Hunt 09 - The Chosen One PT 5

hunters wanted;; (apply open)
    

   

  

   
HUNT 09: The Chosen One PT 5
 minkyu walked down the street as he looked at the group behind them as he had left ardyn in the library to research succubus and incubus to gather more information about them. He brought the rest of them to the fountain as it had been cleaned up and what not. "This is where they found the first girl." minkyu as he looked at donghun and hwiyeol. jaesun and adrian had gone off to play fake fbi agents to get police reports and student information. 

"so you want to get enough water to scry with." dongyun said as he watched hwiyeol take out a plastic container as she scouped up some water just screwing the cap as she wrote down the masking tape label fountain. 

"Lets go to the pool now." Hwiyeol said as she looked at them. 

"So you got your full powers?" Minkyu looked at hwiyeol as she nodded. "that is cool, me too. chen was tired of having to stick around and trying to chase down chengxiao so this morning he smacked in the head with a lightning bolt." minkyu blinked his eyes as his eyes glow a deep blue color this disappeared 

"good for you. maybe you'll aim better now." hwiyeol said 

"shut up." minkyu snapped as he took out his student id just swiping the card as they entered the pool yard just walking along as they could see thrashing about in the water. "Hey someone needs help!" He called as they started running. The trio slid into the pool area just as donghun snapped his fingers as the figure raised up out of the water as Minkyu sent electric waves in the water as there was some smoke. minkyu lifted his hands out quickly and stepped back as no one else was in the water. "How could they escape that fast?" Minkyu asked 

"some of them have special powers from the enegry that they get." donghun said as he had lowered the figure on to the ground. "I can control small bodies of water." He said as he opened up now they could tell males mouth as donghuun raised up some pool water out of his mouth as he placed in the jar that Hwiyeol had taken out of her bag. 

the male figure started to cough as he had help to sat up as he looked at the people around them. "thank you.' he mumbled as he rubbed his face and brushed his hair back. "who are you guys?" He asked as he looked at them. 

"we were just passing bye. i'm donghun." He smiled as he emitted a low frequency noise as the male screeched at them. "yeah, do not try and fool me!" HE snapped as the other scamppered back. 

"what is going on?!" minkyu glared at the two people

"should give yourself up." donghun said 

"you already know what I am, but I not killing people. YOu just saw me get attacked. I'm a siren too. my name is Minhyun (nuest/wanna one). i am just trying to figure out who killed my friends." HE said as he sighed. 

"were they your life lines?" donghun as he turned to the others. "some humans who are terminally ill or have cronic diseases will let sirens eat theri life force to help thier pain. taking the negative life can sometimes cure people." donghun said 

"they were. i did not kill them though. i was trying to find out who did.  I found this in the water." Minhyun pulled out a burnt hex bag. 

"a witch and one of things working together?" minkyu asked 

"it could be it's power giver. succubus and their counterparts are demons." hwiyeol said as she looked at them. 

"oh great." minkyu said as they could see jaesun and adrian walking up. Minkyu walked over to them just opening the door as he explained the situations. 

"so this kid is a siren and the dead were his engery giver people? i mean both of them did have some major health problems." jaesun walked up as everyone had stood up by now. 

"what is going on here?" another voice came out as a taller male with sweats walked out as he glared at them. 

"we are investigaing the murders. I'm agent noh and this agent nam." adrian siad as he looked at the person. "you are?" He questioned 

"i'm Moonbin (astro). I have to get this area ready for swim practice." HE said as he glared at them. 

"yeah I do not think that is a good idea." donghun said as he looked at them. 

"it really isn't up to you all." moonbin said as he walked over to a wall just dragging over the lane dividers. 

"should we?" donghun looked at minhyun 

"no, you two don't cause any trouble." jaesun said as he looked at hwiyeol looking at the lane dividers. 

"here let me help you." hwiyeol said as she picked up part of a lane divider. "i use to do this for my highschool swim team. I was their manger." she shrugged as she picked up an end to the lane divider just slipping in a card inside just sticking it ot the top of one of the plactic oval things. 

"thanks." Moonbin said as he snapped it into place. 

"no problem. well you seem busy so i'll get these fools out of your hair." Hwiyeol said as she walked over to them "come on guys, lets get out of here." she siad as she waved them on as the group left the area just walking out in the hall then outsdie of the building. "I put a card in the lane dividers that will go off if a demon enters the water." hwiyeol looked at them

"So we should stick around then?" jaesun asked 

"yeah. we need to." hwiyeol said as she she stretched her arms. "I mean we need to be around just in case the card goes off. oh we should probably go check on ardyn." she said 

"then leads us that way." adrian looked at minkyu. 

"i am going to go to my dorm and change. maybe i'll see you all again." minhyun said as he walked off 

Minkyu lead them to the library as they found ardyn just surround by some books as he was taking notes and reading a book just nodding to himself. they could see chengxiao and chen walking up with some more books. "what are you doing?" Minkyu asked 

"oh hey guys. here is your information on the creatures. I am working on some books for hyunjae and the chosen one." ardyn said as he looked at his phone. "hyung, so that book you wanted me to look at that can only be checked out by a professor so Jaekook might have to slip in and you know borrow it." ardyn whispered as he writing down notes. 

"oh great, just perfect. well okay then did you look up that story that I sent you?" He asked

"Yeah, I had chengxiao photo copy the pages out of the books that I am taking notes out of so i'll bring them back to you." ardyn said 

"okay well just keep working and we can go over them later." hyunjae said as he hung up. 

ardyn looked at the others as he crossed his arms. "that lady hasn't sent them those words they asked for but she keeps sending books to look at or places to look at. it is getting annoying. I mean jisoo and samia are talking to an old book collector to look at these couple of books or to even buy them. Jaekook gave them some money." ardyn said as he took the books from chengxiao. 

"they are really making way with this chosen one thing." jaesun said 

"who did they go to?" donghun asked 

"some lady that jaekook knows." hwiyeol said "HEr name is jineul." She added as donghun shook his head. 

"i do not know that name. though i can have jun ask around." HE said as he looked at them. 

"OKay thanks, so who wnats to stay here with Hwiyeol and ardyn. you can listen for the card and they can help him read." Jaesun said "we need to go to try and follow up on some leads the police gave us." Jaesun said 

"i'll stay." Minkyu said as he sat down next to ardyn 

"you watch fish boy." adrian whispered as he passed minkyu as he looked at Donghan pushing his sunglasses on his face upwards as he was trying to keep people from recoginzing him. 

"alright." minkyu said as he watched the oldest two in the group at the moment walk off as he looked at the others around them. "Do not make trouble okay." He added as he looked at them. 

"we know." ardyn said "YOu told us when we arrived here." HE looked at chengxiao "photo copy chapters four through eight of this book." ardyn said as he handed her a book. 

•••

samia looked at the adress as she knew that the guys would flip out if they found out only her and Jisoo were going. she sighed as she walked down the street wtih jisoo as she was texting hyunjae about the book. "what did he say? just to buy it?" she asked as she was carrying a backpack with cash in it. 

"yeah that is the plan." jisoo said as they entered the hotel as they walked to the elevators just going to the floor that was sent to them as jisoo had her deck of cards and stack of blank paper squares in her other pocket of her jacket. jisoo followed behind samia as they walked up to the door just knocking on the right door as it opened up. 

They were meet by a female around their age just letting them in. she let jisoo shut the door behind her as there was a older female sitting on a couch in the room as the younger female sat beside her. "welcome girls, jineul said that you would be coming by to visit me. i'm yuxie (oc)." SHe said as she pushed a book forward. "I do not want to be on the radar of other hunters so put the backpack on the table." SHe said as she motioned for the younger girl to examine the backpack as samia set it down on the table. 

"is this enough. we can bring more." samia said 

"it is enough." the younger female said as she handed them back their backpack as she had slipping the book inside. "thank for you business." the younger female said as she motioned them to leave. 

"okay, thank you." samia grabbed jisoo's hand as she pulled her out of the room just leaving the way that they came. she blew out air as they walked down the street just heading to the bus stop. "That was crazy." samia as taekwoon appeared out of an alley way. 

"you two should be more careful. we shouldn't ride the bus." taekwoon siad as he moved them away from the bus station as he moved them back down the alley way. He sighed as he placed his hands on their shoulders as they blinked back into the apartment building.

"did you get it?" hyunjae looked up as he was reading some pages from a different book. 

"yeah, we did." samia said as she took off her backpack. she opened up the bag just taking it out as she handed the book to hyunjae as she sat down just looking at them. "it was really werid. the lady that sold us the book told us her name, she had her young girl that was with her then they took the money then told us to leave. she said her name was yuxie." samia told them as she leaned on her elbows. 

"yeah, she is a dealer of underground and black market magical items." taekwoon said as he looked at them. "she is a demon." He added as he looked at them, "but she is like wonho or them. she is pretty neutral just likes money. someone think she was a manifestation of greed in a human in which made her a demon." taekwoon said

"shouldn't you be at your job?" hyunjae asked 

"i got fired. i don't really want to talk about it." taekwoon said as he crossed his arms. "i've been watching you all from the shadows for wonho while he deals with hell." taekwoon added as he leaned on a wall. 

hyunjae had opened the book just nodding. "sorry." He said as he looked at the book. "oh gosh, this is all in your language." hyunjae handed the book to jaekook as he nodded. 

"i'll get to reading it." jaekook said as he took the book just opening it up just going off to his own chair just starting to read. 

•••

Joohyun sighed as she looked at the others just as they were driving back to the apartment just going to get supplies for a vampire raid that she wasn't looking forward to. she looked out of the window just leaning on the door frame as they drove down the street. they had gotten stuck behind a wreck just now making it back to moving. she was still thinking about jonghyun having that kid that had been trying to kill wenji and it wasn't a good idea. 

"unnie, you okay?" wenji asked as she looked at her 

"yes, I am fine." joohyun ansered a she looked back at her. 

"she's worried about the boy that tried to kill you." siren said as she looked at joohyun. "don't try to hide things from us." siren said said as she looked at her. 

"i am only worried because he might be able to hurt someone." joohyun said as she looked at them. "we don't know know what kind of powers that jonghyun could have given him. we need to find him and kill him." joohyun said 

"if he gave hyunbin some powers then you can tap into them." ahri said as she looked over at the other. 

"no, we should find him through other magic." she said as she looked at them "lets just make it back home." she said as she looked at the others. 

"are you sure?" ahri asked as joohyun nodded 

"we never know who he'll bring with him." joohyun said as she looked at them. "the only one of us that has able to be kill those hell hounds as been hwiyeol." joohyun added as they pulling into the parking lot of the apartment building. 

haneul parked the car as they got out just heading to the building just walking in a she saw the other just hanging around jaekook and hyunjae. "what are you guys working on?" she asked 

"research. what are you guys doing?" hyunjae asked 

"getting stuff for a vampire hunt." jinsoo walked through the area just heading up to his room. 

"why?" jisoo asked as she looked at them. 

"because wonho needs our help." Haneul said as hyunjae rolled his eyes. 

"of course he wants your help." hyunjae looked at her 

"are you jealous?" haneul asked as she crossed her arms. 

"no." hyunjae responded as he returned to the books and papers infront of them. "Have fun with your vamps." HE added as he looked at jaekook "you got anything yet?" He asked 

"no, i'll tell when i do have something." jaekook said 

"have the others found anything?" taemin asked 

"we aren't sure. they haven't checked in yet." Jinyoung answered as he looked from his spot. "I am sure that they are fine." he said as chengxiao appeared in the room. 

"these are for you. these are all the photo copying that I have been doing." she said as she handed the stacks to hyunjae. "the others also wanted me to tell you that they found another siren and his enegry givers were the ones that were killed. then hwiyeol did some tracking magic and they are staying at the school to wait to see if anything wiill happen." chengxiao said 

"is that siren guy with them behaving himself?" jinyoung asked "because he got cozy with hwiyeol and she fainted." he added 

"what do you mean by cozy?" samia asked 

"samia, get over yourself. if you are going to be jealous then go off with the vamp slayers." hyunjae looked over to her as he looked back at chengxiao

"i think he is behaving. he has helped a lot on telling us what is fact from fiction in lore books. I should be getting back." she said as she looked at them. 

"wait, wait. ask donghun if he knows the name yuxie." hyunjae said as he looked at her 

"okay." chengxiao disappeared 

A few moments later hyunjae looked at text on his from phone from hwiyeol that said that donghun doesn't know anyone named yuxie. hyunjae sighed as he leaned on his elbow. "i am pretty sure that your friend jineul is just screwing us around." He said as he looked at the others 

"no she is helping us but we have to work for it." jaekook said as he looked at the others. "I am just reading a bunch old stories about the chosen ones. they are individuals gifted by the angels that have special powers to help the greater good. they are usually found by other angels with the time is right. I sent out daehwi to find other angels that usually do not some on earth." jaekook said as he looked at them. "we just have to be patient." He added 

"we have been patient for weeks." hyunjae said as he looked at him. 

"i am sure you guys can wait a little longer. it won't kill you." ahri said as she looked at them. "these things can take time." she added as she crossed her arms. "besides aren't you guys worried about wenji's little demon game? i mean that kid should be taken out." she added 

"what did joohyun bring it up again?" hyunjae asked "I told her we will deal with it when they strike. I am sure that he won't be too hard to take out." he added

"she seems more determined than ever after getting those werewovles today." ahri said as she looked at him. 

"samia and jisoo, i need you help." Joohyun grabbed their hand as she pulled them away. 

"see told you." ahri said as she looked at the other. 

"jinyoung, you go and watch her." hyunjae said as jinyoung said as he nodded following the three girls. he turned back to haneul and them as they were coming back with their vampire hunting supplies. "you guys are already leaving?" He asked 

"yeah, i mean wonho is going to send us the place then we have to stake them out." haneul said as she looked at them.

"well have fun then." hyunjae said as he looked at them. he watched the  group leave as he looked at jaekook. "do you have anything more than just stories?" he asked 

"not yet. like i said this book just could be full of stories that can lead us in a direction. we have to work for it." jaekook said as he looked at him. 

"we don't have the time." hyunjae said as he was looking at the pages that ardyn had photo copied for him. he snapped his fingers. "come on, I have an idea." hyunjae grabbed his jacket as he grabbed jaekook's arm as he started out of the apartment building. 
AUTHOR NOTE
 hello! i hope that you guys like this chapter!