Nayeon is Mad??!

10th Member

One day in a photo studio......

Nayeon: WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS, AHN HAEJU?!

Me: WHAT DO YOU WANT? YOU ARE SO MEAN!

Nayeon: WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP!?

Me: YOU KNOW WHAT, I AM SICK OF YOU, NAYEON!

Nayeon: THEN GO AWAY!!!

Me: FINE!!!

Nayeon: (mumbling) Huh, someone is moody again........

I leave the room angrily and go straight to the restroom. Someone is following.

Tzuyu: Unnie.....

Me: (Stop at the sink, look at the mirror angrily) WHAT?!

Tzuyu: (approaching me) Are you okay....?

Me: (turn away, back facing the mirror, hands are supporting body) ARGH!!! I am so angry, Tzuyu!

Tzuyu: It's... It's okay..... (puts her hand on my shoulder hesitantly) I just never see you like this before.

Me: (pull my own hand, clench my fists while looking at them) I don't know what's happening to me. I feel so.... Angry! Like a boiling water. I'm not even on my period....

Tzuyu: I'm sure you will be okay again later.....

Me: (glance at her) I'm so freakin' mad right now. You better stay away.....

Tzuyu: (takes her hand quickly and gives me space) O... Okay, Unnie.......

Suddenly the restroom's door is opened. Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Sana are here.

Sana: Juuuu, what happeeeeeeens?

Dahyun: How's your feeling, Unnie?

Me: (keep staring at the floor)

Chaeyoung: (whispers to Tzuyu) What is happening to her?

Tzuyu: (lifts her shoulders)

Sana: (takes Tzuyu's place and embraces my arm) Aww... Why are you angry, Deaaar? Is Nayeon bothering youuuu....?

Dahyun: (stands beside me) Ahh.... Nayeon Unnie is sometimes annoying indeed. It's okay, Unnie, I can understand that. I heard what you guys were talking before. And yeah, she was exaggerating things. It's not your fault. I'm on your side, okay? So, don't worry. Are you still angry, now? Still sad? Well, I can understand that too. Angry is normal. Everybody may angry blablabla.... (keeps talking, but I'm not listening)

Chaeyoung: (reacting to anything Dahyuns says, sometimes laughs to it)

Sana: (keeps hugging my arm and sometimes says something unrelated to what's happening right now)

Tzuyu: (just standing there without knowing what to do)

Me: EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!

Everyone else: (suddenly frozen, startled)

Me: (make them quiet for a moment, then walk away to one of the stalls and lock it from the inside)

Tzuyu: Unnie......

 

It's quiet for a while, but I can still hear them sometimes so I know they are still here. I feel so much angry and more annoyed. Things get more complicated in my head. But then, I hear someone enters the restroom with a heavy and loud voice is looking for me. 

Jihyo: Where is Haeju?

After a while, someone knocks the door.

Jihyo: Haeju, are you okay?

Me: (not answering)

Jihyo: (knocking the door) May I come, Haeju? Let me help you. Please, open the door....

I can't answer that. She makes me hesitant to open it or not. I still don't want to meet anyone, but I guess I've made a problem by staying here. If it's not, then Twice's leader shouldn't look for me. Suddenly, a weak and soft voice calls my name.

Mina: Haeju.... It's me......

Me: ...................

Mina: Haeju....?

Me: (unlock the door)

Mina: (gets inside)

Me: Close the door, Mina.

Mina: (locks the door again) Haeju, I'm worried about you.....

Me: (whisper, so the others cannot hear) Sigh.... I'm sorry, Mina.

Mina: It's fine. Just tell me what's wrong.....

Me: I don't know. I.... I feel so angry! Ugh!!! 

Mina: (startled, but keeps it cool)

Me: Why was she so mean to me? Does she hate me? That was too much!

Mina: Was it....?

Me: Actually this is not about Nayeon anymore. I realize that something inside me is burning. I'm angry 'to her', but not 'because of her'. You know what I mean, right?

Mina: (nods) Yeah....

Me: And.... That makes me feel so guilty! I don't want to be like this, okay?! I just wanna run. Hide! I don't want people to see me like this. I don't want to keep being a problem for you guys. Or for anyone. This is so unprofessional, ugh why am I so dumb?!!

Mina: Hey hey... You are not! (hugs me, rubs my back) Everyone loves you. You just have some conditions.....

Me: I guess you are right..... Haah.... If only everyone thinks like you, Mina.

Mina: Hnn.... Just be angry, that's okay. They will understand you. (still rubbing my back)

Me: Yeah.... (release the hug) Yes, I'm weird! Incompetent! I don't deserve what I have right now! Haaaissh!!!

Mina: ..........

Me: (scream angrily) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggghh!!!

Mina: .................................................

Me: Hahaha..... Huh, I feel better now (grin)

Mina: (smiles to me)

Me: Not better better. Just a little. Argh, I'm so mad! Really!!!

Mina: ........

Me: ........

Mina: .........

Me: I guess I should come out from this stall. I've been here for too long now.

Mina: Hmm.... Have you felt better?

Me: Yeah, I have.

Mina: Are you sure? Okay then, let's go..!

 

I stand up and Mina unlocks the door. No one is there anymore, except Jihyo. A bottle of water is on her hand.

Jihyo: Haeju!

Me: (walking to the sink)

Mina: (escorting me)

Jihyo: Have you felt better? Here, have some drink! Anyway, I've heard what is the problem between you and Nayeon, Ju. I can help you solve it. I--

Mina: (cuts her by giving a sign to stop talking)

Me: (sighing, then rinse my face)

Mina: I think you need this.... (gives me the bottle of water)

Me: Thanks...... (drink it)

Then the door is opened. Three of us turn to see who is coming.

Momo: Haeju.... Can you get back to the studio? Nayeon wants to say a word.

Me: (not answering)

Mina and Jihyo: (signs her from afar not to disturb me)

Momo: (doesn't get what the sign means) She feels sorry. Nayeon really wants to meet you..... (give me her hand) 

Me: (thinking about grabbing it back or not, before finally decide to do it) Me too..... 

 

Momo and I get out of the room. Mina and Jihyo are following us from behind. Outside, apparently Nayeon and Jeongyeon are also on their way to see me.

Nayeon: Hey Ju, I'm sorry... I've said terrible things to you. That was so immature of me.

Me: (looking at the ground, stutter) Me too, Nayeon. I..... I don't hate you, you know..... I don't want you to think like that.

Nayeon: Sure, I know (pats my shoulder) No hard feeling, okay? (smiles)

Me: (look at her face and immediately hug her, crying) Jeongmal mianhae, Nayeonaaaa! Wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

Nayeon: Haha, it's fine it's fine ( my hair) Hey, you are just tired, that's all! And probably hungry. We are all. We get it!

Me: (laughing while crying) Hahaha yes.... But sorryyyy..... Sorrryyyy.....................!!! (continues crying)

Nayeon: CHILL, HAEJU!!! (pushes me back)

Me: (startled, look at her)

Nayeon: (her voice is trembling, eyes are teary) Don't make me cry too, okay? 

Me: (holds my cry) Sorry.....

Nayeon: I haven't finished my photo shoot turn. Don't wanna ruin this makeup, right? (giggles) Aww... nevermind! Come here, Haeju, I love you.... (hugs me)

Me: (hug her back) Yeah, I love you too, Nayeon! I really do.......

While hugging her, I accidentally look at Jeongyeon that is standing there. She winks at me. I smile. Yeah, I get it, Jeongyeon. Everyone has done their best to take care of me today. I promise I won't make a problem with the members anymore..... 

 

 

 

......especially with Nayeon ;)

 



((author's note)) I'm currently finishing ONE MORE TIME. Almost there. I'm reaching the . It's so much intense and makes me feel a little bit restless. I also just wrote a very sensual  in The Days Before, not to mention the kiss from Sana-Haeju in Sana's Little secret. My emotions are so mixed right now! I hope this fluff chapter can be a short break before I continue to post more instense stories. The finished drafts are waiting. I hope you guys can read them all.

I think it's been a while since I write an author's note and greet you, guys. Welcome for the new subs ^^ I hope you guys have fun. By the way, ONE MORE TIME chapter is a quick idea that I got after watching Twice new MV. I just wanna celebrate their comeback. The MV is so lit and the song is so catchy! I really love it >.< I can't wait for their Korea comeback tho. I will spend my saving for their new album haha :P Anywaaaay~ See you on the next chapter guys~~~ :D