Final Note

The Woes Of The Heart

 

Author's Note

So this is the end and it's bittersweet! I hope you guys enjoyed the read. ^^ When I first began working on this fic, I was really stressed because of the deadline and by experiencing the pressure of my first fic fest, I didn't begin writing this story for quite some time. I almost gave up to be honest,  the inspiration to write wasn't there at all. But with the help of my dearest friend Bambi (Bambi45) she was able to get me back on track and complete it. Thank you Bambi for always being there in my time of need. 

I have no plans to make a sequel or spin-off from this story. I know many people are interested to know what happens to Chanyeol and Jiyoon, and I like to think they find their happy endings as well eventually. 

I have some other amazing people to mention who left me such long and lovely comments on AFF and on the LJ entry.  Life_Not_Knife, jiyeon88, Tokiio, Sunnycup_soo, crownjulesnightescapade, koi159antoooniiiaaakolekacang, spacerhyme and Juloria. I am eternally grateful toward you all for leaving such wonderful comments and also talking with me in private messages about this fic. I can't express my gratitude, but please know that I appreciate it with everything my heart has to offer. Thank you. 

Comments are an author's lifeline, and I appreciate them very much, so please don't be shy and leave one if you're inclined. Thank you to every subscriber, every comment and every upvote. I hope to see you guys around, and don't be a stranger. I like making new friends! ^^

 

Until next time~ *waves*

 

The Woes of the Heart
Nov 26, 2016 - Mar 6, 2017
ℐɴαrιCнι