Pt. 2

Catch Me If You Can

Thank you for the good feedbacks. Here's the part 2 ♡♡

-----------------

"What?! Are you kidding? Kimbap kidding?!?" Seungkwan asked in horror.

Dino buried his face on his hands in frustration. He can't believe he lied on his hyung. He feels so scared. He don't want to tell his hyung his assumption because well, it is really still just an assumption. He can't confirm it yet and he don't want to.

"Kimbap what?!" Sanha furrowed his brows in confusion. "What the hell is that?!"

"Ya! Ya! Ya! You two.. please shut up! You're not helping!!" Rocky gritted his teeth as he stops the two.

"Thanks bro. These two is adding on ny headache." Dino rubs his forehead with his fingers. He sighed out loud and leans his back on his seat. "What's wrong with me?"

"Dude, that's what we really want to ask." Rocky chewed his lips and look at the two across them before he speaks, "What's wrong, Chan? Why did you lie to Seokmin hyung?"

Dino slowly shook his head and leans forward, placing his arms over the table, "Look, that guy is really suspicious. Creepy. Really creepy. He's like a stalker." He look at the eyes of each of his friends, "If you were on my shoes, aren't you going to panic or feel scared?" he asked sincerely.

The other three look at each other and only gives Dino a look of symphaty. Dino exhaled again exasperatedly, "I guess, what we don't know, won't hurt us, right? Some things are better left unsaid. So I think I made the right decision." he nods on his own statement, "yeah, I'll keep it to hyung until I found out the truth."

"We hope that, that hyung isn't someone to be scared of. I mean, I hope he has a good intention." Sanha commented but Dino doesn't look pleased.

"Still, Sanha. Whether he has a good or bad intention, it's still scary. He should've shown up personally. Not like that being a  creepy stalker." Dino defended.

Sanha nods his head in understanding. He look on his side and can't help himself from laughing when he saw Seungkwan's face. "Yaaah! Hyung, come back to earth!!" He playfully shook Seungkwan's body to have his attention. The horror is still painted on Seungkwan's face. Everyone laugh when they look at him.

Seungkwan gets up on his feet and utters dramatically, "Omg Dino I can't believe this! It's making me so emotional."

"Whaat?!" Sanha laughs so hard. Seungkwan is showing them a very weird vibe and Sanha can't contain his laughter.

"Yah! I'm serious! Why are you--" Seungkwan is about to hit Sanha on his arms but someone holds his arms to stop him.

"Hey Boo, don't you dare land your hand on my brother." Seungkwan's eyes turns wide when he heard the voice of the man behind him. He slowly face the latter with a sheepish smile. The boy bows his head simultaneously in apology. "Jeonghan hyung, I'm sorry. We're just having fun here." he chuckles nervously.

"Ow really?" Jeonghan smirks playfully and averted his eyes to his dongsaeng, "Sanha let's go! You need to attend your voice lessons with Myungjun hyung." Jeonghan gives Seungkwan another look before he leaves.

"Y-yes hyung!" Sanha bid his goodbye to his friends and laughs again at Seungkwan for the last time.

"Voice lesson.." Seungkwan scoffs, "He will never be better than me at singing. I hate that hyung.." he rolls his eyes and takes his seat again.

Rocky and Dino shared an awkward look. "I also need to go now. Wanna join me, Minhyukie?" Dino asks Rocky. 

"Yeah, sure. Ahm, hyung. Bye? See you later. Collect yourself!" He told Seungkwan before they left. And Seungkwan is left on their table giving his friends a glare as they fade on his sight.


---------


After that day, gifts still appear on Seokmin's locker. There was a chocolate and on the next day a new form of Naruto plushie, smaller than the first time. And again, Dino claimed it. As the mysterious gifts appear, he also continue to take the responsibility. But these lies could not last forever. He don't want to fool his brother over and over again; and there's no way Seokmin will believe his lies again especially if the gifts becomes more often and cringy. He want this incident to stop already.

Since the day Seokmin got his Naruto plushie, they didn't go back to the arcade anymore. Thus, Dino didn't see the employee again anymore. The last time he saw him was on the cafeteria, the day he started lying on his hyung. 

Dino decided to investigate and eagerly wants to know who's responsible in this crime. He learned that the incident has a pattern. It happens every Tuesday and Thursday, probably during morning classes because Seokmin gets the gifts before he have his lunch.

"Dino, why aren't you preparing for school? Aren't you feeling well?" Seokmin sat on the side of Dino's bed and touches his dongsaeng's forehead with the back of his hands.

Dino whines and pushes away his hyung's hand, "Hyung, I'm fine~~ I just don't feel like going to school today." He pouts.

"But why? What's wrong?" Worry is present on Seokmin's voice.

"I.. I.. don't know." He chuckles. Well, he can't tell his hyung why and he can't think of a valid excuse. "We don't have lessons today anyway. Our class is preparing for the school fair next week."

Seokmin nods, "Alright. Text me if you need anything, okay? I'll see you later." He leans forward to plant a kiss on his baby's forehead. "Byeii~"

Dino cringed on the cute voice but did the same tho, "Byeii hyung~~"


----

Dino stands on the corner beside the locker of the Juniors. He leans his back on the metal and silently and cautionly peeking behind him. When Seokmin left their house, Dino immediately prepares himself for his plan. He wears his uniform but will intentionally not attending his morning classes. Today is Thursday and it's the time when the culprit is doing his business. He patiently waits behind the lockers for the mysterious guy to appear. 

Everyone is on their classes at this moment, so there's no reason for someone to be seen along the hallway. Dino is on his deep thoughts when suddenly a soft bang of the padlock against the metal is heard. He's not alone. Someone is opening a locker. He slowly sneak his head behind the locker and he can't believe what he saw.

Dino stood straight and come out from hiding. His mouth agape and slowly took a step forward. The man infront of him is putting something on Seokmin's locker. Dino saw him locking it again after. The man is about to leave but froze on his feet when he saw Dino walking towards him. His body obviously tensed and panics. 

The culprit is caught on act.

But to Dino's surprise, it is really a surprising surprise.

 


"Vernon?"

 

 

 

 

-------------

A/n:

Earlier, I was looking for a SeokSoo fanfic, particularly a chaptered story, but I see none. Or am I not just really good at searching? ㅋㅋㅋ But really, it was really sad to know that there's only few stories that exists. So, here I am, satisfying myself with my own works. /sighs;

Originally, I am a hard core SoonSeok shipper. But, since I ship Jeonghan with Seungcheol and everybody is shipping Soonyoung with Jihoon, I feel so bad for my Seoksoon heart. ㅜㅜ At first, I really find SeokSoo an awkward pairing but as I see it rise with my own eyes. I was convinced. This. Is. A. Great. Ship. They. Are. Actually. Shipping. Themselves. I. Cri. ㅜㅜ ♡♡♡

 

I want Seokmin only for myself but I don't mind sharing him with Jisoo. (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

 

K. Bye.