oo2.

timecheck: 11.11pm

On days, the situation at the company would definitely be quiet because hey, everyone is doing their own work and that's like from artist to staff and basically everyone inside the building itself. The only loudness you can hear would probably be from the dance studios but is if you're at the floor itself. But this was different, the woos and oohs from every floor could be heard.

Hanbin, who was in the dance studio, heard the commotions and he figured maybe something big happened. He told s to halt the dance practice for awhile and decided to check out on the commotion. The rest of the members followed along as well, peeping their heads from the edge of the open door to the hallway to see what's going on. The commotion was a no joke, basically. "Hyung, did YG family did well this year? I only hear this once a year but it's only the April." Yunhyeong spoke his thoughts to Jinhwan who was in front of him.

What the heck is going on.

Well everyone was getting so curious, Hanbin reached out for his mobile and slide to his kakaotalk application. The first person that pop in his head was, you know, Hayi.

Hanbin: Silly, are you hearing what I am hearing?

Hayi: it is so noisy, I can't even.

Hanbin: It's coming from your level, I think. Help me check it out. I don't want to be nosy and my members need to still practise.

Hayi: Yes, your highness. I'll report to you as soon as possible.

He chuckle lowly at her reply. He reaches out to hit the person in the nearest to him. "Let's go back and practise boys. Our comeback is near. Move move! Before I smack your asses!" Well, all of the members did follow their leader's words because disobeying might make things get a little intense, you know what I mean. "Yes, comeback! Let's go my favourite hyungs." Chanwoo brightly spoke his words and closed the dance studio door.

---

She mumbled under a breathe because of the whole commotion out there and too, her best friend told her to be nosy about the situation. Look, she didn't want to know what's going on but for her best friend, whatever really. Suddenly, she heard the woos and aahs starting to get a little louder, somewhat getting closer to her. She groans.

"Well, isn't it nice seeing you here?" A familiar voice lifted from the oohs and ahhs. Hayi rolled her eyes and look up to see who was just simply in her way. Wow, It's This Person.

"Firstly and lastly, get out from my sight", she realised who was today's main character and definitely wasn't okay with it but, she couldn't be less bothered. The commotions suddenly became a few people questioning why Hayi spoke to Jaewon like that rudely and too, some gasps here and there. Hayi really couldn't care less even when he is older than her.

That was their first meet after two years, well minus off the day they 'broke up'.

He is still the same.

---

Hanbin, Jisoo, Jiwon and Hayi was seated together in a small yet cozy cafe but somewhere at the back since they didn't want to be seen by the many or their fans.

"So you both met and then, he just said that? Wow, who the hell is he?!!" Jiwon raised his voice and slam his fist on the table. He simply couldn't believe the fact that Jaewon could be like on his first day and he is a trainee, who cares if he was famous or all the noonas love him tremendously. Jiwon, a man who loves to put forward respect always at every single situation.

Hanbin just leaned his back on the chair and nods his head at the older male's words. Definitely agreeing 100%. His eyes then wondered off to Hayi. Jisoo's arms were around Hayi to comfort her and all Hayi did was resting her head on Jisoo's shoulder. Not that Hayi needed any comforting but she really hates Jaewon, well not to I'm-going-to-kill-you extent. Just annoyed by the situation. She already forgot about him and forgive him but once a jerk always a jerk.

Hanbin, at the moment, really can't do anything about it. He wants to but that needs some, maybe, lots of thinking since this situation rarely happens to people around him and especially since Hayi is his best friend, he needs to comfort her. Well maybe tomorrow I'll suggest something. Not today, definitely.

"Jiwon, you know, let's just forget about him. Let's enjoy this moments about only the four of us." Jisoo broke the silence.

---

Once Hanbin reached the company building, he parts from s and he quicken his footsteps. In his head was echoing "Find Hayi. Make your best friend happy."

Finally, he found her. She was in the recording studio, as usually and definitely will always be there. His lips curved into a smile when he saw his best friend and slowly opens the studio after checking that she was alone. "Are you still thinking about the lyrics? Do you want my help? I mean, I'm a genius." Instead of saying hi, well he said that.

Hayi looked towards the door and burst out into a laughter. "Genius.... Yeah right and yes, genius, please help me." Hayi was working on a new album, her third album but that doesn't really have a date set for the release. "Those can wait. It's not like your album will come out tomorrow unlike for me." Hanbin indirectly tried to throw a little playful tease to his best friend. A small one. "Let's go, missy. We need to let that stress out." Hanbin continued his words.

"Please, I do not have a deadline for a comeback and at least, I do not have hardcore dance routine. Gotta take easy on your body." Hayi clicks her tongue and roll her eyes, taking her hoodie with her and wallet along too.

"What a come back. As in not the singing comeback but a Come Back. Ice cream? Let's go, bestie. Gross." Hanbin can't imagine himself saying that really.

They sat in front of one another. Hanbin had double chocolate ice cream while Hayi was having a mint green ice cream with chocolate chips. Ice cream was definitely one in their list on how to release stress or another reason to just go out with one another and chat. Today was definitely to release stress from everything.

"Let me say something since I haven't had my piece after all of this."

"You did, smart . You told me to not hang around with trainees. I recall that."

"Yes, but not that that. Listen. You have to confront him soon and ask him why he is here but honestly, he has yet to do anything so it's best for you ignore him. For now, Lee Hayi."

"I'll try. Are you suddenly my father? You only say my full name when I tease you non stop, Kim Hanbin."

"I'm not alone. Now. We're fair."

 

Author's note:
Something bad will happen in the next chapter. Well, not that bad but, something exciting! I hope you'll love this chapter. This chapter is supposed to be released tomorrow but I had time in my hands. The next one will be this coming Monday! Have a great weekends, my loves.