Disapeared

Let me love you till you love yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chanyeol*

 

    Chanyeol was able to finally go to bed. After telling his grandma about what had happened that day he felt as if he had just come out of an interrogation room. He of course omitted the last part of the day, because for one if his grandma heard that he made his date cry, she’d flip and disown him, but also because he didn’t want to talk to his grandma about  someone else’s past.

 

Sunday for Chanyeol had gone by slowly, he was anxious to go back to school Monday, but he was also very excited since he’d get to see Haneul again.

 

He had tried sending her a goodnight message the night before, but she hadn’t answered, so he assumed that she had gone to bed early. He had also sent her a good morning message, and she hadn’t answered that one either.

 

Chanyeol was confused by this but let it go over his head, ‘Maybe she’s just embarrassed’ is what he thought.

 

He had taken it lightly, but when he didn’t see Haneul at school the next day, or the next, or the one after that, he had begun to worry.

 

He had approached Haneul’s ‘friend’ but he hadn’t been of any help.

 

One day as he was sitting at his lunch table, he was jolted out of his daydream when Kris sat down in front of him and waved a hand in his face.

 

“You've been staring at your sandwich since you sat down,” said Kris. “Is everything okay?”

 

“Ah, umm yeah, everything’s good” he responded as he nodded his head lightly.

 

Kris gave him a look and sighed. “Where’s Baekhyun?” he asked next.

 

Chanyeol looked up and glanced around. ‘Where IS Baekhyun?’ Chanyeol had been so worried about Haneul that he hadn’t even noticed that his best friend hadn’t been at school either.

 

Chanyeol quickly stood up and headed towards the table where Baekhyun’s friends usually sat.

 

He stood by before saying “E-excuse me”

 

They turned around to see him and stared for a bit before one of them addressed him.

 

“How can I help you?” he said with a smile. He remembered when Baekhyun first introduced him to his friends, Chanyeol hadn’t cared enough to pay attention to his explanation of whom everyone was and what their names were though. However he did remember this guy. He  was Suho, the only guy that smiled at him the first time they met and gave a proper greeting.

 

“H-hi” he started, “I was wondering i-if you could tell me where Baekhyun was, I haven’t seen him in a couple days and I’m kinda worried”

 

Suho looked back at the table and then at him confused. “Baekhyun wasn’t staying with you?” he asked.

 

“What do you mean?” asked Chanyeol back brows furrowing.

 

“Last we heard of Baek he said that he was gonna be absent for a few days, and staying at your place,” said Suho while worry began to fill his face.

 

“There must be a misunderstanding because Baekhyun never came to my place,” said Chanyeol with equal worry.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter