Suho | OC

Fanfic Exchange -- The most pleasing, unpopular fanfics for EXO fans.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                Touching Beauty

 

Description:

After losing her sight to a disease, Sunhee finds refuge in her long-time passion—baking. It is a quiet life, working for her aunt’s bakery. Then comes along Junmyeon. It starts out as a simple order of brownies, but the next thing Sunhee knows, her aunt is describing to her how a handsome man seems to have eyes on her.

Genres: Fluff & Romance, the good quality.

Rating(s): 10/10

Status: COMPLETED YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA—Y

Why I Love It: WHY IS IT THAT I JUST FOUND THIS STORY!!!! LET ME WEEP AT THE FACT FOR ONE SECOND PLEASE!

.

.

.

Okay, I’m alright now. So, like, I don’t know where to start really, but let me start with one, gigantic word: B E A U T I F U L L! Like, like, HOW???? The way the author writes it down is like a melody flowing down her fingers and printing on a piece of paper she then decided to publish. I can almost swear I was singing while reading, it has this big of a poetic sense. T-T, i can really cry at how beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, delightful, magnificent this story is. I ran out of synonyms because this is what this story makes of me, an idiot at loss of vocabulary. You have to— no, you need to read this, fine piece of art <333333 Actually, the author has a lot of stories to deliver, and you need to check her profile for more. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter