Spring Blossom last part

Goodbye Summer..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I faced the lovely creature behind me. “I’ve been away for just a few minutes Sica.”

She made a face. “Didn’t you even miss me just a little bit?”

I chuckled and put my free arm around her. “I missed you Sica…” I kissed her nose. “How did you know I was here?”

“I saw you from the church; you’re too tall to not be noticed.” She took Kyungsan from me and looked up to me. “What are you doing here?” 

“Oh nothing…just reminiscing…”

“About?”

“Our autumn in Namisum…” I urged her to sit down on the grass. She put down Kyungsan and the little boy ran away and followed a butterfly.

“Oh…why would you think about that right now? Aren’t you happy for today?” I lied down and pulled her beside me.

“Words can’t describe how happy I am right now Sica…I just can’t believe that you’re finally mine forever.” I stared lovingly at her. “I told you that dress would look good on you.”

She chuckled. 

“And the best part about that dress is that you’re wearing it on our wedding day.”

Flashback…

Then spring came…

I haven’t made any connection with Jessica after saying my good byes. I don’t want to cause any trouble. I was restless for days, weeks even, because I can’t accept the fact that the one I truly love is being taken away from me. 

I didn’t want to attend the wedding but...I just can’t stop myself. I want to see her for one last time. I drove fast to the church. I was dumbfounded when I saw the church empty. Where is everyone?

“I knew you’d still come.” I turned around and saw her.

“Yuri…”

“Well, if you’re wondering where everyone else is…they’re probably at work or at home.”

“Why?”

‘The wedding’s canceled…”

“H—how can it…”

“I knew Jessica didn’t want to call the wedding off so I did…I knew she still loves you so much. I never really won her heart because you took it away. You owned it Choi Sooyoung.” Yuri shook her head. 

“But why?”

“Through the years we’ve been together. I denied the fact that it’s you that she still wants. I am such a jerk. When I saw you at the airport, I knew that Jessica’s feelings for you went back completely…and that weekend in Namisum...When I saw how you two acted, I knew I lost Jessica.”

“Jessica didn’t mean to-“

“I know…she didn’t cheat. She was just being true to her feelings. It can’t be helped.”

I felt my knees getting weak. A miracle had just happened. 

“Why are you looking like that? You should be happy. If you’re looking for Jessica, she’s at home. I reserved a place for you two tonight…if I were you…I would act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter