sighed.

"Everyone always pull out the guilt card on Yoongie." Jonghyun said and rolled his eyes feeling annoyed.

"She really need to learn how to say no." Onew nodded.

"Right, when is she having a break? You guaranteed it, remember hyung?" Yesung raised his eyebrow.

"Tomorrow after the photoshoot she will be having a break. So stop using that look on me when you see me everytime, Kim Heechul." Yoona's manager glared at him.

"At least it worked." Heechul stuck out his tongue and all of them laughed.

They continued discussing about random stuff and dismissed for the day.