Love me like the first time again

Love me like the first time again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2:05 am

She was awaken by the sound of her colleagues' deep sleep. The ticking sound made by the clock appeared to be really loud amidst the defeaning silence of the wee hour of the night. She could not comprehend why she needed to be disturbed out of nowhere when she needed sleep the most.

2:30 am

Melancholic song is usually the trick to make her fall asleep however it worked against her this time. The tears she has been investing so much effort to stop from flowing has had reached its maximum tolerance to pain. She covered to dodge any unwanted noise that will awaken others. One must not know she weeps everyday at any ungiven time and place.

Once again, all the memories she pretended to forget came all flashing through her mind. She wanted him to want her again like he used to... to hold her like she was the most delicate piece he's ever laid his hands on... to look at her as if her soul is being safe guarded too just by his mere gaze... She could go on and on, desperately wanting him to pretend that he is still in love with her just like the first time. 

3:30 am

Realizing it is far fetched from happening for she knew he left her already for somebody else, all she could afford was to cry. The thoughts were too heartbreak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter