Missing Winter part 2

Goodbye Summer..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwang Miyoung

Korean girl who grew up in the sunny California. She moved back to Korea at the age of 14 with her family. They lived in our village and went to the same school as me and Jessica. She auditioned for the school's cheering squad and was immediately accepted for callbacks. Well, I guess no one can resist her charm. I thought so too. Honestly, she really charmed me when I first saw her and got to talk to her...and share a class with her...and ate lunch with her...and did a group project with her. But that was it. I swear I didn't have any other special thing for her. My affections were only for Jessica, but after that valentine scenario, when I thought of giving up on Sica, Tiffany was the first person who came to my mind. I guess I see Jessica in Tiffany too...or maybe just the fact that they grew in the states but whatever. I tried my luck with her. Then when I told Jessica that I like Tiffany, she was against it. So that made me want to pursue Fany more. When Tiffany moved to another school, I followed her for the sake of forgetting my feelings for Sica...and it did. My feelings didn't disappear though...they were just lessen because every time I see Jessica and spend time with her, my feelings always gets back full charged. I was irritated with myself that's why I pushed myself harder to Tiffany.

When Fany and I got to be official, I thought I was successful, I guess not. When Jessica ranted at me for not spending time with her, I got mad. My frustration, from not being able to tell her what I feel and the anger I felt for Jessica ranting like she owns me, burst out. I screamed at Jessica and told her she's JUST my best friend. That was a wrong move. All night, I was bothered with my conscience so I didn't talk to her or call her for weeks. I thought she was mad at me and she's not going to hear me out. Stupid me...I suffered for it you know. I dreamt about her the whole time. I didn't even go out with Fany, I thought of gifts to give her as peace offerings but I was such in a hurry to patch up things with her so I ended up knocking on her doorstep and ask for forgiveness. Pathetic huh? I know. That perfectly describes me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter