When It All Started

My Uneasy Crush

Although I am a shy person Korea has brought out a different side in me. Here i tend to be really friendly yet quirky. I don't know if people like me in Korea because of my western quirks and my shameless korean skills but a lot of people have taken me in. As a result i have made many friends and accidently find myself in a lot of types of social circles. One of these circles happen to be the mainstream hip-hop group in Korea. These ppl are a little more intense due to the fact a lot of them have big egos. Even so, they still managed to win me over with their passion for real music. Consequently i was bound to meet the person who is considered Koreas prince of R&B, but since the day i met him i have felt uneasy up to the point where i feel my high school anxiety driven days are not over. I have had this feeling since last month, since then he always happens to pop out of nowhere, when i go to private events or hangouts.

Before i start getting messy with the structure of my recent dilemna let me just start off with day number 1. I don't mean to get all dramatic up in here but the situation was dramatic..at least to me. Last month which was Febuary, I had plans to meet up with Lee hi unnie since i had been asking her for private lessons regarding my singing. Since she is so busy all the time we meet up at the most random and awkard places hehe. The first day in April I got a call from Lee Hi unnie around noon. I answered the phone saying, "Unniee! what it do what it do?" I dont know but unnie always brings the cute out of me. Lee hi replied, "ㅋㅋㅋ ya silly what are you doing right now, are you free?" I said, "hmm sort of I'm just wrapping up a youtube collab, why?? does unnie long to see my face?" Unnie then says," yes exactly!, you're damn right little one, come to my agency when you're done i have some time to meet with you, okay don't take too long unnie is busy today." Before i could reply she hung up. That's one of the things that have bugged me about my korean friends, they'll hang up heartlessly without even saying bye, anyways well after her call i wrapped up the collab said my formal good-byes to my friend and her small crew and jogged to go meet unnie, she was not even that far away maybe 10 minute walk.

As i enter her agency i skip to her floor while my headphones are plugged in and i was feeling extra happy that day so i didn't realize i was singing really loudly to my music since i had the volume up really loud. As i was hopping up the stairs i sent her a quick text asking what room she was in. As i was looking for the room i made a sharp left turn and violently bumped into this guy i mean like it was basically a hard collision i though i had a concusion..I said, "wooah!! oh my oh my i'm sorry you ok?!..(then my eyes got really big..omg no way no way could it be?.. wth! omg. oh that's right his group is signed to YG, is it daesung? from BIG Bang? idk why i was shocked it's not like i was a hardcore fan) after realizing this i cover my mouth and took like 4 steps back as if i've seen a ghost, then i started sounding like a horse tamer "WOAH woah woah.." idk why i was so startled i ran away from him towards the room unnie was in and rapidly shut the door behind me saying, "someones following me!!" i was on the floor holding the door closed *completely ignoring the existence of locks* and i was peeking through the window as i saw Daesung trying to follow me saying "yah! why you running girl chill yo! yah!" I still didnt know who was in unnies room as all i could do was hold the door shut while peeking out the window making sure he had left saying, "unnie shh hhe's almost gone shhh." Lee Hi then says, "omo omo what are you doing you crazy girl yah come here no ones chasing you." As i hear unnnies reassuring words i turn around towards her my still on the floor leaning against the door as i sigh with relief whiningly saying, "unnie why are the people at your agency so scary i--" My jaw dropped, i covered my mouth with both hands and quickly stood straight up as i realized Unnie had company. I bowed like 4 times as i said "uh uh omo omo my apologies i just barged in here, hi- hhello uh ha ha uhm unnie sorry about that i'll i'll wait outside for you." Hip hop star Dean was staring right at me with a smirk on his face as he said, "ha ha hello you ok? haha" he sweetly smiled and i couldn't think of a reply i just nervously giggled back then unnie said, "ha ha you're fine he won't bite come come sit." 

Since i entered the room i could feel him observing me. I felt as if he was judgin me maybe? uhh i made a fool of myself. Why am i like this! He was only there 5 more minutes but it felt like forever. As unnie was finalizing some comments to him, all that filled the room was her voice and the feeling of Deans awareness. Since i had no business intervening in their business i just listened and tried not to look his way too unnaturally ha ha as if. Although i felt uncomfortable with him glancing over from time to time i think i did a pretty good job at seeming indifferent, Until our eyes meet. I thought he would look away but then i realized we were holding eye contact past the normal mark I then quickly looked down and felt my face flush. WTHH i yelled at myself in my head, since when do i blush from awkward eye contact. I'm like the commander in chief of awkard eye contact. Wow this person had somethng about him that was out of the normal, maybe it was just his natural aura. After he left unnie told me something i have never forgotten since then.