2 Drunk

Random Red Velvet One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan stepped into the interior of her dorm, quietly shutting the door behind her. She crept her way stealthily through the dark, making a beeline for the bathroom, intending to remove her makeup and have a quick shower before going to bed. She was exhausted. How Taeyeon had managed to take her to seven different nightclubs around Seoul in the span of four hours was a mystery to her. The older girl was so fiery and filled with energy that it was hard to keep up with her. Still, Seungwan found that she very much enjoyed spending time with her role model; it was sometimes still surreal to think that only a couple of years ago, she was just another one of Taeyeon’s fans, lost in a sea of millions and completely invisible to the pristine, angel-like idol. And now they were close enough to frequent nightclubs together, to dance together, to lightly brush each other’s sweat-glistened bodies ever so slightly, to meet one another’s eyes under the flashing lights, to…

In the process of removing her contact lenses, Seungwan managed to poke herself directly in the eye, eliciting a sharp gasp from the petite girl. In the silence of the post-two-in-the-morning dorm, her pained cry lingered in the air like hot steam. Before returning to her throbbing eye, she mentally cursed herself, hoping that she hadn’t woken up any of her groupmates.

She had just removed her other contact lense when there was a gentle knock on the door, followed by a groggy, hoarse, concern-filled voice.

“You okay in there?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. You can open the door, I’m decent.”

Seungwan watched in shock as Seulgi ripped open the door, practically throwing herself down in front of the toilet. The older girl was still fully dressed. Her blonde hair was a frizzy mess, her top was off kilter enough to expose her bright-blue brastrap, and her jeans were ped, revealing a tiny snippet of her rainbow-colored underwear. Seungwan was able to recover from her initial surprise in time to scoop Seulgi’s hair away from her face as she vomited. This went on for longer than Seungwan expected it to - how much had Seulgi had to drink?

When her stomach had ceased its reverse bowel movements, Seulgi allowed herself to drop to the base of the toilet, letting out a low moan at the same time. Seungwan flushed the toilet before lifting Seulgi up and utilizing some disinfecting wipes to clean the sick girl’s lips and chin off. Seulgi closed her eyes and rested her head against the rim of the toilet bowl as Seungwan cleaned her up.

“You know you can’t handle your liquor well. You shouldn’t have drank so much.” Seungwan meant to be stern, but she found that it was impossible to chastise her senior when the girl was in such a vulnerable position.

“I’m sorry Wen…I thought I was fine. I was all tucked up in bed with Irene and my stomach felt good… I woke up when I heard you yell and that’s when I felt it…”

“With Irene?” Seungwan asked, trying to cover her surprise, “You guys haven’t slept together in a long time.”

“I know, but to be honest I saw her sleeping by Yerim the other night and I got jealous so I wanted to sleep with Joohyun too.”

“Hang on, let me get you a glass of water,” the younger girl said, standing up and attempting to shake off the odd envy clinging at her, “You think you’re gonna puke again or can I leave you?"

“I’m solid.” Seulgi said with a grin, giving a drunken thumbs-up.

Seungwan rushed to the kitchen, not entirely believing that her senior’s nausea had been fully alleviated. Sure enough, just as she’d filled the cup to its brim, the echoing sounds of Seulgi retching into the toilet sung their sweet symphonies into the night. Seungwan rushed into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her in order to prevent her sick friend from waking up the rest of the dorm.

Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter