Jackson angst

Kpop One Shots

 Reader POV 

"Hey Y/N!" Minyoung called, smiling I turned around and said "Hey Minnie, what's up?" I asked after seeing her frown. "Just come with  me taking my wrist and dragging me through the crowded mall not stopping or slowing down once.

Abruptly coming to a stop I ran into her back "What the hell Min-" my angry sentence coming to a halt. Seeing a couple trying to each other's faces off. While the woman had dark hair the male had blonde and looked extremely familiar. 'Is that Jackson? I thought he had practice today?'  "J-Jackson?" Mentally cursing myself for stuttering. Hearing his name the bright haired make looked up only to see his girlfriend and her best friend.

"J-jagi! It's not-" "It's not what it looks like right?" You finished for him, he nodded "Do you think I'm a ing idiot?!?!" He flinched but stayed silent. "Do you?!" "I love you!" He said. I let out a sarcastic laugh "Right because you love me so much that you decided to shove your tongue down some s throat!"

The dark haired woman scoffed anencephaly rolled her eyes. "Why the hell are you still here?" She smirked and replied with "Isn't obvious he wants me a lot more than he wants you."

"Wow Jackson" I said fighting tears " I really thought that you were the one, it seems like I was just wasting my time. I hope she makes you happy and I hope she makes you laugh. Because you two deserve each other. Goodbye Jackson." I said grabbing Minyoung's hand and walking away I didn't look back. Even when he called my name.

So that was the end of us...

I really thought I loved him