Hunt 4 - Demon Who?

hunters wanted;; (apply open)
    

   

 
HUNT 04: Demon Who?
 minkyu woke up the next morning just looking at all the laptop cover that he had fell asleep on. he sighed as he stood up as he looked at the others who were in separated in two beds like he had asked. HE grabbed his outfit to wear to the school as he got dressed just walking back to the others as he started to wake them up. "Get up guys, we have to demon hunting." He said as he shook taemin awake.

"i am up. stop shaking me." taemin said as he looked at minkyu he got up just grabbing his uniform as he sighed. "today is going to ." He grumbled as he walked off to go get changed. 

minkyu rolled his eyes as he walked over to the girls. "hey two, if you don't get up soon then you're going to be late." he said as he looked at them. "i will give you a little jump start." He warned as the two girls got up just glaring at him. 

"you could kill us if you did that." samia said 

"the bathroom is all yours." taemin looked at the two girls as he was putting on his jacket. he looked at minkyu as the other was looking at his phone. "so uhm how are we suppose to do this?" he asked 

"when we get to the school the teacher in charge of the program will give your schedules and take me to my classroom then we will start investigating. I put little holy water bottles in your backpack to check teachers and other students. I also put rosarys in your backpack and also spray cans." He said as he looked at him. 

"well you'll be testing people too?" taemin asked 

"yes, of course I will." minkyu said 

"do they expect us to go real school work?" samia walked out of the bathroom just tieing her hair in a ponytail as jisoo followed her. 

"yes but it is just for a day." minkyu shook his head. "come on, we have to go. get your stuff and come on." he said as he had his own things as he started out of the door. they arrived at the school about ten minutes later just walking up to the school where another teacher was waiting for them. "you much be taekwoon(vixx). i'm minkyu. This is taemin, samia, and jisoo." he said as he introduced them to the others. 

the other man nodded as he bowed to them. "i'm taekwoon. it is nice to meet you all." He said as he handed them each a folder. " those will have your schedules and a map to the school. in your, is the classes, subject, and grade that you'll be covering." HE said as he motioned for them to follow him. he walked into to the school just nodding to his head to teachers and other students. "I am the principal of the school so please come see me if anyone you need anything." taekwoon sadi as he walked to a class room. "This is where samia and jisoo will be. taemin you'll be next door." taekwoon said as minkyu waited outside with taemin. taekwoon opened the classroom door just showing samia and jisoo inside. 

minkyu watched taekwoon as he felt something was off. "i think taekwoon might be a demon. he's bee avoiding making contact with us." minkyu said as he looked at taemin. 

"yeah, i noticed that too. though he might just not like skinship or touching people." taemin said as the door opened and taekwoon stepped out. taemin just shrugged at minkyu as he followed taekwoon into the classroom that he was going to be staying in. he walked in after taekwoon as he sighed at the looks the girls in the room were already giving him. he simply just walked to a desk in teh back and kicked his feet up on a empty desk after taekwoon had left. today was going to be a long  day. 

taekwoon walked out of the room as he looked at minkyu. "This way. you'll be working in the library for the morning then covering a teacher's class in the afternoon." taekwoon said as he walked infront of the other. 

"alright. sounds great." minkyu said as he looked at him. 

"our librarian is out sick today so mainly just watch the students and the kids that work the library desk can handle the book checking out. if anything happens just call for me on the phone, my extension is four-three-eight." taekwoon said as he pushed opened the door to the library. 

"okay, thanks." minkyu said as he walked into the library. He walked over to the office of the libarian as he set his things down just walking back out as he introduced himself to the students helping in the library as he picked dropped a few drops of holy water on them just getting no reaction then he picked up a few books to go put them back on the shelf. he sighed as he had a find away to prove that taekwoon was demon by the end of the day. 

•••

back at home, jaesun was dealing the fall out from last night. he sighed as he was setting the table as he watched jinsoo walking in the room. "so she isn't coming down?" HE asked as jinsoo shook his head. 

"no, she is coming down. don't expect her to talk to you though. joohyun just finished changing her bandages and stuff. haneul just left for work and hyunjae has just walked in." Jinsoo said as hyunjae walked in around him. 

hyunjae sighed as he looked at them. "Are you still worrying about what happened last night?" He asked 

"yeah, i mean she's is pretty upset." jinsoo said as he sat down at the table. 

"she'll get over it. we just be happy that she's alive." hyunjae said as he sat down at the table. 

joohyun pulled hwiyeol in the kitchen room just pushing her into the chair next to Jinsoo. "good morning everyone." she said as she sat on the other side of jinsoo. 

"morning." jaesun said as he set down breakfast on the table. "i know it isn't much but i am not that great of a cook." He said 

"no it looks good." joohyun said as she looked at him. "come on then lets eat before it gets cold." She said as she looked over to  hyunjae as he was reading the newspaper. "any possible cases over there?" She asked 

"yes, maybe. a lady yesterday died by spitting up razor blades." hyunjae said 

"not a case, i did that." hwiyeol said as she muched on her food. "she was a demon." SHe added 

"alright then, nevermind. there is another that is kind of far fetched but it might good to look into. kindergarders are being attack by small trickerester like friends by this article." jinsoo said as he was looking at his phone. "it could be a good to look into as one of the kids is now in the hospital. hwiyeol and i can go talk to the kid at the hospital after her doctor's appoiment while you three go talk to the school." jinsoo said 

"great sounds like a plan. eat up and get dressed." Hyunjae said as he started to eat. 

•••

taemin sighed as he walked down the halls of school as he tested almost everyone in his classroom with holy water and he hadn't found one demon. he was beginning to think that this was a bust. He sighed as he saw samia and jisoo down the hall just sitting on some stairs as they were sharing a bag of chips. he walked over as he stood in front of them. "found anything yet?" He asked as they shook their heads no. 

"we were just about to go talk to minkyu. he is in the library." samia said as she stood up as she threw away the chip bag. she sighed as she pulled jisoo to her feet as they started to walk. she walked into the library after the others as she looked around for minkyu. "guys, he is sleeping in there." she pointed out as they walked over to the office as minkyu had fallen asleep in his chair with a lore book in his lap. She grabbed a book just dropped it down on his desk as he woke up. 

"sorry, sorry. what is it? attack, ghost?" minkyu said as the others laughed at him. 

"no, you fell asleep." Jisoo told him 

"this way of checking for demons is going to slow. we'll never find the person." samia said as she looked at him. 

"i know that is why i have been looking at this map of the school. i already went down to the cellar to put a rosary in the spriknler system. now we just have to wait for the perfect time to pull the fire alarms." minkyu said as he looked at them

"probably during next period. it is school wide test prep. all of us are stuck in our classrooms working on test prep packets." taemin said as he looked at them. 

"that should work. we four should stay back and make sure we check everyone. plus there is one person in particaular that i really want to know about." minkyu said as he looked at them

"who?" jisoo asked 

"taekwoon. he just acting a little werid and set off some red flags." He said as he looked at them. "Alright you three go back to class. i'll set off the alarms during that period." He said as he walked them out of the library. He sighed as he watched them walk off. "Samia, you should try to focus in your demon with your powers. he game them to you so you know if this plan doesn't work then using your powers can draw him out." minkyu said "you know if he's here." HE said 

"i know but it is dangerous. especially with normal people. i don't want to accidentally send their astral self out of their body or get them trapped in the astral plane." samia said as she looked at him. "Don't worry, your plan will work." Samia said as she nodded. 

"minkyu-hyung is right samia. if this doesn't draw the person out, then you'll have to use your powers." taemin said as he looked at her 

"i know. i will figure something out. come on, we are going to be late for class." samia said as she walked off with jisoo. 

•••

jinsoo was waiting in the lobby of the doctor's office in the hospital as they were getting hwiyeol's wounds checked out to make sure that she was okay. he sighed as he was holding her backpack in his lap as he had asked about the hurt child and had got the room number. he stood up as hwiyeol came out of the door just nodding to the nurse as she walked over to him. "everything okay?" He asked 

"yeah, i am fine. they gave me a rabies shot and some medicine. now jaekook will get off my back about it. did you learn anything while waiting on me?" She asked as she took her backpack from him. she put it on as she walked next to him. 

"yes, i got the room number of the hurt kid. this way." He said as they walked through the hospital. "We are couslners sent from the college as this is a university hospital." jinsoo said as he pushed the button on the elevator. 

"got it, we are lucky i am wearing a long sleeve hoodie." hwiyeol said as she looked at him. "you should do most of the talking. i am not that great with kids." hwiyeol said with a nod

"yeah, and do you think that i am?" He asked as he looked at her. "uh fine, plus you need to get over being mad at jaesun. yeah he pulled a move but it is only because he cares." jinsoo said 

"i don't want to talk about it. we need to focus on this." hwiyeol said as she looked at him. 

"you wait outside and i'll go in." jinsoo said as he knocked on the door of the kid that was hurt. "hi, i'm yoo jaejin. a counsler that the college sent over to check on him to talk about what happened." jinsoo said as he walked into the room. 

"well he already talked to the police." the child's mother said as she looked at him. 

"i know, but i bet they didn't believe you, did they? i will believe you, so please. tell me what happened okay?" jinsoo said he sat down in a chair on the other side of the boy's bed. 

"okay." the boy said 

"great, so how did you get hurt?" jinsoo asked as he looked at him. 

"well we were playing outside after eating lunch since it was nice outside. i was on the monkey bars when my friend came over with her imaginery friend, but it wasn't imaginery. it was real. it pushed me off the monkey bars and scratched up my face." the boy said

"can you describe it?" he asked 

the little boy nodded. "it was like a scary old small person with pointy ears, long claw like finger nails, and are really fast." he said "they look like people too but a lot meaner looking." he added as jinsoo nodded. 

"alright, thanks" jinsoo said as he stood up. he walked out just shutting the door the room as he walked over to hwiyeol. "I think maybe ghrelims or trolls are attacking those kids." jinsoo said as they started for the exit. He called jaesun, hyunjae, and joohyun and told them what they had found out just telling them that they should meet up at home. 

•••

minkyu sighed as he walked through the halls as he checked every classroom just sighing to himself. he walked back to closer to her library as he had checked very possible place for cameras and the only place that he wouldn't be in frame of the cameara was the one near the library door as there was hall that blocked the view. He walked to the that area as he pulled the fire alarm as he had all his demon stuff on him. He sighed as he felt the water coming down as he walked through the halls just watching kids scrambling out of the school as he stood there in the hall. 

jisoo was the first to run up to him as she pushed her wet hair out of her face. "taemin and samia are at the front. they told me to come find you." she said as he looked at him. "my powers don't work well in heavy water." She added 

"we'll be okay. lets go and find the others." minkyu said as he cocked his shot gun. 

"how did you get that in here?" SHe asked as she looked at him. 

"it isn't that hard to sneak a small shot gun in your breifcase." minkyu said as he walked with her. 

"i guess so." She said as they walked up to taemin and samia. "so are we the only ones in the school?" She asked 

"yeah, everyone is outside. i think I haven't seen taekwoon though." samia said as the water had stopped. samia looked back as taekwoon was walking down the stairs as his skin was smoking as Minkyu fire a round as taekwoon dodged it as he waved his hand as minkyu slide back and was slammed into the wall. 

"i should have known you four were hunters." taekwoon snapped as he glared at them. 

"and if you kill us then i'll trap your students spirits in the astral plane!" samia said as she nodded. 

"i am pretty sure that you don't have that kind of magic. I should know." taekwoon glared at her 

"he's your demon?!" taemin blurted as he watched taekwoon sighed. 

"i am guessing so that is why we are here." samia said as she looked back at jisoo with minkyu. "is he okay?" He asked as she looked at her 

"yes." jisoo answered as she had stablizied minkyu's head. "he does need a doctor though." she said as taekwoon sighed. 

"great this is just great. i'll call for an ambulance. we can lie and say that he slipped down the stairs." taekwoon glared at them. "are you happy that you caught me?" he asked 

"i am just wondering why you are working here?" samia asked 

"i was hiding from having to be a demon. not all of like being demons, plus wonho can't kill me if i decalre to be your demon. though, you do have to being willing to you know be at my beck and call for wtich stuff." he said 

"i don't mind, but hunting comes before you." samia said as he nodded. 

"of course. alright, you three - thank for you alerting me to this mishap. he is a visiting lecturer." taekwoon said to the paramedics as he waved them to go outside. "you three get outside and find your class." He added as he walked over to Minkyu with the paramedics. 

taemin looked over to samia as he sighed. "your demon is alot cooler than wonho. i mean he hid in plain sight for so long." He said as he looked at her 

"yeah, my mom never mentioned him nor did she every say where my powers came from. She just taught me how to use them." samia told them as they walked. 

"well now you have your very own demon like hwiyeol." taemin said with a nod

"but wonho orders her around like a pack mule." jisoo said 

"exactly my point." taemin laughed. "Though i have seen what hwiyeol can do and damn your powers are going to get good." he added as the trio stood off to the side as taekwoon walked over. 

"they took minkyu to the hospital. he'll be okay but they want to check him out. I did slam him into the way pretty hard." taekwoon said as he looked at them. "So you three are hunters. pretty young." he crossed his arms. 

"family thing." taemin said as he looked at him

"what were you hunting?" he asked them

"werewolves." jisoo answered with a nod

"oh we have those, though they have moved on. i had a student up and just drop out the other night. I think it might have to do with a kill of a younger sibilng pup?" taekwoon said 

"hwiyeol and hyunjae." samia said as she looked at them. "I need to astral project myself to them to warn them. THe werewolves still have two nights." samia said as she fell back into Taemin's arm as he picked her up just hurrying behind to a spot where no one would see her like this. 

•••

samia appeared in the work room that they were all working in. "guys! stop what you are doing and listen!" She said as she looked at the group as they froze as this was the first time that she had astral projected to them. 

"what did someone die?" jaesun asked 

"no! i found my demon, taekwoon and he says that the werewolves that they have there have moved up here to take revenge on hwiyeol and hyunjae for killing their siblings. you need to watch them and maybe go check on jaekook. oh plue minkyu might have a like a slight head injury but he's fine. i can't stay much longer so just be careful." SHe said as she disappeared. she woke up looking at jisoo and taekwoon looking down at her 

"did you tell them?" jisoo asked as she looked at her

"yeah, we need to go home and help them." samia said as she stood up. "plus we need to go get minkyu." She said as she walked off 

"I can't leave until this is resolved and school is out. I'll meet you guys there." taekwoon said as he walked off and handed them minkyu's things from inside. 

taemin sighed as they walked back to the motel. They got ready as he waited back at the motel as the girls went to go get minkyu from the hospital as he waited for taekwoon at the motel. 

•••

samia and jisoo entered the hospital just walking up to the information desk. "we need to seek our friend. he was hurt at the highschool here." samia said as the nurse pointed to a room. "thanks." SHe said as she pulled jisoo along. THey walked into minkyu's room as he was sitting there. "We came to get you. tHere is a problem at home and we need to leave." SHe said as she looked at him. 

"i can't. i am stuck here for another day. i tried to sign the released but since i came here by ambulance they won't let me." minkyu said as he looked at them. 

"well we have to go so get dressed and stuff." samia said as she grabbed jisoo's hand as she switched the heart monitor machine. 

minkyu sighed as he pulled out the iv just grabbing his clothes as he walked into the bathroom just getting dressed. "lets hurry up and go." HE said as he watched jisoo taking the machine off as they hurreid out of the room just making their way back to the motel. minkyu opened the motel door just sighing as taemin and taekwoon were waiting on them. 

"everything is packed up and ready to go." taemin said as he looked at them. "Also how did you get out of the hospital?" taemin asked 

"i just left, it will be fine. lets go." minkyu said as he walked out with them. "oh yeah, do you have a car?" he asked as he looked at taekwoon.

"yes, it is the black one over there." tAekwoon said to them. "of course i do have to come back as I have a job that i just can't quit." HE told them 

"dude, how do you afford such a expensive car on your pay?" taemin asked 

"well i am a demon, so i don't eat so i save a lot of money on food plus when you don't pay taxes because well you're dead then you have a lot more money than you think." taekwoon said as minkyu sighed. 

"this means we don't have to ride the bus!" samia nodded 

"well then lets get moving." taekwoon said as they walked to his car. he drove off once everyone was in the car. 

•••

jaesun sighed as he looked at the others. "great, werewolf pack coming to get you two for taking out two of their members." HE said as he sat down in a chair. "i guess that we should listen to samia and go check on jaekook. they probably saw wolf killer go into his place." jaesun said as he looked at them. 

hwiyeol shook her head. "no, he's not even home. he is on a business trip to japan. his company is making a sector there in japan and he is helping out. he won't be home for weeks." She said with a nod 

"well that just means you two get to stay home for the rest of the day." joohyun said 

"but what about the trolls or little creepy old people?" hyunjae asked "i am sure hwiyeol and myself can handle them while you all deal with the wovles. We promise to carry sliver and be careful - plus they can't transform during the day so we'll be fine." he added

"he has a point. there a little kids getting hurt." jinsoo said "That boy was lucky he got some cuts to the face,hands, and broken arm. he could have been killed." he looked at joohyun. 

"fine. you two deal with the those things and we take out the wolves. thought once it starts to get dark then you two better be home where it is safe." She said as she looked at them. "Besides you two still have to figure out who is controling your little friends." joohyun said as she walked off. 

"we will figure it out." hyunjae said as he picked up the stack of books. "come on hwiyeol, they need the space to track the werewolves." he said as he walked out of the room as hwiyeol followed. 

"uhm, so how do we find these little creatures?" hwiyeol asked as she looked at hyunjae. 

"oh well uhm, we'll figure it out." he said as he looked at her. "we couldn't really find anything as the kids were asleep when we went to talk to them." hyunjae said as he looked at her "plus i don't think we are facing trolls. trolls usually only fight fairies and can't be attached to humans." hyunjae told her 

"fairies can." hwiyeol said as she sat down in a chair. 

"yes, but fairies only hurt you if you mess with them. plus they only work in like workshops." hyunjae said as he looked at her "i think we are dealing with grelims." hyunjae said as he flipped through a few pages of a book. 

"are grelims the cute little monsters that go crazy from that one movie?" hwiyeol asked 

"that is a grelin, i am about grelims that like the human version and were probably the inspiration for that movie. They are like trolls and fairies but evil and set out for revenge. plus they have to be controled by someone." he added 

"why would a six year old need one of these?" hwiyeol asked 

"maybe they are being bullied or being picked on by the other kids and this little thing is protecting them and now the power has gone to its head or the creature is starting to disobey and act on its own." hyunjae said with a nod. 

"then shouldn't get go look for it at the school?" hwiyeol asked 

"frist we need to make these potion and hex bags to see and get rid of the litlte thigns." hyunjae said as he handed her the book. 

"these are easy to make even a nonmagical like yourself could do it." hwiyeol said as she starred to taking thigns off a shelf. 

"i would prefer you to do it." hyunjae said "I am going go get ready and get sliver stuff for us to take just in case." he said as he left her alone to work on the items that they needed. "The others just left to go to the store. joohyun told us to be back before dinner so are you ready?" He asked 

"yes, i am ready. here is your bag of potion and hexes bags. THe hexes bags have the potion bottle inide of it and all you have to do it throw it at the little thing and it should go up in flames." hwiyeol said as she swung her backpack on her shoulders. 

"i have sliver bullets and knives with me so we should be okay." hE said as he followed behind her "we can take my car." He added as he unlocked it as he watched as she got in the passgener seat. 

•••

taekwoon pulled up to the apartment building as he turned off his car as hyunjae and hwiyeol were just pulling out. he watched as minkyu got out just getting up to speed as he watched him speak to the other two in the car. "Who are they?" He asked 

"more of our hunter friends. wE live here all together." Samia said as she got out of the car. "Bye, come around when you can or when you figure our job situation." she said as she looked at him

"i will. good luck with the werewovles." He said as he as he left once they were out of the car. He sighed as he left as he watched the three push minkyu inside and not leaving with the others in the other car. 

samia sighed as she sat minkyu down in a chair as she sighed. "grelims, they are going after little fuzzy rabbit looking things?" she asked 

"no they are more like human look troll type creatures that prey on the innocent. i see you found taekwoon." wonho said as he was sitting in a chair. "and you let him leave, of course i don't mind as i can deal with him now that I know where he is." HE added as he looked at them. 

"leave him alone." samia said as she looked at him. "i have to start a new lunar chart for these werewovles and you need to leave hwiyeol alone for a little bit. kill your own rouge demons." she said with a nod

"i don't force her to do anything expect for a few things here and there. anyway i am going to leave this file here for joohyun. it is a lead to her demon. it isn't the demon at all, but it is a lead that is all i could get." wonho said as he disappeared. 

jisoo sighed as she looked at the folder. "should we look at it?" She asked 

"no, it wasn't meant for you." taemin said as he looked at her. "Besides we need to focus on the werewolves as we know they aren't going to go after the others, but just hwiyeol and hyunjae to venge their fallen brothers. once the second the moon comes out then they are going to stalk and find them." He said 

"i know, i know." Jisoo said as she looked at them. "one of us should have gone with them." she said as minkyu walked in the room. 

"I'll be upstairs just taking a nap. come get me if anything happens." HE said as he looked at them. 

"okay, yell if you need us." samia said as she looked at her map. "nothing has changed expect the location." she said as she looked at them. "They are heading this way though." She said 

"so we can't do anything until they get here, so lets just relax. I am hyunjae and hwiyeol will be fine. I mean hwiyeol killed a wolf on her own." taemin said 

"yeah and ended up getting all of thouse wounds." samia said "we were lucky that they weren't serious." She added. 

"it comes with the job." taemin said as he was smack on the back by jisoo and in the stomach by samia. 

"she is our friend whether she wants to be our not so stop it." samia said as she looked at the books in front of her. she leaned on her elbow as she looked at the other two. "I guess we just wait for them to get back." she said 

•••

hyunjae pulled up to the kidergarden as hwiyeol got out. he followed after her as he walked in the kindergarden after hwiyeol unlocked the doors. "So how do we explain the flamming friends?" he whispered to her 

"they are all gone and i guessing those friends are those in those drawings up there and they can't leave the building." hwiyeol told him as she held a hex bag in her hand. "Alright, come on out little things." hwiyeol said as she looked around the room. she tossed the hex as she caught one as the area lite up in blue flames. "Oh right, i forgot." hwiyeol said as she said something in latin as the grelims things started apearing. "Right throw the hex bags." She said as she threw hers as he threw his. 

"are done?" hE asked as he looked at her. 

"no, we need to find the hex box that has the spell in to conjour more little evil things. IT is probably at a teacher's desk or the director - start looking and when you find it just burn it." SHe said as she walked off. 

hyunjae sighed as he looked around each teacher's desk as he finally found a small box taped under one of the desks. He opened it up as he knew this was the box. HE grabbed a trash can as he dropped the box inside just dropping a match in it and watching it go up in flames. 

"oh great you found it." hwiyeol walked as she was carrying a few more. "it looks like they were having a party with summoning things." She said as she dumpped them in his fire. 

"this place should be safe now right?" he asked 

"yeah. grab that and lets run out to the trash can and dump that." hwiyeol said as she watched him pick it up as they walked out to the back of the school and a few dumpsters down just throwing away the ashes. 

"we should get home before joohyun ties us to chairs." hyunjae said  they made it back to his car as he unlocked the doors just driving them back to the apartment building. "we're back." he said as hwiyeol and himself walked into the apartment building. 

"hey guys, how did you grelim thing turn out?" joohyun asked as she walked over. 

"good, we got rid of them." hyunjae said as he looked at her "it looks like you guys are aoubt to go out and hunt the werewovles." He said as she nodded. 

"Yeah, you two are going to have to watch minkyu. he got hurt today so just make sure he is okay and don't get into trouble yoursevles." joohyun said as she looked at them. 

"come on, joohyun." jaesun said as he walked to the door. "we are all leaving." He said as she waved him off. 

"I'm coming." joohyun said as she looked at hyunjae and hwiyeol. "stay in here and if anyone breaks in, we placed sliver items all over so that they will be easy to grab." joohyun said as she walked off out of the building just leaving the other two behind. 
AUTHOR NOTE
 hi guys. i hope that you guys liked this chapter. next chapter will be the hunt of the wolf pack if we don't get any new introduction chapters.