#Chapter 1

The so called gangser's daughter

 

Taking a big breath, I yelled "This is home". I'm standing at the side of Han river with my luggage, looking at the multi-colored lights lining the bridges. Enjoying Seoul’s air, I heard some steps walking towards me. Irritated I pretend that I didn't hear anything and started walking towards a place no one would be. After walking for sometime I turned around to see three big men in black suits. "I didn't expect getting rid of his daughter would be this easy" one of the men said laughing. Not expecting that there was more than one man I started planning a way to get out of this. Realizing that the only solution I had were to fight all three I took a big breath. "okay guys you should at least give me a few min to stretch out" I say with some agyo. The men laughed while giving me a sign to do what ever I want. I began to stretch and than when they least expected it, I threw a punch right in the face of the man in the middle. As I was used to throw punches by now the man fell to the ground by that one punch.

Protecting myself from a kick someone jumped down from the rooftop on the third man. Not having time to care I continued fighting. After punching one of the men's balls I jumped to kick his face, which made him fall to the floor. After making shore that the man was unconscious I looked up to see the back of the guy who jumped down from the roof. Just by looking at the back of him I knew who it was. "MY BAE!" I yelled running towards him. Wanting to irritate me Zelo starts running away.

While running in circles after Zelo he yells turning around "you need to ing stop there and explain why you are in Korea!" he yelled with biggest smile on his face. Not listening I continued running after him. When I finally caught his shirt a familiar voice interrupted "STAND AT ATTENTION". As reflex both me and Zelo stood at attention within a few seconds. "you are sooo dead" Zelo whispers. My father was walking towards me looking very mad. "WHO THE GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO COME TO KOREA" my father yelled. As I were about to answer Zelo's father interrupts "Don't be so harsh on the princess! she probably just missed her father". While yelling "APPA" I ran towards Zelo's father giving him the biggest hug. Zelo's father was probably the person I missed the most while studying abroad. While Pushing me behind to shield me from my father, Zelo's father says "I missed you sooo much princess". Knowing what was about to come I gave Zelo a smirk.

It was time for the "your child is best fight", a name me and zelo have given the fight our fathers' had almost every day.

"“That ing girl never listens to me, you want your son to become like that?” “the only thing my son can do is throwing fits but princess, she has a brain and on top of that she is better than my son to throw fits”. While admiring the fight I haven't seen for sooo loong, Zelo took my wrist and pulled me away. After walking for sometime Zelo lets go to give me a big hug.

I'm finally back home and I couldn't be happier about it!!