Hold Me Tight [TLT - Part 2]

10th Member

"So you have a super-strength and you can fly too. Does it mean you have 2 superpowers?" I ask her curiously. I'm still amazed to see my very friend just floated in front of my face.

"No, Unnie, I only have one power," Tzuyu says, "My power is to control gravity. Here, let me explain it.....

With my power, I can change how strong the gravity affect something. I can make things become heavier or lighter. I could lift the bed because I make its gravity power lower. The bed becomes lighter. In the Signal poster when I broke a table, that's because I made my hand heavier. Gravity pulled my fist strongly that made me could break the table. I also can fly because I make myself lighter."

"Ah... I see...." I pretend to understand. "Wow, that's super cool! Why don't you just fly anywhere then? Do the others still use their power? Why can't anyone do weird things around me???"

"Maybe because you're the one who is weird....." she teases me.

"Oh, c'mooon... I'm serious!"

"Well, it's because JYPe doesn't want anyone know this secret, so we are forbidden to do it. But I know Dahyun Unnie still uses it sometimes to go to the church. She duplicates herself."

"Really? Daebak!"

"Don't be too surprised. We are amazing in every aspect anyway."

"Hhh... Right." I get annoyed. Tzuyu laughs.

 

"Actually.... We don't use the power because there is another condition," Tzuyu continues to speak. "It's not that simple...."

"Ohhhhh..... What is it???"

"I can use this power only when Chaeyoung is around me. She is in the next room right now, not so far from me, that's why I can do it. The others also have their own partner. Basically, it's a couple power."

"It's quite complicated than what I think hmm.... But, wait. There are 9 of you? How can you form the couples?"

"Ah, you are right! There is someone who doesn't need a couple. Try to guess who and why!" She grins.

"Hmm.... Mina?"

"Nope. Anyway, I wonder what your superpower is, Unnie."

"Me?"

"Yes...!"

"I'm curious too but I'm more curious about flying tho! I always have a dream to fly like Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. I'm sure it will be fun!"

"It is fun indeed." She smiles. "There is a lot of preparation to do it, but... 


....Should I take you to the sky?"

Here we are.... 

 

On the roof of our dorm with everyone. Tzuyu is going to make me fly today. Apparently, it's kinda complicated to do that. Jihyo is explaining the plan to us.....

So, we are divided into two teams. The first team will be inside the dorm. Dahyun will duplicate herself into 10 members and with Mina's power, the manager will be hypnotized to see those duplicates as us. Momo will accompany Mina as she is her partner. Nayeon will watch Dahyun if she makes a mistake, so she can turn back the time to fix it. Jeongyeon will accompany her. The goal is not to make the managers know that we are missing. Meanwhile, outside the dorm, Jihyo will watch me under her supervision with Sana on her side. She will communicate with Chaeyoung by phone as she will fly together with us. She will be our navigator. And the last, Tzuyu will fly while hugging me. 

"Are you ready, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung?" Jihyo asks.

"Ready," Chaeyoung answers.

"Always," Tzuyu follows.

Jihyo looks at me. "Haeju?"

"Yeah!" I say confidently. I'm so excited about this.  

 

Maybe because Sana worries too much, she comes to hug me so tightly. "Be careful, okay? Hold Tzuyu tight, eventhough I can't really trust that naughty kid. Just... Please take care of yourself!" 

"I will, Sana. Don't worry...." I rub her back.

She looks at my face. "Haha okay... As expected, from the bravest member of Twice. Have fun, Love!"

 

"Are you ready, Unnie?" Tzuyu asks me. 

I walk to Tzuyu to be back-hugged by her. Slowly three of us are leaving the ground. I feel so light. It's like a dream! Now I can see Jihyo and friends get smaller. Suddenly, my body shivers. I get goosebumps all over my body. I grasp Tzuyu's hands tighter.

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asks me.

"Gg.... Gg..... Guys, I don't think this is right......" We are already so far from the ground when I say it. It's too late. "This is strange......."

 

Why do I suddenly get scared?

"OPEN YOUR EYES, UNNIE! HAHAHAAA!" Tzuyu shouts. We are flies in a really fast mode. I feel like in a jet, but I can really feel the wind hitting me. I cover my face with my hands. I can't really explain what I'm feeling right now, but it doesn't feel really well.

"Aaaaaaaaaack!!!! Stoooooooooooooooooppppp!" I shout.

"Whyyyy??" Tzuyu, who is on my back, asks.

"I'm scaaaaaaared!!!"

"Don't be such a crybaby! I'm here. Chaeyoung is also supporting us with her power. It's safe!"

"Just stop thiiiis!!!!!"

"C'mon! Just open your eyes and see this beautiful view!"

I open my eyes slowly and look at the bottom. Tall buildings and busy street are in front of me. "Noooo, just put me dooooown!!!!" My voice is trembling as bad as the fear that I feel. I cover my face back. This is so much scarier than what I've expected. "Sorryyyyyyy~ I don't know that I'm this hate of heiiiiiiight!"

"Aish...... Chaeyoung!" Tzuyu calls her before we stop. "I think Haeju Unnie is afraid."

"For real? I thought she was so brave...... Hmm.... Then, plan B?"

"Yup, plan B."

"To be frank, I don't think it's a good idea, Tzuyu......." Chaeyoung says.

"It's my idea. So, it must be good."

"What is plan B, guys? What are you going to....  Wait wait!!!!" Suddenly Tzuyu releases her grip, makes my body free-falls to the sky! My ears feel like it's plugged. My body gets so heavy. I'm falling at a speed of light. Nothing can stop me. I feel like nothing I can do to control myself. My soul has gone from my body. I'm doomed. I'm doomed. I'm so doomed....... "Aaaaaaaacccckk!!! What are you doing, Tzuyu-aaaa....! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllpppp!!!" I scream uncontrollably. My crotch gets the tingling but my hands cannot stop covering my scared face. I'm so scared that I can't handle myself. I can't stop shouting her name.......

 

"I hate you, Tzuyu-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

(to be continued)

 


((author's note)) I just realize the last chapter is our last story about HaejuxJihyo-Mina. Apparently, both of them are the top on the list of people you want to ship Haeju with. I'm kinda sad. At least, it's a peaceful and happy chapter, at least :') Tzuyu is on the 1st place on that list the last time I checked. This TLT is dedicated for your guys' choice >:) Sorry for the long a/n, I just wanna share these thiughts in my head to you. Hmm.... I'm working on 'Haeju's last story' a little bit slowly but, so far, I feel like God is helping me by giving me the right mood. That makes me happy~ Fighting fighting fighting! >.<