Chapter 3 : Asking her out

Yoona and her 12 dongsaengs

Yoona was in the cafeteria. Taking a few hours of nap made her felt energetic. She was sitting there checking out her sns then she decided to take some food. She was about to stand up when suddenly someone shouted, "YOONA-NOONA!"

Yoona jumped in shock. She turned around and saw EXO running towards her. She smiled widely and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo hoobaes."

"How are you, Yoona?" Xiumin grinned.

"Have you rest well, noona?" Kyungsoo asked with his innocent wide eyes.

"I'm good after having a few hours of napping." She chuckled.

"Guys let's get some food first. Have you eaten yet, Yoong?" Suho asked concerned.

"I was just about to take some food."

"Can we eat with you, Yoona-noona?" Sehun asked with his aegyo.

"Aigo you're so cute Sehun-ah." Yoona said pinching his cheeks gently. "Of course I don't mind. Let's get ourselves some food first."

They took some food and sat at the table. Yoona went to get drinks after leaving her food on the table. The 11 boys were shocked to see that Yoona took so much food, they doubted that she could even finish half of it. Suho saw their faces and chuckled.

"Don't be shocked, Yoong eats a lot, as Yuri-sunbaenim said." Suho said. "Seems like she's in a good mood." He continued and smiled.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Lay asked.

"She eats more when she's in a good mood."

"What about good mood?" Yoona asked when she came back with a tray of beverages.

"Just talking about your monsterous appetite." Suho joked.

Yoona laughed and smacked his arm. "Aish jinjak."

The 11 boys envied their leader for having such a good friendship with Yoona.

"Here you go. I don't know what do you guys like, so I bought some orange juice and coffee." Yoona said handing them the beverages.

They were stunned. "Ah you don't have to buy us drinks, Yoong." Suho said.

"Ani you guys are my hoobaes. It's my job to take care of you." Yoona smiled.

"You're still as thoughtful as usual." A grin crept on Suho's face.

"Thank you Yoona/noona." The boys were grateful.

They chit-chatted while eating. The 11 boys saw how Yoona ate her food and was shocked.

"Yoong, you're the visual of the group, take care of your image. Look at the boys here all shocked." Suho laughed.

"Taking care of images are exhausting, why not live a happy life?" Yoona continues eating as her usual self.

"Just get use to it." Suho said to the boys while chuckling.

"You really do eat a lot noona, as Yuri-sunbaenim said." Baekhyun chuckled.

"I live to eat." Yoona admitted with an innocent look.

All of them laughed. *Such a cute senior.* They thought.

"What time is your next schedule noona?" Chen asked.

"5:30pm. Before that I will practice a bit in the practice room."

"Can we watch?" Luhan asked.

"Sure. Jjong will be here to help me too."

"YOONGIE!"

Hearing the voice and nickname, they already knew who it was before turning their heads around to look.

"Speaking about Jjong." Yoona said grinning.

"Hey Yoongie." Jonghyun patted her head.

He saw EXO, "Wow it's only been a day and you guys are so close already?" He raised his eyebrows.

They were flustered. Suho, as the leader helped to answer.

"Because I'm here hyung, as one of the best friends of Im Yoona, remember?" He glared at him jokingly then chuckled.

Jonghyun laughed. "Okay okay, I was just joking. So you guys joining on Yoongie's practice too?"

"Can we?" 

"Of course. Everyone is welcomed to watch Actress Im." Jonghyun said. Yoona laughed and smacked him.

"You're gonna practice your acting?" Kai asked.

"Ne. I'm just gonna practice little and Jjong will just make sure I said the lines right."

The boys' eyes brightened up. *We get to see her acting skills privately.* They were excited.

"Finish your food first boys. We need to watch Actress Im." Jonghyun wiggled his eyebrows. All of them laughed.

 

SNSD's practice room

Yoona was trying to act a crying scene.

The boys stared at Yoona acting in awestruck. They were amazed. Tao's tear even dropped.

"Omo Tao-ah what happened to you?" Yoona asked concerned.

"Nothing noona. It's just that it's so heartbreaking." He said immediately wiping away his tears.

"Really?" She grinned.

"Ne, noona. Your acting is very good." Chanyeol said sincerely.

"Thanks guys. I'm more confident now." She smiled.

"Noona, when are you free?" Sehun asked.

"Hmmm, I have shooting in another few days, I think I will be free after that, I need to check with manager oppa."

"Can we hangout with you?" Sehun continued shyly.

Yoona grinned widely. *Cutie hoobaes.*

"Of course. I was planning to bring you all out. I will let you know the time after my shooting."

"Ne!" The boys cheered.

"Do you want to come too, Jjong?"

"Thanks for inviting but I don't want to enjoy your time with the hoobaes. Besides, I have schedule, you guys enjoy and have fun." Jonghyun smiled.

"I'll plan our own date okay as soon as I check with your manager." He patted her head. Yoona smiled and nodded.

---bzz bzz---

Yoona's phone vibrated. "I need to go now. Manager oppa is at the entrance waiting for me."

"Take care, Yoongie." Jonghyun pulled her into a hug. "You too." She said returning the hug.

"Bye hoobaes. See you soon." Yoona said and hugged each of them individually.

"Bye Yoona/noona. Take care!" They said.

As soon as they left the practice room, the boys went back to their dorm.

 

EXO's dorm

---DING DONG---

Suho opened the door, "Hyung?" he greeted. It's their trainer.

"I'm here to tell you that, you will be having a photoshoot session soon."

"For a magazine?" Suho asked.

Their trainer nodded. "A well-known magazine."

"It's our first photoshoot though. Are we going to pose alone?" Kris was worried.

"No. Fortunately, your partner will be your sunbaenim."

"Which sunbaenim? From S.M.? " Xiumin asked.

"Yes, from S.M. but I have no idea who. Just see Mr Lee in his office at 12pm after two days. You will meet your partner and Mr Lee will tell you about the details."

"Ne. Thank you hyung." They bowed and their trainer left.

"Who do you think will be our partner, hyung?" Sehun asked their leader.

"I have no idea, Sehunnie. But if it's our sunbaenim from the same company, it wouldn't be too bad. We know all of them, right?" Suho was trying to comfort their maknae.

"Yeah..." Sehun muttered.

The atmosphere was tensed and Tao was trying to light it up.

"I can't wait to hangout with Yoona-noona, hyung!" He suddenly said excitingly.

"Yehet!"

*She will be very happy if she knows that you guys are so excited.* Suho smiled.

 

After 2 days

It's almost 12pm. EXO was very nervous. They were currently standing outside Mr Lee's office.

"Hyung, I'm nervous." Kai mumbled. They were so nervous they kept rubbing their hands.

"Don't worry, I'm here." Suho reassured them. He knocked on the door.

"Come in boys." Mr Lee answered.

*There goes nothin.*

The boys entered the office and were shocked to see a certain girl in there.

"She will be your partner in the upcoming photoshoot." Mr Lee introduced and smiled.