"I love you"

"I don't see you as my brother"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghyun was reading a document when he heard an excited yet still soft knock on his office room's door

 

"Come in" said donghyun with his charismatic business man voice. He was actually tired af but when he saw the head popped up from the corner of the door his face brightened up with a smile

 

"Kwang ?"

 

"Hyuuuung" kwangmin ran to donghyun, hugging him tightly.

 

"Hyung i missed you" said kwangmin cutely which made donghyun laugh at his cuteness

 

"We just didn't see each other for like one week"

 

Kwangmin broke the hug and pouted "it was long enough"

 

Donghyun chuckled and ruffled kwangmin's hair softly "you are so cute kwang"

 

Kwangmin blushed and looked down at the grey carpet on the floor.

 

Kwangmin opened his mouth to say something but another voice interrupted his own.

 

"Hyung are you coming to the meeting ? Oh kwangminnie hi"

 

Kwangmin looked up at minwoo and forced a smile. "Hi minwoo"

 

Minwoo made a "hi" move with his hand, smiling at kwangmin cutely then turned to donghyun again "so hyung are you coming ?"

 

Donghyun sighed "do i have any other choice ?"

 

"Jeongmin hyung can attend the meeting this time instead of you hyung. You need to rest." Said kwangmin and minwoo nodded

 

"Yes hyung kwangmin's right you need to rest. You had been working your off this whole month."

 

Donghyun shook his head at his dongsaengs "I can't rest now. This meeting is so important for the company you know that minwoo. As the first boss and oldest of this company i have to be there and make them sign our contract"

 

Donghyun didn't notice it but kwangmin was watching him with his eyes full of admiring and adoring. The way how donghyun was capable of everything and organizing and leading everything and everyone so perfectly had always impressed kwangmin so much. Donghyun was the most perfect man in kwangmin's eyes. There wasn't anything donghyun couldn't do. Or it was like that for kwangmin at least. Donghyun was perfect but kwangmin didn't want him to be that perfect cause it was so tiring for donghyun. He could see the dark circles under donghyun's eyes and exhaustion on his perfectly shaped by god handsome face every single day. Donghyun was working so hard for his and his brothers' company, staying in his office room for hours and hours, going through meetings to meetings, trying to be on good even great terms with all customers while also making sure all employees are happy and healty.

 

Kwangmin felt a pair of eyes on himself while looking at donghyun so he turned to minwoo and saw him smiling at him in a knowing way. Kwangmin made a "what ??" Face but minwoo's only response was smiling and nodding his head. Kwangmin didn't understand anything but he didn't ask anyway.

 

"Is it okay if we meet another time kwangmin ?" Asked donghyun and kwangmin just nodded unwillingly when he saw the expression on donghyun's tired face.

 

"Okay hyung" said kwangmin and hugged donghyun again "just take care of yourself well and don't tire yourself so much"

 

"Okay" donghyun smiled at kwangmin then petted his head. "And you be a good dongsaeng and pass all your classes with A+"

 

Kwangmin nodded again and watched donghyun and minwoo leaving the room. He sighed and sat down on the small couch. Thinking about donghyun and how great he is.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Donghyun looked back his room's door while walking to the meeting room a few times. 

 

Minwoo chuckled "he'll be alright hyung don't worry"

 

Donghyun sighed "he wanted to see me so much today."

 

"He wants to see you all the time" said minwoo and chuckled more

 

"But he will be so sad now" 

 

Minwoo stopped donghyun cause donghyun was about to pass the meeting room. 

 

"He'll be alright hyung don't worry." Said minwoo again and smiled "now, we have a meeting to make" and opened the door for donghyun "come on"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kwangmin was still sitting on the small couch in donghyun's room cause he decided that waiting for donghyun till the meeting ends is a better idea than just leaving. But now he was so bored. He was puffing his cheeks and thinking about how to persuade donghyun to rest.

 

"Kwangmin ?"

 

Kwangmin saw sungjae in front of the door.

 

"Oh sungjae"

 

Sungjae just opened his arms and pulled kwangmin into a hug.

 

"How are you ?"

 

Kwangmin smiled cutely "i'm fine. My exams finished yesterday so i came to see hyung"

 

"Oh...he has a meeting now tho"

 

"I know" kwangmin said and pouted

 

"I can wait with you if you want to" said sungjae, trying to cheer kwangmin up

 

"Really really ?" Asked kwangmin like a child that will get the chocolate he always wanted.

 

Sungjae laughed "yes really. Wanna go the cafe on the next street ? It's pretty near and have great latte"

 

Kwangmin nodded "okay"

 

Sungjae throw his arms on kwangmin's shoulders while they were walking out of the company to the cafe which made kwangmin blush. He used to have a crush on sungjae in their high school years. And he thought sungjae liked him too but none of them said anything about it to each other so that crush thing just left in the air. Then they went to different universities and sungjae had some girlfriends and kwangmin fell for donghyun so now they were just friends. Uhmm very close friends in this case cause sungjae's hand slided to kwangmin's waist when he opened the door of the cafe for kwangmin. Kwangmin blushed and murmured a shy "thank you" while walking towards the only empty table.

 

"So what do you wanna drink ? Hot chocolate ?" Asked sungjae when they were sitting

 

Kwangmin shook his head "i never drink hot chocolate with anyone else than hyung"

 

"Donghyun hyung ?" Asked sungjae, rising his eyebrow

 

Kwangmin nodded, blushing "yes. I'll just drink milk"

 

"Milk ?" Sungjae chuckled

 

"Yes. Warm milk"

 

Sungjae chuckled more "okay. Whatever you want kwangminnie"

 

Kwangmin watched outside of the cafe while sungjae was watching him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"We are very impressed by your hard work mr. Kim. We would like to work with you more in future" said the businessman while signing the contract donghyun just gave him and gave it back to donghyun. "Your father really raised a great son"

 

Donghyun smiled and bowed to the man "thank you mr. Lee"

 

When all others left the room donghyun finally sighed deeply and threw himself to his chair.

 

"You got so tired right ?" Asked minwoo 

 

Donghyun nodded.

 

"I still can't believe you persuade them to sign the conctract. They are known to be very hard businessman to work with in the industry even though they are so good at their work"

 

Donghyun just smiled "i just did my best"

 

"You did great hyung" said minwoo smiling then checked his phone "and for that you are getting a prize"

 

"Prize ? What prize ?" Asked donghyun, surprised

 

"Kwangmin messaged me and said he will wait for you in the bestfriend cafe"

 

"Bestfriend cafe ?" Questioned donghyun

 

"I guess it's a cafe that two bestfriends opened and they say the aura of the cafe makes everyone gets so friendly with each other like bestfriends and their customers are so nice and kind like they are all bestfriends so they called the cafe like that"

 

"Wow that sounds very original" said donghyun and minwoo nodded "i know. Now come on don't make kwangminnie wait more. He probably got so bored" said minwoo and pushed donghyun to the door

 

"Are you forcing me out of my own company ?" Donghyun joked laughing

 

Minwoo laughed back "yes now go"

 

"Okay but i'll be back in a few hours so don't make anything ridicilous."

 

"That's mostly your brother who does ridiclous things hyung"

 

"True...where is jeongmin today ?"

 

Minwoo shrugged his shoulders "only god knows"

 

Donghyun thought a bit "okay tell me if he comes here today"

 

"Okay" said minwoo and stopped a bit "hyung"

 

"Hmm ?"

 

"If you feel like you gotta do something do that"

 

"What ?"

 

"If you feel like you gotta do that just do that" said minwoo and pushed donghyun out again "now go come on" 

 

Donghyun literally got pushed out of his company and left with many questions in his mind. What did minwoo meant ? "If you feel like you gotta do something do that" ???? Donghyun just sighed and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter