Heart Shakers [Season 3 PROLOGUE]

10th Member

"Annieeee~" An annoying-exciting girl's voice is heard from afar. I'm in the middle of choosing a new shampoo. It was so peaceful when I was only with my shopping basket, before she finally catches me up.

"What is it, Sofie?" I answer her.

"Aaang~ Why 'Sofie'?" She is shaking my arm as she's sulking.

"But your name is Sofie........"

"C'moooon~" 

I sigh vividly. Not answering her question.

"Don't tell me you that you forget!"

"Where are the other members?" I try to change the topic.

"Hmph... Who are you looking for? Haeju?" She asks.

"Ehh?!" I'm suprised to hear that. She closes and laughs. I can't help but chuckle along. "Don't say that name again, you silly!"

"Sorry.... I'm glad the other members are not here."

I look around if she's true. Yup, no one's there except us. After that, I take one random bottle of shampoo and puts it into my basket, before continue walking.

"Annie, call my name, pleaaaase!" She asks me again.

"Fine... Fine... I don't know why you like that name. I prefer the other one."

"Just say it. I have claimed you anyway!"

"Geez...." I release my arm from her and pat her head gently. "Alright, my Sunshine~"

"Hehe!" She giggles. She's so cute!

***

 

On the next aisle, we meet another couple who just claimed each other. Actually, it was them who inspired Sofie to ship herself with me. It's funny to realize that my first girlfriend is her. Of course, we're just playing around with this status. At least, that's what I think. But it's still awesome and, surprisingly, exciting.......

"Ah, Oppa, waeee~" We hear a girl yelling with a bunny doll on her hand. She's putting it back to their cart after "the oppa" returned it to the shelf. Sofie and I are hiding so they can't see us.

"Why are we buying another plushie?" The other girl answers her. She flicks her long blonde hair. Suddenly, I remember her old short hair. She looked more charming before. More "girl crush".

"But this one is a bunny!"

"So what?"

"I don't fix my front teeth for this persona. This bunny is me!"

She takes the doll again to put back on the shelf. "You're not gonna buy anything."

"Aaaang~" She's being spoiled.

"Erin!" She catches her lover's arm right before she grabs the bunny.

 

They go quiet.

 

The one who's called 'Erin' is startled, not only by the yelling but also her deep gaze. "Nat...."

"Please, listen to me. If you want to be shipped with me, at least listen to me...."

"But this bunny....."

The Nat grabs both of Erin's shoulders. She whispers something. I cannot hear them clearly but I think she says, "But we already have this really beautiful bunny....."

Erin then cups Nat's face. Their faces are so close to each other. Okay, this is awkward. Are they going to kiss??? I feel guilty watching them. Eventhough there are no one in this alley, isn't it still wrong to do that in a public? "Sofie, you need to interupt them!" I whisper to her.

"Why? It's romantic."

"Just do it!"

"Huh, still the same like before," She says before leaving me. I don't get what she means, as usual. She turns around. "And it's 'Sunshine'. Don't forget that!"

***

 

I leave Sofie, ah Sunshine, or whatever, to continue shopping. After a while, I go to the meat section in purpose to meet this particular member. She was not in snack section, so she must be there. And I'm right! Apparently, Luna is with Summer now. "What are you guys buying?" I ask them.

"Oh, Unnie!" Summer, the white dubu greets me. "We are just sightseeing."

"No one will cook if we buy this anyway," Luna, the meat lover adds.

"Are you not going to buy some jokbal at the canteen?" I ask her.

"Is there a canteen???" Luna sounds so surprised. She can't hide her smile.

"Not a canteen. They sell fast foods. Over there," I asy while pointing at a corner near the exit.

"Summer, let's go there!"

"But the shopping?"

"Thank you, umm.... What's your name again?"

"It's Annie," Summer corrects her before I do. "Yeah, thanks, Annie Unnie."

"Aww.... Sorry, I make her excited. It's just slipped out."

"No no, I mean it. I'm actually hungry too now."

"Then hurry!" Luna keeps trying to pull Summer. "Bye, Annie~" She says with her unique nasally voice.

I wave her back at them. "Have fun!" I say with a wide smile on her face. Looking at this combination makes me so happy. Reminds me of someone..... Somehow, she is avoiding me these few days. Two people, actually. Sigh.

Anyway, I need to bring my groceries to the cashier. Now, where's my Sofie?

 

***

"O, finished shopping?" Dina asks as soon as I meet her in the casher. 

"Mhm. Alone?"

She takes time to answer my question. "Nah, I'm with you." She grabs my , winks.

"Dina, I'm not going to do that with you again!" I whisper angrily.

"Aww.... I keep rejected." She releases her grips by herself. I don't ask her to do that.......... 

"Where is Charlotte?" I break the silent.

"I don't know.... Maybe with Veronica and Sharon. I was with them before."

"Haha.... You leave them? So 'not you'!" 

"There are three of them, right? They're adults now. I'm tired taking care of the members everyday. Especially in a big store like this," She says, "I'm more concerned with Luna. Have you seen her? I hope she is not eating....."

"Actually, she is....." I'm hesitated to answer that as I know it's my fault. ".....I saw her before, with Summer."

"Who's 'Summer' again?"

Now I'm confused what to say. "Can I say her name?"

"It's okay. Say it!" She whispers at first. But then I notice that she cannot hold her laugh.

"Ayyy.... You're tricking me!"

"Hahahaha mian...."

"If I get the punishment, I will take you with me."

"Oh nononono, please, Haej..... Annie!"

"Hmm?!"

"Annie! I said Annie!" Dina is nervous because she knows the rule that says the one who loses the game can get one person to be punished together. I'm actually surprised no one loses after 2 weeks playing this game. Using English name feels so bizare. Well, I see that Dina is frustrated already.

"Okay, I forgive you BUT....." I put my basket into her trolley and give my wallet. 

"Whoaa.... You've really changed."

"Haha... I just don't like being in line," I tell her before leaving. I need to find Sofie.

After that, I leave Dina alone at the cashier. I'm going outside to enjoy my time alone. It's rare for us to get an opportunity to be in this kind of place. I guess it will be nice if I can meet some Onces here. I just want to take a rest from the members because--

"ANNIE!!!!" Someone backhugs me.

"Who's this....." I say before see those familiar painted-nails on my waist. "Let me go, Sunshine, I'm embarassed....."

She does. I turn away to see her face. "Aww.... Now you call my name right," She says. Sofie puts her elbows on my shoulders, circling my neck.

"Yeah, I know you like that name more. Sorry for keep calling you 'Sofie'......"

"No need to apologize, Babe...." She bites her lips. Looking at that makes me uneasy. But before I can say more, Sofie grabs my head and leans in. She.... She.....

.....This is our first kiss as a date!

 

She stops it just because our manager catches us. He looks so angry. Accidentally, I see Veron..... Shar..... I mean, Tzuyu and Mina! They're far behind Sana's back, looking at us with jaws dropped. Both of them are as shocked as the other members, or even everyone in that store. Oh no.... I think we're goint to get many problems after this. The situation is so chaotic right now. Dating San.... Sunshine is probably a bad idea. But while I'm thinking like that, she keeps smiling happily beside me. Even when manager oppa is lecturing us, she still looks so cheerful. She is still holding my hand, denying anything he says, like there's nothing wrong with this relationship. She's so bold and rebel, I'm flattered. My chest is stuffed. My body feels light like a feather. A random love song is played in my mind. I'm secretly enjoying this moment......

"......No one wants to be warned by the company. Please understand. Never do this again, okay?!" Oppa says.

"Fiiine~ I get it!" She says, "So, I can't do this, right?" In a flash, she pulls me and leaves a peck on my cheek boldly. Oh my gosh........

 

 

 

......My heart is shaking!!!

 

 

 

 



((a/n)) 

(From left-to-right) It's Luna-Summer-Sofie-Veronica-Sharon-Dina-Natasha-Erin-Charlotte!

....and Annie ^^