Should I call him?

A dream of ring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door bell rang and I jumped off the couch. I ran to the door and opened it. "Minah" I hugged her. She smiled into my hair and rubbed my back "I heard about the ring." she grinned evily. We walked into my kitchen and I set the coffee maschine. I grinned gentle and blushed again "Well, a handsome guy, working at the shoe store, helping me.... and well yes I'm interested." She leaned over the table looking at me ".. so what about his name?" I shook my head "No. I don't know his name yet." I turned and grabbed the both of cups walking to the couch. Chi sitting on the carpet waiting for us. 
I placed the cups onto the small black table and sat down onto my couch with Minah. 
I brought up the box with my shoes inbetween us and pulled up the small paper with the number "But I have his number." I grinned. "and I will call him, maybe?" We just screamed and laughed very loud. I sighed "He is very handsome, he can't be good." I pouted. Minah shook her head "Hey, come one give it a try." I smiled and saved his number "What name ?" I looked up. Minah grinned "What about ..." she grabbed my phone and typed in "jal-saeng-gyeoss-eo / 잘생겼어". I looked back at the name "Handsome? Whoaa " I laughed. I opened Kakao Talk and saw his picture. Minah smiles "Very handsome guy." 

Me: "Hey It's me, the girl out of the store." 10.34 pm
I looked up "I'm nervous Minah." 

jal-saeng-gyeoss-eo : "Hey! Nice to meet you. May I ask what you name is?"  10.44 pm

Minah lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter