Spring Blossom part 1

Goodbye Summer..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I roamed the abundant sea of green grass and pretty flowers. I closed my eyes and inhaled the mixture of fresh air and floral scents. I am Choi Sooyoung...and today I'm in the middle of an open field, the perfect place to be in the time of spring. I took my time marveling at the beautiful sight, a butterfly rested on a nearby flower. I smiled. This place is so wonderful. I bent down and was about to pick the flower when something...or better yet...someone caught my attention. 

*rustle*

I turned around and saw an old man cleaning up a few dry leaves. He noticed me and smiled at me. “Why, hello there young lady.”

“Hello.” I answered back with a smile and a nod. 

“I can see you're enjoying the view. It's almost perfect...I just need to get rid of this mess.” he continued cleaning up the leaves. I walked up to him and grabbed his rake. “I'll help you sir. You can take a rest now.” 

“Are you sure? I don't want to ruin your pretty clothes." He was still holding on to the rake. 

“I'm sure sir.” He shrugged his shoulders and stood against a tree.

“I've been quite busy these past few months that I haven't had the time to clean those remnants of autumn during the winter season.” 

I chuckled. Yeah, It's really weird to still find any dry leaves in spring...of course, autumn was two seasons ago...these leaves should have disappeared along with the snow. 

*ding dong ding*

Me and the man looked at the nearby church. I scrunched my forehead and then shook my head. Why would they still ring the bells? The wedding was done thirty minutes ago.

“Was there a wedding?” The man suddenly asked. I bowed my head. 

“Y-yes...”

“I guess those leaves want to mar the beauty of the occasion.”

“Yeah...the dryness would still be evident beyond the blooming sight.” I answered bitterly. I know it's weird to be like this but I can't help but remember the memories from some year's autumn.

Flashback

That summer, after I found out Jessica was living in Korea, I did a little research on her. Jessica Jung is a well-known figure in the field of science. She's an award-winning chemist. I banged my head on the wall a couple of times after knowing that. Aish, why didn't I let myself be enlightened with the latest news? I guess I was really busy and really focused on looking for her. Anyway, I also found out that her noble girlfriend, Kwon Yuri, is a budding entrepreneur and they're starting a business together. Great, Yuri has my girl and my dream.

“They're not married! You can still win back Jessica!” that was Yoona. Up until that point, she was still cheering me on. With her by my side, I mustered all my strength to get close to the two. Then just before the autumn season started, God gave me a blessing. I was given a job of being the model for Yuri and Jessica's beauty line. You can't imagine the shock on their faces when they saw me at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter