oo3.

timecheck: 11.11pm

It's been so busy since morning and honestly, three hours of sleep are definitely not a good thing to even start a day proper. The boys were at a studio, having their comeback photoshoot. Everyone there were either doing their work diligently or resting, but those who are resting are probably the IKON members.

Hanbin slowly open his eyes to look at his reflection. He was having his hair and too his make up done at the same time. Hanbin almost thought that it was someone else in the mirror instead of him. The blonde hair and the full face 'natural' make up definitely helped to hide the fact that he hasn't been getting lots of sleep because of the comeback and the restless nights he had to make good music for his group.

All of a sudden, a buzz came ringing on his phone. It was Hayi.

He glanced at the message and absent-mindedly slide his finger to unlock his mobile.

Hayi: I'm coming later with food! I know you miss me.

Hayi: I'm bringing someone too. Act normal.

Hanbin casually place his mobile on the counter in front of him in a lazy manner and shuts his eyes slowly. One of the stylist, apparently the most closest he knows who would fit on being his older sister, hit him on his shoulder. "Answer that, Kim Hanbin." He groaned under a breathe and lets out a soft whine at the hit. He had a rough idea on who Hayi meant in the text. His best friend is old enough to deal with whatever that will happen later, if anything bad does go down later. Since he didn't want to disrespect his noona, he reaches out for his phone and replied Hayi with a simple 'Okay'.

"You're done." that same noona spoke. Hanbin got off from the seat and drags himself to the couch, which was occupied by Jiwon and Jinhwan.

"You okay, bro?" Jiwon was the first to welcome Hanbin to the couch he was occupying since they got to the studio. 

"..Your favourite little sister will be here later with marinated crab, I think." Hanbin replied Jiwon with his coarse voice, seemingly like his just-woke-up voice.

"She must have thought about me earlier on! I've been craving marinated crab for so long!"

"She said she's bringing someone too."

Suddenly a dead silence approached. Even Jinhwan who didn't spoke a word, gasped. Something might happened. Something might not happened. Choose your vote.

- - - -

Two really good looking man were shining brightly despite the amount of spotlights surrounding them. It was a pair shoot. Hanbin was wearing torn jeans, simple white t-shirt and accompanying it, was a sloppy looking bomber jacket. A sloppy way of wearing a bomber jacket is Kim Hanbin's signature look. Meanwhile, Yunhyeong had the same look with Hanbin but what's different was a beanie.

The sound of the camera clicking filled the air, along with the photographer's crystal clear voice to guide the two boys. From "Look left. As if you're seeing something far." "Act angry inside." and the list goes on.

Once their shoot was done, Hanbin rushed to the large screen to preview his shots. His eyes formed a cresent-like shape as he chuckled at how 'serious' he looked. The staffs surrounded him and Yunhyeong and one by one commented on the pictorials that was done. All of them sounded so positive. You did good today, Hanbin.

"You definitely look good there."

All of a sudden, a fresh voice that didn't appear before pierce through his hearing aids and jolted his memory that it might be Hayi. He turned around and saw Hayi with a huge red plastic bag with her bright smile and with her other free hand waving at his way. He clicked his tongue and too waved in a sloppy manner. Before he could even shout his best friend name, Chanwoo was already running over to Hayi. "Noona, I heard about marinated crab. So, let me have it hurry!" Chanwoo whined despite his age but hey, anything for food.

"Let's take an hour break." The photographer shouted. The atmosphere echoed with "Yes."

Hanbin looked at his older groupmate and pat his shoulder, "Let's eat. I'm starving."

The boys headed to the dressing room aka the place where they sleep, eat and best of all, dress up from head to toe.

Hanbin found his group members surrounding the table and scurring for their own shares of Hayi's mother famous marinated crab. He couldn't hold his smile at how immature s are but hey, that's IKON. "Slowly boys." Hayi let out a sigh while fishing out the content with the ladle to her 'brothers' plates and bowls. "Hanbin, join us!" Hayi exclaimed when she saw her best friend walking into the room.

Since everyone got their own shares, they chit chat happily. But the mood suddenly went neutral when Bobby spoke, "So who did you brought here, Hayi?"

Right when Bobby questioned, Jaewon entered the room and all eyes were on him. He seems like the antagonist or is he? "Right him. So you're both are cool? That's cool. Don't y'all think?" Bobby added a few sarcasm here and there as he relayed his words to others instead of the main characters of the current situation, which was Hayi and Jaewon.

At the moment, Hayi doesn't know what to do because it wasn't her decision to bring him along. Their president told her clearly to bring Jaewon along so that he can at least know what will be going on during his debut in YG standard. What 'YG standard' did her president meant? No clue either. She leaned her body to the couch and continue eating her fair share of food, glancing towards her best friend after.

Jaewon liked the fact that he was the topic, oh with that smirk of his. He started doing fist bumps to the IKON members, his seniors. When he reached to Hanbin, he extended his arms out and looked at the leader of IKON. Hanbin raised his head from paying attention to his mobile and just cracked a small smile to the same age male in front of him. "Yeah, hey." After Jaewon finally flee from his own personal space, Hanbin slide his pad thumbs to his messaging application and wrote his best friend a text, eventhough she was in front of him.

Hanbin: Seriously? That was your someone? I don't hate him at all but his presence makes me want to punch his face.

Hayi, who was multitasking, read his message and elicit a laughter - which made everyone turned their head to Hayi's direction. It was indeed funny but she felt embarrased at the same time. "I'm sorry. Please continue whatever you're doing." Hayi then used her left hand to type her answers out.

Hayi: It wasn't my idea. YG told me to bring him along after he heard from my manager that I'm visiting you.

Hanbin then read the message and instead of replying her, he raised his voice with his reply. "Right, Okay," proceeding on with clearing his throat while his eyes were at his best friend.

- - - -

Author's Note:
I am back! I've been feeling a little off lately and work was just in a way but I'm back. Some of you said that Hanbin liked Hayi? Maybe, depends. There might be a twist soon. Oh & the whole 11.11pm will appear soon. I just want the story to flow nicely and add a few random plots here and there. Have a great weekend, y'all.