WHO? : 1

Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Hyun was sleeping , she heard someone singing Happy Birthday coming to her room. She opened her eyes and sat up. She saw her parents coming with a cake.

“Happy  5th  Birthday So Hyunnie”. Her parents and Sungjae sung together.

So Hyun smiled seeing them greeting her happy birthday. She blew the cake and made a wish.

“Happy Birthday!” Her parents and Sungjae greeted her again and clap their hands together. Sungjae popped out the party popper and So Hyun happily played with it.

“Thank you mom, dad and Sungjae for making my birthday wonderful.” So Hyun said.       

“You’re Welcome, we are glad that you like it.” So Hyun’s parents and Sungjae replied together.

After that they went out of the room and eat together. They went to Amusement Park and spend their time there until dinner. After the dinner, they went home safely.

“Mom, can I watch a movie?” So Hyun asked.

“Sure!” So Hyun’s mom replied.

“Yehey ! Can you watch with me?” So Hyun asked.

“Ok, but I will not finish the whole movie because I need to be early for the modeling tomorrow.” So Hyun’s mom replied.

After the modeling...

“Want to have dinner with me?” The unknown man asked.

“Sure! But you have to pay with it.” So Hyun’s mom replied.

“Sure! Let’s go!” The unknown man replied.

They went to a fancy restaurant and have a fun time eating there.

“Want to drink with me?” The unknown man asked.

“Sure! But I will not drink plenty because I have to go home early”. So Hyun’s mom replied.

While eating their dinner and drinking, So Hyun’s father saw his wife with another man drinking and being so sweet to each other.

The man brought So Hyun’s mom at home...

“Thank you for the food and thank you for bringing me back at home.” So Hyun’s mom said.

“No problem! Thank you for spending your time with me today. See you tomorrow.” The unknown man replied.

So Hyun’s father saw the unknown man bringing his wife. He then approached the unknown man and punched his face. He ran away.

After that So Hyun’s parents are arguing.

“Why are you with that man?” So Hyun’s dad asked.

“What’s the problem with it? He just treated me for dinner.” So Hyun’s mom replied.

“The problem is you! You didn’t even tell me that you are going with that man.” So Hyun’s dad replied.

“Do I need to tell you everything? Don’t you trust me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter