Will you tell me your name?

A dream of ring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up late. The first thing was checking my messages but no. I sighed and got out of the bed. The first thing in the morning is to go out with Chi and doing some sports. Right after this I got my coffee. I entered Starbucks and ordered. I had to wait a bit and looked around. Suddenly I saw the guy from yesterday. I blushed hard and send a photo into my girl chat. But then a girl sat back down in front of him. They talked and I sighed. Right after the photo I senden "Taken!" I grabbed my coffee and poutet. Still no messages from him, this might be the reason. 

At home I made myself some breakfast. Minah called me and we talked a bit. Suddenly I realized I will be late for university so I jumped up, grabbed my bag and left my home. My way right to the university. When I reached the hall wasn't full at all. At least I was earlier as thought. But a lot boys quietly approached me. I studied actually something a lot boys did and less girls. So I was quiet popular in here. I sighed and looked for a seat. When I sat down the others sat down as well. After some while suddenly a boy walked in the room. I looked over to him and bit my lip. The one from the shoe shop. I sighed still knowing he is taken so I pouted. "Noona, what do you pout at?" a boy asked. I turned my head to look at Ricky. I smiled "Nothing at all." Suddenly the boy from the shoe shop joined us "What's up Ricky?" he said. I blinked up to look at him. Afterwards he looked at me with a grin "Oh, you here?" I nodded gentle "oh.. yes I am." I looked away at my papers. The one shrugged and sat beside Ricky. I tapped my lip thinking. I looked over to him "What's your name?" I asked. The one chuckled and before Ricky could answer for him he said "It's important? No I don't think so. I tell the next time." Ricky looked between us and laughed afters. "Pff." I said and looked away. 

After the lecture a lot boys walked over to me. I blinked and wanted to go, I tried to follow the mysterious guy as fast as possible. Ricky followed me as well "What are you doing?" I sighed looking at Ricky nerved "Who is he? Why didn't you make me meet him earlier?" Ricky shook his head "Your stupid!" afters we walked into the cafeteria. We talked about some more stuff and the girls joined us while eating. "T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter