oo1.

timecheck: 11.11pm

This story begins...

When Hayi first got introduced around the whole company, she was deemed to be someone who left a huge impact on their boss from just a singing competition and after, that is what made her became an official artist. It was at that point where people didn't really dare to go close to her. One thing for sure, getting their boss to fully surround lots of his interest on an individual was difficult but Hayi got it easy, maybe. After that, cold, unwiling, rarely smiling, small, reserved were just a few words that the staffs named her, even the trainees joined the bandwagon except for one guy named Kim Hanbin.

Hanbin was a trainee since young in the company. From his experience of those who left and came, he has never seen this kind of person. Someone who knows what she wants and makes decisions for herself. There was another past trainee who amazed him as much as Hayi did, a woman named Chaerin but you all know her as the leader of 2NE1 who directly went to their boss and asked him to listen to her cd. Young, brave and determine were the names Hanbin had for Lee Hayi, when they both met.

The first time they had a proper conversation was when the dance studio schedule had Hayi's dance team to occupy the dance studio in the earlier time and then Team B of WIN (IKON, but let's stick to the story.) at the later timing. It was more of a senior to junior talk, experience wise in training? or senority in who debuted first? Slowly, they continued having more chats when they found the time too. Jinhwan, Jiwon and Yunhyeong were also the leads in some of the chats.

After that, they were given opportunities to put their creative ideas together to create a beautiful melody with her soothing and husky voice into the blend, which mind you, in the process, Hayi and Hanbin established a close friendship.

Flashback # 001:

Hanbin flipped his pen and twirls it around in between his digits. He casually letting out a sigh before swinging the paper that he had in hand on the table, leaning back onto the wheeled chair. In his head were filled with train of thoughts on how to improvise the lyrics even better. Song writing was something that had always went easy on him but this project, this song, wasn't that easy. His rap had to be fluent, had to be set upon smoothly even when it's only considered as a cover.

What song are you asking? Frozen's Let It Go. In the fantasy world aka what Disney wanted to portray was being someone new, letting go of your past and go head to head with it in your own set of rules. Am I Right? He shuffled himself onto the couch by pulling himself - well with the help of the wheeled chair. He plops his not so petite body onto the couch, his body length perfectly fit the couch's width.

The door swing open slowly and a small girl with a black coloured hoodie came into the studio with probably the same paper in her hand. Her eyes starts wondering off to the couch instead of on the paper, when she realised the familiar figure. "It's tomorrow. Can we please get going?", Hayi lets out a thread of sigh. She left her backpack on the side of the couch and took a seat on the wheeled chair that Hanbin was on.

"Right, I'm sorry Hayi. I was in the studio since morning and I couldn't even properly make my rap verse make sense."

"I just got in the studio. But come on, let's go." Hayi stood up once again and rummaged her backpack to find her mobile and wallet. She doesn't know where they will be heading too but definitely her same aged friend needs a break.

---

New trainee signed a contract in YG: ex 1PUNCH Jaewon.
What does YG have in store in us for this new trainee, Jaewon?
Jaewon, ex 1PUNCH....

Hayi slides her finger bottom to top while reading through a few articles from her mobile phone. She grumbles nonsensical words under a breathe, making the another female who was right in front of her to be taken aback. Chaeyoung broke the not-so-silence, "Hayi, are you alright? You seem a little bit off while reading a few articles. I know how much one can affect you, which is zero. So you're definitely not alright. Speak."

"I am but do you guys know Jaewon?"

"I do as in the artist himself and now one of our famiy member!", Chaeyoung squealed towards the end due to her excitement.

"No, I mean to say that guy I used to date, well not really. He courted me for so long."

"Right that guy. Oh , you mean he... wow, I just realised that. ." Chaeyoung thoughts came running back to her when Hayi used to talk about this guy. Bad times.

This guy, Jung Jaewon, courted her for a long time for about a year or so. Hayi knew that the relationship wouldn't actually be a relationship when the pace became too fast and then it slowed down between them both. Honestly, she thought that it wasn't a bad thing since he was preparing for a debut as a member of 1PUNCH. She believed that it was best to give him space. The fact that Jaewon even had the gut to sign a contract to be part of YG is so unbelievable. He clearly knew that Hayi was a three years artist of YG.

---

The coldness of the studio kept creeping onto her skin, allowing her to curl up to her thick jacket. The thoughts of the fact that someone in her past was returning after she hope that he would only manage to see her from a screen - you name it, mobile or television. Someone, measured 177cm came entering the studio and tapped Hayi's shoulder, she turned back to look who was it. It was Hanbin, smiling from an ear to ear and probably doesn't know the news. "Hayi..." Hanbin broke the silence between them and too, in the studio.

"...what are you going to do now?" He continued his words as he fidget on his bomber jacket pocket, knowing how cold the surrounding was.

Hanbin and Hayi are friends for awhile now and since he already debuted as a member and leader of IKON, their friendship has been going for long. Are you curious about their friendship? Well, there's nothing special really. They share a beautiful friendship together by sharing their happy moments and too their not so pleasant moments.

Hayi looked at her watch and her watch hands were on 11.11pm. "Wait, let me make a wish." 11.11pm, ensure that Jaewon will just be a friend and no more than that.

11.11pm is a thing that Hanbin and Hayi always had with one another because 11.11 is like a four different candles on top of a cake. Hanbin plopped his back onto the large couch which was located right behind her. He waits for her to return on answering the question earlier.

"I have no idea, Hanbin. You know how much I hate it when people who used to mess with me happily waddles back to the path where I am. I thought he was temporary and done with."

"I know but that doesn't mean you can't ignore his existence. Trainees and artist can't really mix around. It is against the rules, you very well know that after what happened to us both." Hanbin answered him.

Flashback # 002:

The surroundings were so intense in anger and too, in guilt. Their boss, Hyunsuk, was feeling a certainly furious about the situation that happened awhile back. Two individuals, one an artist and the other was a trainee. You bet it was Hayi and Hanbin. Hyunsuk has been reminding lots of trainee to never mix around with their artist unless it was for an official reasons, like collaborations and so on. To back the two individuals up, it was just an innocent get together with ice cream at the nearest cafe to talk about debut plans, of course it was Hanbin's.

Hanbin thought that the rule didnt apply to them both since Hanbin was about to debut and he would be their next artist.

"Look you both. I know that this thing isn't going anywhere good and you both clearly knows about the rule. The rule was implimented to ensure that the trainee doesn't have a disturbance while training. I'm not saying that there was a disturbance but then, this rule was set upon on all trainees and it definitely would deemed as biased if I let you both go." Hyunsuk raised his voice on the first sentence and then, he lowered his voice.

"I expect you to walk out here sad." Hyunsuk continued his thread of words.

---

Author's note:
I kinda am scared of y'all reactions because I literally had a good idea but it was too quick so I thought maybe take it up to the back story. So that's why it's the beginning. Yay. I hope you'll like it. The next chapter will be on Saturday. Take care, friends. Annyeong chingudeuls. kboo here. jks. k bye.